Part 2

We were adopted

 

“Sorry but did Dani is your missing sister?” Boom points at Dani while looking at Krystal.

 

“Err…I was following Luna unnie to T-ara dorm and I found out that Dani was crying that time. I was kind of awkward so I didn’t ask why but I can hear that they said Dani was adopted. I was puzzled that time. Many people said Dani and I looks alike and from what I know she is 4 years younger than me.” She looks at Dani.

“I decide to make an evil plan with my members since they know about it. I also ask Shinee Jonghyun oppa” she points at him and he smile “to join me. I said that I need Dani’s blood so I can take a blood test. Too bad, all of our plan didn’t happen as what we plan” she sigh and bite her lower lip.

“We decide to tell T-ara’s member and they help us.” Krystal looks at Dani and hold her laugh.

“Unnies told me to slice some fruit and Jiyeon unnie who really playful push me and I accidently cut my finger. I don’t get it why they pinch my finger like they want to let my blood out” Dani said and laugh.

“So, that was how you get her blood?” Dongwook ask. “Yes. I said to my parents and sister to have a blood test if we have any disease and they agree without knowing I told the doctor to test our blood if it was the same as Dani’s blood.” All the guest laugh, didn’t expect to hear something like that from Krystal.

“At the end she ran to me, crying when she know Dani is her real sister. At that time my sister was also there and she ask why. I told the whole story and she try to make a joke saying to Krystal was she sure that she is not adopted by her family and her real family is my family.” Jonghyun said and Boom burst into laughter.

“But it makes Krystal crying even more.” He add as he looks at Krystal who sit behind him.

Suddenly the atmosphere become silent. “Did your family already know about this?” Boom ask. Krystal nod her head. “Did Jessica said anything before you come here?” Dongwook ask.

“Yeah! She told me calm and make sure people don’t confuse with everything what I want to tell. But, she is really busy lately so I can’t talk to her longer.”

Suddenly a music starts to play and Jessica come to the set and the audience clap their hands and some of them screaming. “Oh! Jessica.” Dongyup said in shock. Jessica bow and smile. Krystal stand up and pull Dani with her. "What are you doing here?" Dongyup ask in excited. 

"It's been a week since I know about Dani but I wasn't able to meet her because of my schedule and I'm here to meet her and Krystal" she smile. "We'll give you some time to talk to her" Dongwook said and Jessica give her mic to Boom and pull Dani into a hug. Krystal watch both of them and smile. Some of the guest, especially the female guest wiping their tears and clap their hand. 

Jessica pulls away and wipe Dani's tears that couldn't stop crying "Don't cry. Everything is alright now." she said in English and Dani nod her head. "Come here" Jessica call for Krystal and hug both of them. "Don't need to cry. Mom and dad want to have a dinner with your god father Dani and I sure that we'll be one again." Jessica whisper but the audience can hear because of Krystal's mic.

"The PD will be in trouble to translating what they said because everything is in english." Boom said and makes everyone laugh including the sisters.  

All of them giving applause when the sisters pull aways from the hug. "We're happy that you guys can unite again. Congratulation" Donghyup state and another applause given to them. Jessica walks out from the set and Krystal and Dani walks back to their sit. 

"Who has the strong heart?" Dongyup and Dongwook said in unison as they watch at the screen. It's between Jonghyun and Dani but including Krystal. After a few seconds, Dani and Krystal win it.  Both of them smile and Jonghyun nod his head.