something's wrong about her...

cold war ENDED

taeyeon's POV

 

" we wish you a merry christmas we wish a merry christmast, we wish you a merry christmast and a happy new year..." the music run through the whole shopping complex. The girls and I are now at a shopping mall , shopping. We've been here for 3 hrs and i'm tired ,i  wonder how did we get here in the first place. Oh, right...

*flashback*

" HEY! Girls, lets all go shopping." the tanned girl said with a loud voice which made sooyoung choked on her food and yoona had to hand her a cup of water and jessica jumped out the couch and almost fell on the floor if it weren't for tiffany to react fast and hold on to her. " Jess, careful " tiffany said with worried and concern, jessica waved her hand signaling that she's fine.'' thx tiff" " KWON. YURI. DON'T YOU EVER SHOUT OUT LIKE THIS AGAIN, see what have you done to 2 of them" tiffany warned

"hehe 'm sorry, but lets go shopping." yuri said. Everyone in the room exchange glances and look back to yuri with a confused look until sunny said," Good idea yul, i need to buy something too, and since today is weekday everyone would be in the office or school, there won't a lots of ppl in the shopping mall". " Great, we haven't gone out together for a long time, way to long" our hyoyeon also said.  " Then lets go unnie" our two little maknaes said. and with that we set off from our house.

* flashback end*

that's how i end up being here, *sigh*. not that i don't like being with them, i love it very much. it's that they are too excited, i think by the time we got home it's already the next morning. they looks like they are going to buy everything in the shop to prepare themselves for the end of the world.

Speaking of excited, i'm surprised that sica is not like the other 8. She would usually be like, AH... OH MY GOD, there's so many things to buy. YAY. but she is unusual quiet today and is not interested at anything. she is hanging her haid dowm while walking, i think i saw some tears escaping her eyes just now, being curious i walk over to her and tap her shoulder." Sica, are you alright? You look tired." i noticed that when i talk to her she was taken back and her eyes filled with shocked and she also take a few steps back from me. " Ah, i... i'm f... fine" and with that she quickly walked away from me. well i guess she is shocked to see me talking to her when i usually ignored her but why is she being like this , i had the  feeling that she is avoiding me now like i am to her. it really hurts me, now i know how she feels. *SIGH* 

 

hyoyeon POV

i saw everything and i think jessica is weird today. with that i quickly tug sooyoung who is beside me.

" Yah, sooyoung."

"hmmm"

"Do you think sica is weird today, i mean,  she isn't like herself today. don't you think so?" i asked , feeling worried. sooyoung seems to know what i'm talking about and said " I know right, i feel it too. Did you see what happened just now, taeyeon and jessica? normally sica would be happy if taeyeon actually talk to her."  "hey, isn't this sica's favourite shopping place. i remember during training days and debut days. sica would drag the both of us here to shop with her even we refused to. but she is really quiet today."

"hyoyeon, should we ask her anything's wrong? i mean we both knows that she wouldn't tell us anything if we don't ask. she's like this since the first day we met her."  this time tiffany saw us and came to us." hey guys what r u guys doing? sica, weird, tell, why are you guys gossiping about jess, i'm going to tell on you.

don't want her to misunderstand, i quickly said" no no no... we aren't saying stuff about jessica. we're just saying that she is weird today, didn't you see? she is normally bright, but today she is like , y'know looking depressed and sad. she's only like this in 2 situation, 1 after she wakes up, but she's been up for how many hours now so it's impossible. 2. something really bad happened or she feels like there's no hope at all."

"yeah" sooyoung stated, saying i'm right. of cuz i'm right, me & sooyoung had known jessica longer than anyone else

"speaking of that, i also noticed jess weird act. Remember this morning, she chose to sits with shikshin rather than taeyeon." fany exclaimed.

"uh uh huh, right" both of them said in union 

" Shall we talk to her?"sooyoung asked us with a t's- not- nice- seeing- sica- like- that look.

"ok guys, i'll do it" sincei know how to handle sica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

how is it? pls comment on how you feel