sudden news

cold war ENDED

 

back at snsd's dorm

 

jessica POV

After a few hours of shopping, we're back at the dorm. I go into my room as soon as I reached home.

* knock knock * Yoona & Yuri came in.

" Yes ? " I asked

" Unnie, do you want to drink or eat? " Yoona asked me with a concerned voice. I just shook my head. "Oh '' she mumbled

"  Then do you want to go to Karaoke with me this evening, sica? I'll Treat You. " now Yul asked as i shook my head once more.

Seeing me like this, they finally asked what they wanted to ask. " Are you alright? "

" I'm fine, just let me be, kay? " i couldn't help but smile bcuz of their worry, after all they are the ones that are by my side during our cold war( much like taeyeon cold war towards me) With that they went out saying that they understand.

I lay down on my bed until i heard someone knocking the door. It's sooyoung this time, She came in and sits beside me.

" Why are you here" i asked

" Why can't i? It's my room y'know? " Sating the obvious. " don't try to take the room all by yourself, bcuz if you're trying to, you won't make it. hmph! "

I chuckle at her antics,and she follow me. it's funny how she can make me laugh just like that.

after we're done, silence filled the room. Not until sooyoung decided to break the ice.

" Sica... are you okay?

" Am I not supposed to be? Why should i not be when i'm perfectly fine?"

" sica, i know you well. you're not okay. Why are you being like this? " I know what she means but i don't feel like telling her

"Being what? why is everyone like this?! Why is everyone asking if i'm fine, is it wrong to stay alone?!" i claimed while tears running down my cheeks. i hope that the latter could go out, i don't want her to see me like this. After all i'm her unnie, but she din't move an inch

" Sica, it's not wrong, we're just worried" she pulled me closer and hug me

" not everyone knows this, but me and hyo know that you wouldn't say a thing till you really can't handle it. for just once i want to know what happened to you sica? please,it hurts me seeing my sister i've known for ten years being like this."

sooyoung made me feel secure that i can tell her everthing, even if the world turn its back towards me.

"i'm tired sooyoung, i don't know what to do anymore. she always ignored me, even during variety shows. i tried talking to her, but all she gave me was cold shoulders." my heart ached as i talked about it as i sob louder , sooyoung just sits there and comfort me.

" I tried everything but she wouldn't even care, it's always me who acted first. i know that i've made mistake but it's already been 1& 1/2 year already. i also said sorry to her already. I thought that if i keep on trying she wold have forgive me, but i was wrong. She only sees tiffany ,i'm a complete stranger to  her now. i feel like giving up..." i cried my heart out , everything i've keep for the whole year. seeing me like this , sooyoung pulled me into her and hug me. resuring that everything's gonna be alright.

" it's alright, everything's gonna be alright. She didn't mean to. i'm here , remember? i said that before didn't i, that i'll be by your side everytime."

"i feel like giving up, what's the point if the group have members that aren't in good terms. it would be better if i'm not in the group, i'll tell manager oppa that i'll quit snsd  tomorrow." i said . 

I saw that sooyoung eyes widen as big as a ping pong ball, no doubt that she's shock

"WHAT!!! " she shouted which kind of startled me, well i don't blame her

" NO!!! YOU CAN"T! what about us , we started our journey with 9 and we're gonna end it with 9 too.'' sooyoung starts too tear up

 

end of jessica's POV

 

little do they know, taeyeon is outside, listening to their conversations. she herself is shock as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

well, what do you guys think about it. 

will sica leaves snsd just like that?

leave a comment and thx for the reader that read and comment on my story