Final Kiss

Dangerous Taste of a Honey Kiss

No one's POV

 

"I want all the parts of you." Donghae said and then he pushed Jessica to the bed. He started kissing her neck.

 

"No Donghae!" Jessica struggled with all her might but Donghae is holding her too tight.

 

*Bzzt Bzzt* 

 

A phone started vibrating.

 

'That's--' 

 

"Ah.No--- Stop!" Jessica said and then she  slapped Donghae. 

 

"Ah.. I'm sorry" she said while fixing her clothes. Donghae was only staring at the phone.

 

He answered the phone.

 

"Hey Donghae! I heard what happened to Jessica's parents during middle school!"

 

It was Luhan's voice.

 

"..What?"

 

"So what? You're too late." Donghae answered.

 

"Why didn't you tell me about it? Each time we're talking on the phone--"

 

"What will change if you knew?!" Donghae started to yell at the phone.

 

"I didn't tell you and let you go to China" Donghae added

 

"What are you saying Donghae?" Jessica was puzzled.

 

"And finally it took you 3 years to meet her again! Someone like you can't make Jessica happy!"

 

The other line on the phone was silent for a while.

 

"Please Donghae  stop it! I don't get it! Why are you only saying this now?" Jessica exclaimed.

 

"And.. why do you have Luhan's number? Does that mean you were talking with him until now?" she added.

 

"Please,let me speak to him!" she tried to reach for the phone but Donghae's arm was longer. 

 

"Sica? Wait for me! I'm coming right n----"

 

After that, there was a sound of a  motorcycle and a loud thud on the other line.

 

"What?

 

What was that noise?"

 

'Was that an accident' she thought and then she immediately froze. Memories from her parent's death suddenly came  to her mind. 

 

"Hey! Luhan! Did something happen?" Donghae tried to ask the other line. But there was only silence. 

 

"Let's go  Sica! He should be around here!" Donghae got up from his seat and got Jessica's  hands.

 

"Ah.. No" she was  shocked and puzzled.

 

"Get a hold of yourself! We don't know yet if something really happened! Hurry up!"  Donghae pulled Jessica towards the door .

 

'What should I do?' Jessica asked herself.

 

'Stop all of that. God. I'm begging you, please don't  take Luhan away from me too.' she started crying while running towards Luhan's place. When they arrived, Luhan was being carried by the ambulance to the hospital.

 

"LUHAAAAN!" she shouted. 

 


Jessica and Donghae is currently waiting at the hospital.

 

"Sica, I'm sorry if I didn't  tell you that I had news from Luhan" he squeezed her hand and then he looked at the ground. 

 

Jessica remained quiet. Only  looking at her shoes.

 

Suddenly,  a doctor approached them.

 

"Doctor! Does Luhan--" Donghae didn't get the chance to finish his question. The doctor immediately answered.

 

"Luhan is fine. But he needs to stay here tonight. He will be released tomorrow. So don't worry."

 

"I see." Donghae felt relieved. 

 

Jessica quickly ran Luhan's room.

 

"Luhan! Are you really alright? Are you still hurt? " Jessica bombarded Luhan with questions.

 

"Sica.." He got up  from his position.

 

"I thought you were dead.." she sniffed, she was crying.

 

"Sica, sorry if I scared you." Luhan apologized.


Donghae felt that he was not needed so he went out of the room.  He leaned on the wall and put his hand on his forehead. 


"Sorry" Luhan hugged Jessica who was still crying.

 

"Luhan.."

 

"It's okay now Sica. I'm fine."

 

"You know Sica, I always thought that being alone was fine. But since I met you and shared  good moments  together with you, I had this feeling that I had finally found the place where I belong." Luhan told her.

 

"I love you Sica.  When I graduate from China. I will come back here. I'd like you to wait for me." He held both of her hands.

 



Jessica's POV

 

"I love you Sica.  When I graduate from China. I will come back here. I'd like you to wait for me." He held both of my hands. I heard Donghae's footsteps and it was gradually fading.

 

The man I love is by my side and I wish nothing else than telling him my feelings. However,

 

After I've lost everything, it was Donghae's hand who supported me. I can't let him down.

 

"I'm so sorry Luhan, But I'll live by Donghae's side." This time,it's my turn to apologize to Luhan. 

 

"I have made my  decision." I added.  I walked towards the door.

 

Thank you Luhan, for coming back to me, But I...

 

"Sica!" he yelled.

 

He grabbed my hand and then he hugged me.

 

"I was so scared. I couldn't reach you, so I thought you hated me. I couldn't stop thinking that I want to see  you sooner. I wish we would've never separated." He hugged me tighter.

 

3 years ago, I was only thinking about Luhan, to remember the times we were together makes me happy, however I can't go back to the past.


 

I walked to  Donghae's place. He noticed my presence and he turned  around.

 

"Sica. Uhm.."  He started to talk.

 

"Donghae. Thank you for always staying by my side. You know what? When you're here, I have the feeling that I can smile. That's  why from now on, we'll stay together forever. Let's go home?"  I got his hand and then we started walking towards our home.

 

Goodbye Luhan.I loved you so much. But this time, this is a real goodbye.


While we were on the train, Donghae started talking, "It's raining."

 

"By the way Sica, since it's the rainy season, we can't go to the beach huh?"

 

"Hmm."  I don't know why, but ever since that day,  the sky is not blue anymore.


We are on Donghae's room, holding each other's hands. 

 

"I love you Sica." he said.

 

"Hmm."

 

"and you  Sica?"

 

"I  love you" I smiled at him.

 

He let go of my hand.

 

"What's--" I tried to ask him but he cut me off..

 

"Don't lie to me."

 

"What? What are you saying? I'm ser---" He cut me off again.

 

"Then," He stood up and then he got the only picture that I have with Luhan.

 

"Why can't you throw this thing away?" He was going to rip the picture.

 

"No!" I stopped him.

 

"Ah..."

 

"See. You can't  even throw the picture! Even if we are together,I'm not  the one you're looking at!" He exclaimed.

 

I got out of the  room  and started  running towards Luhan's house.

 

I'm really the worst! I hurt Donghae by the worst way ever! I can't think about someone but Luhan!

 

When I arrived at Luhan's house. The name plate was already different, I'm too late. 

 

I knelt in front of the gate. 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

My feelings won't be able to reach him anymore.

 




THE END!

 

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? HAHA! I KNOW IT'S A BIT TRAGIC BUT THAT'S HOW THE PLOT  REALLY  GOES.

 

P.S. : IT'S REALLY THE END SO I HOPE YOU WON'T ASK FOR A SEQUEL.  But since I love you readers, I MIGHT write a sequel. So stay tuned. I know many will unsubscribe because of the ending but I will notify readers if it has a sequel through this story so I hope that you won't unsubscribe.. That's all..

 

ANYWAYS, ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED IN READING MY OTHER STORIES?

 

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

THE GOLDEN VOICE

 

A SONG OF WATER AND FIRE

 

IDNETIMALAJN SEHUN WAMLIHDOMAFBN LUHAN

 

enjoy! 

 

Vote, Comment, and Subscribe guys!