finally !!!

cold war ENDED

 

" WHAT " a loud voice shouted.

sooyoung and jessica almost got a heartattack due to the voice. The next thing they know is their bedroom door has been opened and revealed a shocked Taeyeon.

''tae.... taengoo, w...what are you doing in our room? " asked soo . obviously hasn't recovered from the sudden news and taeyeon's action.

On the other hand...

" Why is everyone coming in to our room today, it's not like there's too many things in our dorm and our room is the only place that is spacious." stated jessica , feeling weird bcuz of yoonyul, soo and their leader take turn coming in.

" tae... since you came, help me out. THIS GIRL HERE WAS SAYING SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE THE GROUP,I SAID NO BUT SHE INSISTS!!!!! " the tall girl said and walked out of the room. when she passed by the leader , she whisper" i'm counting on you, pls don't let her leave" and taeyeon nodded.

" sica..."

"hmm"

"sica, why do you want to leaving the group?" 

" just because..." answered jessica shortly

" please don't leave." 

" why do you even care" she said coldly

" i do care, pls don't leave" she pleaded

" hmph, now you're saying you care when all you do is ignoring me" jessica said. Her voice is filled with dissapoinment and sadness, tears are flowing down her cheek.

it breaks taeyeon's heart to see her in tears, whatmore it's because of her. For the whole year the older girls has been ignoring the younger ones. But, deep inside she already forgave her long time ago, because of feeling guilty and the akwardness she ingnored her.

" I'm really sorry sica, sorry. i'm sorry for ignoring you, treat you as invisibe and acted cold towards you. But I really do care about you..." she said softly.

"STOP IT. KIM TAEYEON. it's enough, you've hurt me more than enough. don't try to be noce with me this moment and go back to what you used to be after that." the girl finally shouted. she's tired being treated like that. she hated it when one moment ohters is noce to her, another moment they're see her as their toys.

taeyeon can do nothing but to stay silent. she really deserves it though

" YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS... YOU IGNORED ME WHEN I'M NICE TO YOU. EVERYTIME I TRIED TO START A CONVERSATION WITH YOU, YOU JUST TURNED YOUR BACK AWAY!!!YOU TREAT ME AS IF I'M INVISIBLE, UNTIL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S THE POINT IN STAYING IN SNSD!!!

"sica... i don't know i've hurt you this much. sorry"

" Of course you don't know because i always hide it. if it's not because of yuri and yoona who are always by my side, i would have given up already!" sica's tears that she has been holding till now is running down on her cheeks.

After letting everything out, her knees feel weak and end up crying on the floor.

Seeing her being like this, taeyeon couldn't hold anymore, her heart has soften and she quickly went over to hug her.

" I'm really sorry sica. it hurts me too seeing you like this. you don't know how much it hurts for me when i do those actions to you."

"even fany has forgiven me already , why can't you? What happened to us Taeyeon? why can't we be like the old days again after the fight? Why? I miss us being like that"

"sica, i have forgiven you long time ago, it's just that i feel too guilty. i forgave you two days alter after the fight already. and i miss us being like that too. i feel the closest to you amongst the members that i'm a little protective over you. i tend to care about you first... i'm sorry for the things i've done." 

taeyeon said it sincerely

" actually, i'm sorry too taeyeon. i should have asked for your opinion first, but i didn't" sica calmed down and apologized feeling guilty to put all the blame on taeyeon.

"nah, it's okay" feeling happy she had solved everything

" and... taeng... taeyeon, you can leave me already. i won't blame you again, i'm fine now. "

" no! i won't and don't want to leave you alone. we are going to be like before 2010from now on." taeyeon said it with her dorky smile. which means they are ok now.

" Are you sure about it, taeyeon?"

"100% sure, and i don't want to be called taeyeon. i want you to call me taengoo. pleaseeeeee, sica or i'll put cucumbers in your food"

"yah, don't you dare put any taengoo."

"yay yay yay, you called me taengoo. how i missed you calling me by that" taeyeon did her dorky dance after she heard what jessica called her.

" aish you... " jessica said and pat the kid leader's head.

 

After that, they go out of the room holding hands like last time. but once they opened the door, they see 7 girls laying on the foor, groaning in pain.

" so you guys heard everything?" jessica asked

"yes. wo got so worried after heaering you're gonna leave us."

" so you're not gonna leave now right?"

" please don't leave unnie"

jessica laughed when she saw her sisters reaction when they plead her. what were she thinking when she said she's gonna leave her other 8 lovely sisters.

" nope. i'm not going to leave and never will."

Everyone shouted for joy. and the house became like a night market with full of noices.

then the 7 girls shouted together...

"FINALLY THEY ARE FINE !!!!!!!!!! WOHOO...."