Part 3

We were adopted

Yoona is watching over Jessica who still boasting about her long lost sister with the other mombers. Only if Jessica can accept her like this when she know that they actually  real blood sister. Jessica burn into fire when she know Yoona is her sister from her father's scandal. Sure not only Jessica but her whole family.

A tear escape from her eyes and Jessica notice it when she turns around to see her. "Why are you crying?" Jessica ask but Yoona just shook her head. "Come with me" Jessica smile and pull her out from there. 

Jessica pull her into a hug and without knowing why, Yoona cry her heart out. "I'm sorry for not being excited like this when I know you're my sister" Jessica state. "Later, after our schedule let's go home. Mom and dad want to have dinner" Jessica pulls away and wipe Yoona's tears.

Krystal is watching from far since they're now at SM buliding hallway. She can hear everything in clear and she's tearing.

Before she could walks away, Suho already stand behind her and ask "what happen with them?" 

She quickly wipe her tears "Something that make me and my family happy." she smile at him and walks away. But Suho still unstatisfied with her answer. "I don't understand" he follow her. "I can't tell you now. One day the whole SM will know just not now" she give him a bitter smile and he nod his head. He can't force her.

 

 

"Sorry for being late!" Krystal rush to the dining table. Everyone already waiting for her. "I don't know what are you doing in the bathroom for that long time" Jessica frown and Dani just laugh at her. "Just shut up can you?" Krystal fight back. 

"Okay both of you shut up." their dad said and both of them pouting. Dani and Yoona didn't expect to have a family like this. After their mother sit on her sit, all of them starts to eat and when they're done all of the girls help their mother to clean everything. 

 

"What did bring you here Yoona?" Jessica ask her and her father come from behind. "She is your half sister" he said. "I don't get it" Jessica ask in confuse. Krystal just watch them because she's lazy to get involve in even though she heard what did her father said just now. 

Their mother walks in sobbing.  Krystal stand up from her sit before and walks to her mother. "What happen here?" she finally speak. "Yoona's mother had scandal with your father before and she's pregnant to his daughter" their mother state. 

"I hate you! I hate all of you!" Jessica run to her room and Krystal sigh. Sure she's mad but it's the past. It was 21 years ago. Yoona looks at her and her eyes are all red and Krystal just give her a weak smile. "Can I borrow her for a while?" Krystal ask her father. "Sure. She's your sister though." he smile. 

Krystal walks slowly to Jessica who crying at the edge of the bed and Yoona just stand next to the door. "Go away" Jessica said in her sob. "I know you can't accept everything but mom seems she can take everything positively. We're living in the future not in the past." Krystal said and stand a bit far from her. 

Yoona really touch by what Krystal just said. "It's also not Yoona unnie fault." Jessica cry even more and Yoona never saw she crying that hard. "Just give me some time"  Jessica state and Krystal sigh. 

Everything happen when SNSD is on promotion of The Boys and it's more stressing both of them. If people notice, Yoona not really look happy during the promotion days. But slowly Jessica approach her and they starts to get close to each other again. 

After giving birth to Yoona, her mother left her to her step father because she couldn't live with all of those sin. That's why Yoona can't remember any single thing about her mother and Jung Sister's mother knew about it after a few years giving birth to Krystal. They go back to Korea to have vacation other than that, they're looking for Yoona.

Their mother accept everything and very calm just like Krystal. Even though it's painful but nothing can't change everything anymore. Looking for Yoona but loosing Dani. 

 

"Yoona, are you okay?" their mother ask and walks to her when Yoona drop a plate. Yoona nod her head but still in daze. "Soojung, can you please clean the mess?" Krystal listen to what her mother said and Dani continue helping Jessica wash the dish while their mother bring Yoona to Jessica's bedroom. 

Both of them sit on the bed facing each other. "You still can't get over that that memory?" her step mother ask. A single tear escape again from her eyes and hug her step mother. "Just forget it. Everyone here welcome you into this family." Yoona nod her head when she hear it and she's happy because Jessica ever said something to her before 

"My mother is your mother too. We're family!" 

They break the hug and walks back to the other three. Dani walks to Yoona and whisper something to her. She smile at Dani and the girls laughing leaving their mother in puzzle. 

"What happen here?" their mother ask in a confuse but happy tone. Yoona hug Dani from behind and all of them said "Secret!" in unison and laughing again. Their mother just shook her head

 

 

Jung family is a very strict family and since all of them are having their vacation, their father told them to sleep early. Jessica and Yoona share a room together and it's the same with Krystal and Dani. 

It's around 1 am in the morning, Jessica and Yoona sneak out from their room and walks to Krystal's bedroom. "Let's have party tonight!" Jessica shout as she lock the door. Dani who still can't get use all of this just laugh since the other three already close to each other. "It's not party! It's confession time!" Krystal throw a pillow towards Jessica.

 

121212 - Yoona and Krystal watch Jessica's Legally Blonde Musical together