Dangerous Kiss

Dangerous Taste of a Honey Kiss

Jessica's POV

 

"Luhan?" I was shocked to see the face of the person I loved 3 years ago.

 

"Finally we meet again." He pulled me into an embrace. "I went to your house but it wasn't the same name. I didn't know what to do." He hugged me tighter.

 

I started crying. Luhan, why?

 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my departure 3 years ago. I was scared about your reaction that's why I couldn't tell you." He knelt in front of me. "Sica, please forgive me."

 

"I forgive you Luhan. Just stand up." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He pulled me again into an embrace. "I wanted to see you so much, all those years, you're the only one that's in my mind." He leaned closer to my face. Our faces inches apart. "I couldn't reach you whenever I tried, but I finally convinced my parents to come back to Korea." He said while I felt his breath on my face. I feel dizzy. 

 

"Sica, I've always lo-" I pushed him away. I don't know why but Donghae's image popped in my head.

 

"Sorry, I have to go home." I said. I cannot look at him directly in the eyes.

 

"Sica?" I walked away. I don't dare look back. It might be dangerous. No! I can't betray Donghae because I am the one who chose him.

 

Flashback

 

"Sica! If you don't eat you will collapse." Donghae called out to me. I would gladly accept food but this time, I just don't have an appetite. My parents died. My first love left. What should I do? "I don't need it." I replied without looking at him.. He was quiet for a few seconds but I was shocked when I felt his arms around me.

 

"Sica! I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay by your side forever! Don't cry all alone. Come to my house."

 

His arms were warm, his words so sweet, that kindness touched me.

 

"Welcome home!" Donghae greeted me while he was sitting on the couch.

 

"I'm.... home." I looked down. I don't have enough courage to face him.

 

"Sica?" He looked at me like he was asking a question if I'm okay.

 

I've decided. I won't see Luhan ever again.


I woke up early to look for my mobile phone. I noticed that it was missing last night. I went to the school garden hoping it was there. I don't want Luhan to find it. I have to find it.  "Are you looking for this?" I felt shivers down my spine. I turned around and saw Luhan holding my phone. "I was so surprised when I looked at it, I didn't know you were going out with Donghae." He said with a hint of hurt in his face.

"Yeah." I replied. "Since when?" he asked. "a Year." I answered him.

 

"I see. Then," He held my chin. What does he plan to do?

 

I was apalled when he kissed me next. "Hmm!" I tried pushing away. He pulled away but our faces were only inches apart. "Luhan, stop it." I begged. 

 

"What did you do exactly with Donghae?" he whispered in my ears. "Did he touch you here?" He touched my leg. I was wearing a skirt so he easily touched it.  "Or here?" He touched my clavicle. I flinched at the gesture. "Did he touch you that way?"

 

"D-Donghae didn't do anyt-" 

 

"You're so special to me Sica." I stood there, unable to react.

 

"It's too weird to imagine you with another guy! I would rather not meeting you 3 years ago!" He put his head on my shoulder. No. Don't. Don't disturb me. I- He was leaning closer to me. 

 

"Sica?" I heard a very familiar voice. The owner is Donghae! Omg. What should I do? Luhan and I looked at him. "You looked a bit odd, yesterday, so I was suspicious." Hurt can be seen in his whole face. "I was right huh?"

 

"Donghae uhm." I tried to explain, but it seems that he can't hear me. 

 

"You A**hole!" Donghae grabbed Luhan's collar. I covered my mouth with my own hands. What is happening? "Why did you come back? Stop b*llsh*tting me!" 

 

"Donghae! " I tried to stop him, but he was too strong. 

 

"You weren't here when Sica was going through bad times!" He punched Luhan's face.

 

"Luhan! Donghae, please stop. I'm begging you."

 

"What bad times?" Luhan asked Donghae. 

 

"I won't let you have Sica! Just wait and see." Donghae didn't answer Luhan, leaving him clueless.

 

"What are you talking about?" He asked Donghae.

 

"It's none of your business." Donghae grabbed me and then he pulled me to the gate. "Don't get close to Sica ever again!" We walked back into the house. He pulled me towards his room and then he threw me on the bed. "Kyaah!" I shouted. It hurts really bad. That man isn't the Donghae I know. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on top of me. He lowered his face and kissed me. 

 

No! I tried struggling, but he was too strong. He stopped for a moment.

 

"Until you forget about Luhan, I won't release you." he said. "I want everything of you Sica! Right now!" I started crying.

 

Why? Why is it so painful to love someone? 

 

 

 


Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed the update. keke~

 

There's only one more chapter to go. I hope you'll wait for it. :D