Dream

The Power of the Legends

 

“HYUNG! EXO-M IS INTERACTING WITH THAT GIRL AGAIN!” Sehun tattled to his leader. Suho patted his head.

 

“Really? Are they really going to betray us like this?! It was obvious that that girl was corrupted from the beginning! How dare she turn against her own friends and kill them off!” Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol nodded his head in agreement.

 

“Maybe she was secretly working for B.A.P.” Kai guessed.

 

“Maybe. But I guess we can’t communicate with EXO-M anymore. What if they tell our secrets to that girl? EXO wouldn’t be safe anymore.” Suho said. All the members nodded, but there was one member who was unsure of all this. He was like the Umma of EXO, so of course he would know s the best. He was even an Umma to the three princesses and he was sure that Yoon Ju wasn’t like this at all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I can’t believe I’m actually letting you go to SM High tomorrow.” Min Jung sighed. Krystal smiled widely and hugged Min Jung’s arm.

 

“THANK YOU UNNIE! SARANGHAE!” Krystal said and made a heart with her hands. Min Jung sighed and looked away.

 

“Tomorrow is going to be a VERY long day.” Min Jung mumbled. Krystal laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“OMG! LOOK AT ALL THESE HANDSOME BOYS!” I exclaimed. I saw the boys that she was talking about was EXO. All of them were in their school uniform and were walking out of the school gates as if they were all the king of the world. I looked to the side and saw Min Jung. Min Jung? I must be Krystal right now then.

 

“Don’t get too excited. We’re only here to see the boys. And since you saw them, let’s go now.” Min Jung said. It looks like she was in a hurry to get out of this place. I shook my head and stood there, drooling over the boys. Then someone caught the corner of my eye. My face suddenly became cold and dark. I saw myself in a crowd of fanboys.

 

“Oh look. It’s her.” My voice sounded cold. I guess there were still holding the grudge against me. I turned to see Min Jung, also glaring to myself. We were about to leave the school campus when we heard something unusual.

 

“PRINCESS!” A voice said. Confused, we turned around to see 12 handsome boys staring our way. Six of them had their mouths hanging open and the other six were calm. After looking at them more closely, Min Jung and I recognized them. It was our saviors. They finally found us!

 

“EXO!” Min Jung and I shouted happily. We ran to them and gave all of them a hug. We were about to give to calm side of EXO a hug, but Kai and Baekhyun pulled us back. I looked at Kai curiously.

 

“They’re traitors. Their on THAT girl’s side.” Kai said hatefully, before glaring at Yoon Ju. Yoon Ju calmly made her way to EXO-M’s side.

 

“You would’ve known why I did what I did if you listened to me, but you just didn’t want to.” She said. Angry, I slapped her. She held her check in shock.

 

“Why would we listen to a betrayer like you?! You knew where EXO was, but you decided to dump us in DP High. Just so you could have them all to yourself! And where’s the Warriors huh? I guess you’re on their side now!” Krystal shouted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoon Ju woke up in cold sweat. It was another one of her future telling dreams. It was going to happen tomorrow. She got up from her bed and went to her mirror. She checked herself in the mirror and didn’t see anything on her face. Not a trace of any slap. But she could still feel the pain of being slapped still evident. Sighing, she went out of her room and sat on the couch in front of the T.V. She heard one of the doors open and someone walked out and sat down beside her. She instantly knew who it was. The person who understood her the most. She laid her head on top of his lap.

 

“They’re meeting us tomorrow.” Yoon Ju confessed. Luhan looked down at her in curiousity. “They think I’m a traitor. I separated them from EXO.” Tears started to form in Yoon Ju’s eyes. Luhan ran his fingers through her hair, trying to comfort her. “I originally planned to have us live apart from each other. Everyone scattered everywhere. We could’ve started a new life, without having to worry about the Warriors.”

 

“You wanted a new life?” Luhan asked.

 

“I wanted something different. A normal life. One where I don’t have to watch everything that I do. One where I don’t have to be responsible for many lives. But everything messed up. All of EXO found each other coincidentally. Eventually, Krystal and Min Jung found each other as well.”

 

“You’re disappointed that we found each other?” Yoon Ju shook her head.

 

“I keep thinking. What if there was a different way of escaping from EXO planet? What if that potion wasn’t the only option?”

 

“It doesn’t matter now. It’s already been done. Don’t worry, everything will be fine soon.” Luhan comforted.

 

Will it really?