Caught In The Act

Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02

"Like what you see?" Donghae slipped his arms around Hyukjae's waist, back hugging him. He closed his eyes and inhaling the fresh morning air. But it was not the morning air that he love so much. It was the mix of it with Hyukjae's scent that he loved most.

Hyukjae smiled and nodded. Both of them stood at the balcony, leaned against the railing, admiring the grand Eiffel tower afar, with sunrise at the background, glowing in shade of dark orange and the sky was slowly turned from dark shade of blue into brighter one. Everything was so pretty.

Hyukjae loved Paris so much. Everything about the city attract him. The atmosphere, the culture, the people, even the smell of it. Everything so romantic here. Everything so perfect.

"So pretty." Hyukjae nodded. "How did you manage to get this room? The view is stunning."

"I know you like Paris. So when Teukie hyung told us we're going to Paris on April I just flipped out." Donghae smiled so wide. "I mean, it's your birthday and we are going to Paris. How perfect was that? So I just gather all info and I found this Hotel. I asked for Eiffel view suite and they gave me this room. I hope you like it."

"Like it?" Hyukjae pulled Donghae into his embrace. "I love it. And you know what makes it perfect?"

Donghae tilted his head back so he could see Hyukjae's face more clearly and waited for Hyukjae to continue.

"Because of you." Hyukjae pecked his forehead lightly. "It's perfect because you're here, right now, with me."

Donghae could feel his cheek burning on that cold morning air and it even grew hotter when Hyukjae kissed him. Nice and slow, filled with so much love. There was no lust in his eyes, no urged on the way he kiss, no compulsion. Just the tenderness. He brushed away donghae's fringe aside as parted and caressing his cheek lovingly.

"This is the time when you supposed to say - I love you, Lee Hyukjae - instead of staring at me."

Donghae chuckled and buried his face on Hyukjae's chest. Taking his most private moment, enjoying the warmth of his body and that sweet scent.

"Hmm, you know that I love you, Lee Hyukjae." He finally said. "You have no idea how much. I just wanna be with you. After all we've been through..."

Hyukjae nodded, narrowing his eyes, and kiss him again,  letting the other know that he felt the same way.

"Forget about it, Hae." Hyukjae pulled him deeper into his embrace, circling his finger against the younger's back. "We got each other now, right? we came back to each other, didn't we? So just look ahead. We still have so many things to be done together, you and I. Don't waste our time for what already in the past. The future awaits us. Still long way to go."

"Speaking of going." Donghae mumbled. "Are you ready to go? I'm sure everybody is waiting for us. We have a plane to catch."

Donghae held Hyukjae's hand and he looked him in the eye. Hyukjae answered it with a  nod.

They held each other as they walked to the door. Hyukjae glanced at the empty and messy bed as they passed. He remembered last night clearly in his mind, when he made love to Hae for a countless time, right after a simple dinner and a taste of wine. Those beautiful moments, when their bodies unite, felt so complete and whole. All he wanted to do was to gave his love one an unforgetable memories. A sweet and beautiful moments before they left Paris. He knew he will miss this.

"Ends here." Donghae said, as they stopped before the door. Hyukjae put on his shade and pulled his hoodie up. "There. You're ready to go. I'll catched up in 15 minutes. I told the guys I'm staying with Siwon at his dad apartment."

"And what's my alibi?"

"I don't know. Think of something."

Hyukjae chuckled. He would think of something alright. Donghae smiled faintly. Sadness painted in his beautiful eyes and it made Hyukjae held him, letting him know that he felt the same thing. He felt the pain and the bitterness of the secret they were having. Same as Hae, he too wanted to be able to walk hand in hand, holding each others, smile and laugh and do what lovers should've have done publicly. But sadly enough those privileges were not theirs. All they had were the stage, overseas, spaces behind closed doors.

"Don't worry..." Hyukjae whispered with a soothing voice. "I know what you were thinking. I feel the same way. Just don't think about it. I love you.."

Donghae nodded and smiled. "And I love you more. I'll see you downstairs."

"I guess this is going to be our last kiss in Paris.." Hyukjae said, smile as he said, looking into donghae's eyes before he leaned forward and kiss him. Donghae answered it by parting his lips slightly and let Hyukjae enjoying his warm cavern for the last time before walked out the door, leaving Donghae with his own thoughts.

 

 

Donghae stepped out and walked  slowly following one of his manager, walking toward the airport exit. So many fans gather that day. Some were busy screaming, calling out his name or other members, some were even chanting their songs and lifted their support banner up high. Donghae waved at them. It was always nice seeing enthusiastic fans.

Donghae smiled widely when he saw Hyukjae stood by the exit gate. He waved and gesturing him to wait for him. Donghae took his mobile from his right pocket and start to take pictures of ELF there. After a few shot he waved and started to walked toward the entrance.

"Why are you always taking pictures?" Hyukjae said as wrapping his hands around donghae's shoulders. The crowd screaming their names.. so loud that it made both of them look back and chuckled. Hyukjae pulled him closer and started to waved at the crowd.

"I love it when they scream Eunhae. So loud!" Donghae smiled shyly. "I think if I kiss you now, on your plump lips passionatly, they wouldn't mind, would they?"

"Obviously.." Hyukjae smirked. "But our managers wouldn't be happy."

"They'll kill us for sure." Donghae added, smirking.

"But you know, this is kinda our previledge. They think we are fan servicing. I beth they will kill themselves if they knew we were not."

Donghae chuckled. "Let's just make the scream louder, shall we?"

Before Hyukjae answered the question, Donghae mischievously leaned closer to Hyukjae's face and did absolutely nothing but to place his lips a few millimeters away from his ears.

The crowd suddenly became wild. Everybody screamed to the top of their lungs and it made Donghae chuckled.

"You're so bad, Lee Donghae.." He snorted and gazed into his lover's eyes. "Speaking of screaming louder..."

"Hm?"

"You know what? I can make you scream louder too when we get home later."

Donghae could feels his cheeks burning and he bet they would turn a rosy red. He pulled his mask up to cover his face, hiding the stupid smile he was having. He smacked Hyukjae's arm lightly and the crowd were more than pleased.

"This is fun. No one can tell if it's fan service or not." Donghae chuckled.

"Fan service over you guys." Yesung said once they were inside the lounge. "I swear both of you are just .... seem so real!"

"We are." Donghae said playfully, but really mean it. "Eunhae is real."

"Stop it you two. " Yesung smirked. "Fan services are on the stage only. You both are driving everyone crazy! Look at those poor fangirls outside.. you are misleading them for God sake. Those poor souls. Their mothers will curse both of you to death."

"Yaaah! Hyung!" Hyukjae's arm leaving Donghae's shoulder unwillingly. Donghae gave him an objection look but he knew Hyukjae had to do that. So he let him. "We're just fooling around. You don't have to be so serious."

Yesung just shook his head and left.

"Fooling around?" Donghae gave him a mental look. "We are?"

"You know what I really ..."

"Yeah yeah I know." Donghae chuckled after seeing his boy friend tensed up face. "Speaking of mom, is it ok if my mom come over and spend the night with us? Donghwa hyung will return from Taiwan in 3 days and mom wanted to wait for him. They'll be going back to mokpo together."

"Yeah sure. You don't have to ask such things. Your family is always welcome." Hyukjae said. "Your mom can sleep in your room and you can sleep with me."

"With one condition." Donghae warned. "No until my mom leaves."

"Why?" Hyukjae protested. "How can I be in bed with you and not having ? That's too cruel.."

Donghae smirked. "Because you're loud."

 

 

Hyukjae sat nervously, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove. It was 15 minutes pass midnight. He gazed at Siwon who sat next to him on the passanger seat. He looked busy reading a magazine.

They were just got back from their routine practice and since Siwon didn't bring his car today, he asked Hyukjae to drove him home. He never nervous around Siwon before. But now it's different. Siwon knew about him and Donghae and it made him feel uneasy to be around him. Hyukjae was and always been very preserved and secretive about his personal life. Especially about this life, the life he had with Donghae.

Hyukjae still clueless, caught between should he or should he not talked to Siwon about this issue. He did want to know about what he thinks and feels about it. But it would be odd if suddenly he popped the question and it drove him crazy just to think on how to start.

"You ok?" Siwon asked as he saw Hyukjae couldn't sit still. "You look nervous."

Hyukjae shook his head. But he kept on tapping his fingers on the streering wheel.

"Hyuk-ah, you'll make a hole there if you keep doing it." Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter