Part 1

We were adopted

 

Dani is very nervous because it’s is her first time in Strong Heart and she is alone, without her other members. She just debut 8 months ago and she is still new with everything that called reality show. Well, she is ready to confess something that might shock the whole nation.

There she is, take a glance over Dani every 20 seconds just to make sure Dani is fine. She is Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung from f(x). She is there to tell the whole nation about her family. Before they starts to record Strong Heart, Eunhyuk give her some courage so she didn’t get nervous later.

“Oh! It’s your first time here right Dani?” Dongyup said and Dongwook smile at nod his head. “How is your feeling being in T-ara?” all eyes on her after Dongwook ask her.

“At first I’m really nervous but all my unnies help me and support me everytime I get nervous so, I’m really miss them since they’re not here with me” she laugh in awkward. “But I heard that someone is here actually can give you a support” Dongyup looks at her and point every guest.

“Ah! That is my topic for today, actually” she smile and Krystal take a deep breath, ready to say everything. “Did your topic have a relationship with Krystal’s topic because it’s quite weird. ‘They are my Family’ and ‘Yes, we’re your family’” Dongwook add.

“Let me introduce myself first. My name is Kim Dani and I’m 15 years old. I’m not really fluent in Korean so I hope all of you understand me.” She smile and all the guest nod their head, understand what she mean.

“When I was 4 years old, my family moved to America because of some reason that I don’t even know that time until last year when I just debut I found out why. That was when I’m watching tv with my family and there’s a news that come out says I looks alike f(x) Krystal sunbaenim.” Dani looks at Krystal and continue

“I said to myself why did they say that and my father hear it. He suddenly told me to calm and don’t hate him for what he said later” her eyes starts to teary.

“He said that they found me when I was 2 years old. I couldn’t understand at first until he said I was adopted. My parents love me like their own blood daughter but they decide to find my real family when I was 4 and moved to America” she sobbed and wipe her tears.

Krystal keep her head down and Eunhyuk who sit beside Dani give her some tissue. “So, did you find your real family yet?” Dongyup ask in guilty. “I think I will continue that” Krystal answer him. All the guest quiet shock after hear what she said except for Eunhyuk and one person who also a guest that day, Shinee Jonghyun.

“I think it’s time for my family reveal something big after we kept if for ages now. When my family and I have a trip in Korea, I have a younger sister who 4 years younger than me and something bad happen to her. She was being kidnap by someone.  My parents keep it secret because they doesn’t want my grandparents to worry about it even though they were very stress about it and my mom can’t even think properly.” Krystal sigh.

“They decide to let me have a cameo in Shinhwa’s sunbaenim music video as an excuse to find my sister. After the shooting, we hurry up fly to San Francisco. Packed out things and move to Korea. Keep still keep it secret before they decide to let Jessica unnie to join SM.” Everyone is shock and feel bad for her family.

“They keep on searching until they give up and pleased with everything since the police said thousands of children missing in every year.” She laugh just to cover up her tears.

“Sorry but did Dani is your missing sister?” Boom points at Dani while looking at Krystal.

 

121108