just a memory

Sehun's Tears

Luhan's POV

They say a morning walk into saturday morning is good for a kid like me, i walk with my dogs with me into our whole village area, i go to our nearest park to rest for awhile but then..  there is a trouble going on to a street behind me.

Their voices are so loud, i could hear them.. a angry old man must lecturing his kid towards something. I look at the kid and he is crying.. my eyes widened to see that man slapped his kid so hard in the face and he left. 

I go to that kid and try to cheer him up...

"hey, what did you do to that old man?" i showed him my weird smile, he look at me as he pout.

"i just... " he still crying and sniff "i want daddy to be happy so i drew on our floor with a paint...." 

i don't know why but this kid make me laugh somehow, my laughter burst a little but i tried to control it so i won't be a bully to him "well.. its your fault anyway... i am a kid but i got a brain" but something's odd when i finally got a view of his arm... 

This is not a good father i think... 

i grab his arm and see full of black burnt circle thing and its so plenty, i widened my eyes to see all those 

"your father....  is beating you up like that?" 

he look at me with his watery eyes "don't tell this to anyone.. i love my father so much.." 

"But he's mean!, look at you!" i nearly shouted to this kid

his father goes out of the door and he gasped, he suddenly pushed me towards the ground "ouch!" i blurted out

"i hate you, you stupid!" he shouted at me. "don't ever show up to me again ! you're disgusting!" he says as he left....

but a note fell into my lap as he left me.. 

and i read that note.. and it says "Oh Sehun".... 

 

years later....

i am in the middle school, i got very popular in this school... i always got a confession.

i am tired of this... 

"hey ! hey ! didn't you hear guys?? we got a new classmate! and its a guy!" the class announcer just announce that to us.. at least its a guy, because everytime that there would be a new girl... those freaking classmates of mine always ask the girl "who's the most handsome guy in this class?" and all the girls always chooses me.

its not a problem, i think its good... but i am tired of it.

The teacher entered and everyone is on their seats, the teacher says about some updates then... to the main event "class as you all know we got a new classmate, please enter" 

a guy just came out of that door and what can i say?

he is a hyper kid...

ugh... another annoying human being?

"Helloooo!!!!" as he poses while using his higher speech voice. "My name is Kim Minseok, but you can call me XIUMIN yo~!" he does a peace sign again. Our class claps into him they like that weirdo kid so fast... 

"Xiumin ah, please seat to that empty chair besides Luhan" i widened my eyes, but in the end i just didn't care at all..

"so.. friend, you're Luhan? nice to meet ya bro!" as he sat down beside me, i ddin't look at him and ignored him. i heard him sighed.

 

days later... 

"Luhan ~ come sit here" yeah its that Xiumin again.. he is always like this... he didn't ask anyone to be his friend except me.. but i still ignore everything.

"oh come on.... ~ sit over here Luhan" and he made me seat "what do you want?!" i asked coldly

"i just want to be friends with you...." he pouted

I looked at him irritatedly but in my mind, i look at him like i am sorry. I didin't even know why i am like this to him, i am just not good enough to be popular and to be everyone's friend i just can't stand everything! 

"tell me, why do you want me to be your friend?" i still ask coldly to him.

He smiled widely like a kid and he just replied "Becauseee ~~ you look so wonderful the first time i saw you, you were like shining in a starlight and ...  that is why i thought you were the one that could be my friend" he said shyly in the end.

I blushed at what he said and my heart thump a little, i didn't know that my angry expression for him turning into a .. smile one, he look at me and cups my cheeks, my eyes just widened.. i am so speechless and my heart starts to race more.

he smiled while cupping my cheeks "see, you smile beautifully.. " and he pecks my cheeks as he left the room.

he left me, with wide eyes opened and my heart is thumping for joy and the same time i am so embarrased... i touch my cheeks and whispered to myself "oh my... am i ... falling?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Many Many Years Later... 

We graduated and Xiumin is still with me now we are working on a publishing company. I'm a writer and Xiumin is promoted to be a director who's accepting or rejecting works of writers before they can be published. 

We are actually friends, but i did fall for him.. 

"Xiumin ah ~ let's go eat at a wonderful restaurant later" i smiled, and yeah my attitude change towards him.

"alright its your treat writer" he chuckled "by the way.. did you know that..  there would be a new writer applicant in our company?" he smiled to me

i scratch my head and i really didn't care much about the news, i am still anti-social ~ i only like Xiumin and Xiumin only.

"well... do you know who's that applicant is?" i said with a 'i-don't-care-look' at my face.

He laughed at me again, he knows me so well that i really don't care about this things "Oh Sehun..." he smiled 

i widened my eyes and look back at him "what?..." that name.. sounds familiar.

"Oh Sehun is our writer applicant" he says

That name... where did i heard itt before? 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay! dear readers, sorry if this might a little lol i still want to create a HunHan fanfic coz i am a fan of HunHan ~ lol that's all and thanks.