Reunion

Battle Course
:::::::::::

Nothing better than you

No one can stop me

You, you, you, you

The way my heart feels towards you

I'm the one who wouldn't regret

Using 24 hours in a day just for you

Just take my hand and fly.

I smiled as I picked up the phone. Kikwang had changed my ringtone for him to Beautiful by BEAST. I happily pressed 'Talk' and greeted him.

“Hello?”

“Baby!”

“Kikwang! What are you doing now?” I asked, a smile on my face as I sat down on the park bench, watching children play on the playground with smiles on their faces and laughter evident in the air.

“Baby, I won't be able to see you for about a month. I'm going to Japan for promotions.” I heard sadness in his voice and frowned slightly.

“Are you going to be okay there? Is it okay for you guys to be there? I mean, they're in a national crisis right now.” I said, worried. I was concerned for Kikwang's safety since Japan had just experienced an earthquake, a tsunami, and radiation from the reactors. Not saying that I wasn't concerned for Japan as well but I was well concerned for Kikwang because he's my boyfriend.

“Yeah, our company is going on with the plans but we won't be there for long. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. You have SHINee and Teen Top to keep you company. SHINee's not really active right now and Teen Top, well, I'm not so sure about them...” Kikwang trailed off and I giggled.

I did in fact had them to hang out with. SHINee and I had exchanged numbers before they left the school since the program that they were doing was finished and we promised that we would hang out more. Teen Top and I constantly text each other and have hung out a couple of times.

“But you get what I mean. They're replacements for now. I mean – no – not a replacement for me as a boyfriend but for someone to hang out with.” Kikwang slightly stuttered and I laughed.

“I get what you mean. Don't worry, no one can replace you in my heart.” I said sweetly and he laughed cheerfully.

“And no one can ever replace you either, yeobo. I miss you and I love you. I'll come straight to your house once I come back from Japan.” Kikwang promised and I smiled happily.

“Araso, I'll be waiting! I love you too.” Kikwang and I said our sweet goodbyes before hanging up. I sighed, leaned back on the park bench, and closed my eyes.

It's going to be one long month.

“Yah, you shouldn't sleep here.”

My eyes flew open and I spun around to see who was talking.

“Key!” I said excitedly and ran to hug him. He hugged me back and chuckled.

“Nice to know that I've been missed.” He said, laughing. I smiled and pulled away from the hug.

“Of course! Without you, SHINee or BEAST to hang out with, I've been rather bored.” I said, pouting and he smiled apologetically.

“Yeah, sorry about that. We all wanted to stay but we finished our program at your school. But we can still hang out and talk.” He said and I nodded, smiling.

“So where's the rest of SHINee?” I asked, curious as to why he was here alone.

“They have schedules right now. Do you want to hang out? I can only hang out for a bit before going to my next schedule.” He said and I frowned slightly.

“If you need to rest, you should just rest! You don't have to hang out with me if you're tired!” I said, pouting and he shook his head, smiling.

“Babo, I want to hang out with you. If I want to hang out with you, then I'll hang out with you!” He said cheerfully and smiled at me. I smiled back and hooked his arm with mines.

“Alright then! What are we going to do then?” I asked brightly and he smiled.

“Let's go shopping.” He said and we took off to the mall, laughing, chatting, and smiling throughout the whole time.

I really did enjoy Key's presence.

It was the first time that I've hung out with a friend in the longest time.

It was the first time that I felt as happy as this with my friends.

It was the first time that I had so much fun with a friend.

Friendship and love.

I treasure friendship and love.

Because, without those, I became lost.

But with those, I was found again.

:::::::::::