Happiness

Battle Course

:::::::::::

 

“Kwangie!” I cheerfully skipped over to where Kikwang was and jumped into his open arms. He smiled and spun me around, making me squeal and laugh in delight.

 

“Baby, I missed you.” He brought me down from the twirl and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back tightly.

 

“I missed you too.” I whispered and a smile crept on Kikwang's face. We reluctantly let each other go and Kikwang instinctively grabbed my hand, intertwining his with mines.

 

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we were on a date. Kikwang led me to a shady tree with a picnic basket and blanket spread out underneath it.

 

I let out a tiny gasp as I saw the picnic basket and looked at Kikwang who smiled at me.

 

“Do you like it?” He asked and I nodded eagerly.

 

“I love it! But you didn't have to, Kikwang.” I said softly, darting my eyes away and pouting. It was our 100th day anniversary and I had only gotten him an Armani watch while he had prepared a picnic date.

 

Kikwang smiled softly and cupped my face so that I was looking into his eyes. I saw sincerity and genuine happiness.

 

“I wanted to. Happy 100th day anniversary.” He whispered and gently kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me there.

 

:::::::::::

 

For the rest of the day, it was only him and I.

 

For that day, it was just the two of us.

 

For that day, nothing else mattered.

 

Because I had him.

 

And since I had him, I didn't need anything else.

 

I'm currently studying music and dance at Seoul High with the music instructors at my school.

 

I'm in my last year and I have been accepted into Seoul National University which is one of the hardest universities to get into.

 

Life is good.

 

Finally, it seems that life is getting better.

 

Each day, I am getting closer and closer to my dreams.

 

Mother, still recovering from her wound that my father pierced her with, is nicer and more caring towards me.

 

Kwang Ho and Tae Hyun have started to open up to me ever since our father went to jail for attempted murder.

 

Dae Hyun and I are closer than ever. He finished his studies and currently lives in an apartment close to home.

 

Kikwang, despite his busy schedules since he is an idol, calls me every night and texts me in the morning.

 

Mi Young has been expelled from the school for bullying, harassment and attempted murder.

 

Hwa Young and I have made up. She apologized for what she did in the past and explained that Mi Young brainwashed her into thinking that you were a freak.

 

Yup, it seemed like life was good.

 

Nothing could go wrong.

 

Nothing.

 

:::::::::::