Million Dollar Legs?

That Will Never Happen

"JIYONG!!! SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW. AHHH I AM IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU FOR HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY! AWESOME OR WHAT! " screamed Dara through the phone.

"Erm. Are you calling the wrong number or something cos the Dara I know doesnt like school. In fact, she dreads school."

Dara was Jiyong's real best friend since he was in elementary school. She was a year older than him but acted much more childishly. He didnt have to worry about she falling in love with him. She was family crazy and only cared about her brother Cheondung and her cat. Everyday, many girls fall to the floor like jelly just seeing both of them together and wondering if only they could be Dara.

 

"oh man. Don't be a wet blanket. At least you have 2 classes with me! You won't feel so lonely then. And besides, you have no other friends"

"Hey. You have got to stop making fun of me. I do have friends stupid apple head!"

"okay okay although I don't agree to your second statement..Got to go and bathe my cat. Bye oh-so-many-friends Ji!" giggled Dara.

"YAH!- " And the dead silence indicating the end of the call cut him off.

Jiyong had very little friends. Very little TRUE friends. All those girls who swooned with delight if they had a chance to talk to him were all those people who only wanted to take advantage of his wealth.

 

The next day...

"Oh my gosh OPPA! I am siting next to you!!" the class bimbo beside Jiyong screeched. Jiyong faked a smile towards her direction. That sent her running to her clique. "AHHHHH. JIYONG OPPA JUST SMILED AT ME ES. I AM ON CLOUD 9!!"

 

JIYONG'S POV

All this that I have to handle on this dreadful day of school. Firstly, Dara's not in this mathematics class with me so I have no one to talk to and now, I have to sit next to this for the rest of this term. Oh great, now this teacher who's taking attendance is so slow and she's actually chirping out our names like as if we are still in elementary school. I'm not so sure myself if I am in a high school. SAVE ME DARA!! Or no. JUST KILL ME.

*beep beep*

From: Dara AppleHead

How's class already? There's a really hot guy in my class. Okay. Back to my point, I know you miss me already ;) Am i right Ji? :P

 

To: Dara AppleHead

From: Jiyonghaswag

Its a horrible day and I want to go home. No. I dont miss you a single bit. There's nobody hotter than me for your information.

 

*beep beep*

From: Dara Applehead

To: Jiyonghaswag

Fine. >:( Oh. I have a elementary school classmate in your class. Help me say hi to him! Oh he's a really sweet guy. I think his name is Seunghyun?.. I forgot his sir-name. He's rather geeky but cute. ;)  gtg!teacherrapproachingmeeeenow .

From: Jiyonghaswag

To: Dara Applehead

Haha NO. Then forget about it. He's not my type. YES TEACHER PLEASE SCOLD THIS APPLEHEAD FOR ME.

 

"Kwon Jiyong?"

"Thats me." Jiyong gave his trademarked smile.

"Oh you handsome boy!"

Okay.. That was creepy.

"Choi Seunghyun?"

This rather tall guy, big eyes encircled by large nerdy spectacles stood up. Oh my gawd. His legs. Gorgeous.

"Oh you are that top scorer right? Wow. You're tall! Sit down my dear!

 

To: Dara Applehead

From: Jiyonghaswag

Aksnfeofnwsknsivd. Your friend Seunghyun... his sirname is Choi right?

 

From: Dara Applehead

To: Jiyonghaswag

Ji, I just got scolded by my teacher. >:( ALL YOUR FAULT. Anyway... Yep! I remember now. That's his sir-name. WHY SO SERIOUS? :O

 

To: Dara Applehead

From: Jiyonghaswag

He has million dollar legs, dara. YOU CAN KILL ME NOW.

 

Oh man. Wait a second. Did I just describe that nerd's legs as gorgeous?!

 


Helooo. ^^ Its quite short so far. It my first time writing a fic so spare me! XD

Sorry, talked too much about Dara in this chapter. The next few will be filled with gtop. No worries!!

Give me comments!!