Still Alive

The Power of the Legends

 

“Hey! Let's get out of school early tomorrow! Maybe we can see some y boys coming out of the other school! I heard that there is this one really hot guy that goes to SM High!” Krystal said excited. Min Jung rolled her eyes and continued to read her book, ignoring the girl. Krystal pouted and tugged on Min Jung’s sleeve. Krystal kept rambling on about how she wanted to see boys, trying to convince Min Jung to go with her to the other school. “YAH! If I can’t get a boyfriend, I’m blaming it on you! Cause you never let me go meet boys!” Krystal complained.

 

“I do let you go see boys. Just not during school time.” Min Jung replied. Krystal pouted even more. She linked arms with Min Jung and kept bothering her.

 

“Okay! Fine! We'll go see the boys!” Min Jung yelled, before getting back to her wonderful book. Krystal pouted.

 

“Wait....You wanted to go to SM High?” Min Jung asked after some time. Krystal nodded. Then Min Jung remembered something. "No! You can't go there!” She yelled. Krystal looked at her in shock.

 

“What? Why not?! All the iest boys go there!” Krystal cried out. Min Jung shook her head.

 

“That’s where the “betrayer” goes to school.” Min Jung said. Krystal’s eyes widened.

 

“What?! She goes there?!” Krystal exclaimed. Min Jung nodded.

 

“So you can’t go.” Min Jung said. Then she turned back to her book, not wanting to listen to any of Krystal’s words. They might’ve convinced her to let her go. But she didn’t want anything to do with the “betrayer.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yoon Ju! Have a seat here!” “No! Sit here!” “Here’s some iced water~” “No! She likes sweet things like apple juice!” “Have some food!” “EW! She doesn’t like that! She likes this~!” Boys were fighting each other to get close to Yoon Ju. Yoon Ju sighed in annoyance. Being around boys like this gave her a headache. That’s the reason why she found interest in bad boys. They were always arrogant, full of pride, and didn’t annoying the crap out of you. But they didn’t ignore you either. They were sweet and protective, if they liked you.

 

“Hahaha. Look who’s been getting awfully popular nowadays.” A voice said. Yoon Ju recognized the voice and smiled right away. She looked up to see a brown haired boy staring down at her. She gave him a warm smile and ushered him to sit beside her. He nodded and she scooted to the side a little for him to get on.

 

“So how do you like it here at SM High?” He asked. Yoon Ju thought for a while.

 

“It’s okay, Luhan. Why are you here anyways? Aren’t you supposed to be with EXO-M? If EXO-K sees you with me, they’ll just make things harder for EXO-M.” Yoon Ju said sadly. Luhan shook his head and smiled.

 

“Don’t worry about those things. It doesn’t matter if EXO-K doesn’t like it. They don’t know the truth. I’ll always be on your side, Princess.” Luhan comforted Yoon Ju. He rubbed her back soothingly, hoping that she wouldn’t make herself feel so sad. This made Yoon Ju feel a little better about her decision, but she knew that she was the one breaking EXO apart. She was the reason they became EXO-K and EXO-M. It was all her fault. Luhan read her thoughts and stared at her sadly.

 

“You didn’t break us apart. EXO-K just couldn’t face the truth. They just don't know the whole story yet.” Luhan said. Yoon Ju nodded. Soon, the rest of the EXO-M members gathered around Yoon Ju.

 

“What are the both of you talking about?” Kris asked, eyeing the two. Luhan put his hands up in surrender.

 

“I was just saying how we knew the WHOLE truth, while EXO-K didn’t.” Luhan explained.

 

“Oh yeah. I heard that they are trying to look for the reincarnation of the other two princesses now.” Chen said.

 

“They think that they’re dead.” Yoon Ju said. “But they’re not.” EXO-M, except for Luhan, looked at Yoon Ju questioningly. “They’re still alive.”