Honey Kiss

Dangerous Taste of a Honey Kiss

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Jessica! It's time to go to school" I turned around to see Donghae in complete uniform.

 

 

"Yes, coming!" I replied then quickly wore my school shoes. "Have a nice day." That was Auntie. She is Donghae's mom. I've been living with her for the last 3 years. "Ah, this is for you Auntie.It's my salary for this month." I handed her the payslip that I just got yesterday from my part-time job. "Jessica, I will repeat this, You don't need to give me money. We accepted you and raised you as if you were our own daughter."

 

 

"That's nothing. I don't need the money anyway." I smiled at her hoping that she won't linger around on the topic anymore. 

 

 

"Donghae, can't you take an example of her?" Auntie turned to Donghae. "W-What?" He said while gulping. "Let's go Jessica!" He grabbed my hand and we went to the train station. 

 

 

As we were waiting for our train, Donghae spoke " Don't you think you're doing too much Sica?"

 

 

"Eh?" Shocked at his question, the only thing that came out from my mouth was that word.

 

 

"Yesterday too, you had a part-time job and you're studying late at night." He said with care evident in his eyes.

 

 

"Thanks, but I'm alright now. We are neighbors now, so that's the least I can do. My gratitude is not enough." I said smiling at him. Well, that's the truth. It's the least that I can do for them. He leaned closer, trapping me between his arms. 

 

 

"Hey, Donghae! Not in a place like this!" I yelled at him. We are the train station for God's sake. There are plenty of people looking at us.

 

 

"Just remember this, whatever happens, you can count on me. We're going out together after all." He said smiling proudly. Hmph. 

 

 

"Yes." I replied, blushing at the thought.

 

 

In my new family, I found such a kind boyfriend. I'm lucky huh? Then, I have to protect him no matter what.

 

 

When I arrived at the school, I immediately went to the garden. "I came here again, but I will never see you again." I said looking at the sky. However, this place is precious to me. I just can't stop coming here.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Luhan, you got the maximum of point in the midterm exams. Please give him a round of applause." The teacher announced while Luhan went to him to get his paper.

 

 

"That guy is not a human." I heard a random classmate say.

 

 

"He's wealthy, intelligent and everybody loves him." I heard my girl classmate say.

 

 

"Don't you think what you're saying is a bit excessive? You said that just because you want to go out with him." The seatmate of the girl argued.

 

 

"Argh! I forgot to save my game!" Donghae said while scratching his head furiously. 

 

 

"Idiot! Don't play in my class!" the teacher yelled at Donghae.

 

 

"Just this one sir and I'll stop!" Everyone burst into laughter.


It was lunch time, I saw Luhan walking out of the room and going to the school garden. He immediately laid down and looked at a book with the picture of the sky.

 

 

"Luhan" I called out to him.

 

 

"You ran away because they were badmouthing about you right?" I said while sitting down beside him. He got up looking around. 

 

 

"It's time to study Luhan!" An old woman yelled.

 

 

"That's my mom! It'll if she sees me here." He said scratching his head. 

 

 

"Come this way Luhan!" I pulled him to the bushes but unexpectedly, when I looked at him, his face was just inches apart. I instantly pulled away and blushed. I can see that he is also blushing too.

 

"Sorry!" I whispered. "That's okay" He instantly replied. Hmm. He wasn't affected by it? I wonder what he thinks about me?

 

"Hey, that's the book about the sky! It's true that you're always looking at it!" I pointed at the book lying on the ground.

 

"Yes, it gives me the feeling to be able to escape." He replied while staring at the sky.

 

"I see! When you look at the sky, you have the feeling that your heart will become lighter." I smiled at the thought.

 

"Yes. That's exactly how I feel. No one but you understands me Sica." He said smiling at me. What a beautiful smile he has. No one will probable ever see Luhan's smiling face. It'll be reserved for me! 

 

We continued talking until the bell rang and we had to part ways since we're not known as close friends by out classmates.


"Class listen!" The teacher yelled. We all looked at him. "I know it's a bit sudden but because of his parents' work, Luhan has to move to China. He won't be coming back in our school."

 

Shocked. That's the first thing that I felt.  But to China? What does that mean? He didn't tell me about it. I didn't even get the chance to tell him that I love him! I immediately run to the exit but before I came outside the door, I saw my locker open. I looked inside. It was a letter from Luhan.

 

Dear Jessica,

Sorry for the sudden departure. I'll leave tomorrow morning, so let's meet at the school garden.

                                                                                                                                              Luhan

 

"Oh! You're here Jung!"

 

I turned around to see my teacher. 

 

"You're parents had an accident. You have to go to the hospital right now!" The teacher said. 

 

I couldn't do anything but cry.


Finally, I couldn't meet him at the garden and in only one day, I lost my parents and the man I loved. That's how my destiny changed. 

 

"Luhan? What are you looking at right now?" I stared into the sky.

 

Even if we can't meet again, I know we'll see the same sky. I tried to smile. But to no avail, I just gave up. I wish you'd be by my side. I want to see you. I want to hear your voice. I cried harder and harder. I want to have fun with you.

 

"Jessica?" That voice is familiar. I swear I've heard it before. I turned around only to be shocked.

 

"Luhan?" I asked, hoping it was him.


Here's the first chapter. I know it was supposed to be only a one-shot but I think it won't fit. So I think there are 1 or 2 more chaptes.

 

 

Comment and Subscribe please. 

<3