And So it Begins

Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11

 

"Hello? Yeeun~ah?"

"Oppa, it's me. Where are you now?"

"At the gym. So?"

"Oppa, I'll be dancing with Hyukjae for the rest of their stops. So it means I'll be close to both of them."

"That's good. You know what to do, right?"

"I know. But I think Donghae doesn't like me being too close to Hyukjae."

"You got his best friend Hyukjae, already. Dig up something from him.And from anybody you can find."

"Yes, Oppa."

"Remember our goals. He has to pay back everything. I want him to suffer so much for everything he did to us.. to our family! Don't back out, Yeeun~ah. We've come this far."

"I understand, Oppa. I have to go for practice. I'll see you tonight."

 

 

Hyukjae woke up with a loud scream and panting hard right after. Sweats were all over his body. He let go a big sigh soon as he realized that he was in his own room at the dorm and what he was having just now was only a dream, a nightmare.

Letting go another big sigh, slowly he rubbed his temple and trying to calm himself down. That nightmare, why all of sudden it came back? His hands were still shaking as he support himself to get up from the bed.  

Hyukjae turned his head and found an empty bed. He frowned, feeling a bit odd since he didn't find Donghae there. He remembered coming back to the dorm with the brunette right after practice and decided to spent the night there because the next day he and the members will have a morning schedule. So where's Donghae? Didn't they just make love last night? Didn't he fell asleep right after in his arms? Then where is he now?

Without wasting anymore time and even though his eye vision was rather blurry and still sleepy, Hyukjae went out from his room, dazing through the door all the way to the living room. There was no one there. It was 6 in the morning, other members would probably still sleeping.

That was really unusual. Because all this time, He always wake up with Donghae by his side. Donghae would never ever sleep alone. He would just crawling on his bed or any member's bed which ever suit his mood. Finding an empty bed like this morning making him a bit disappointed. So he decided to go down to the lower floor where Donghae's room was before he moved out to his place.

True enough, Hyukjae found the brunette soundly asleep on his old room, laying on his stomach. Thin blanket was wrapped messily around the waist, it was barely cover his upper body. He was just too beautiful and y and Hyukjae just couldn't help himself but staring.

Carefully, Hyukjae slipped himself next to the sleeping figure. Fingers instantly trailing his , brushing lightly on the soft skin all the way down, remembering how he enjoyed making those red marks that scattered on his lover honey skin. Guess Donghae wouldn't be able to show some skin for the next few days and Hyukjae smirked at the thought.

His fingers carefully trailing at the soft skin and stopped at a scar right on Donghae's back just below his right shoulder and all of sudden the smile faded. It was only a small cut, but it was a reminder of what had happened almost a year a go. It was still fresh on his mind what had happened to Donghae as if it was only yesterday. He almost lost the younger on that terrible night, the night Donghae had an accident on the way to pick him up right after Sukira schedule and remembering it made him shivered. It was still clear on his mind how scare he was finding Donghae bathing in his own blood, laying on the street lifeless. He was almost certain that he had lost the love of his life that night. He even still had a dream about it sometimes.

Hyukjae carefully leaned in and kissed the scar as he closed his eyes, feeling sorry for everything that had happened and things that he had to go through because of it. He still remember how Donghae struggled to get back on his feet again. How hard things for him after the accident. But he pulled through. He was here now, safe and alive and Hyukjae wanted nothing but to protect him.

"Hyukkie.."

Hyukjae opened his eyes and planted another kiss on the scar before humming lowly. "Finally you're awake."

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked, pushing his body up a bit and facing Hyukjae, blinking his eyes few times to get rid of the sleepiness he still having. He surprised to see Hyukjae on his bed. "What time is it?"

"6 am. Got back to sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour."

Donghae glanced at Hyukjae's hand that made a circle on his back, right on the scar and he instantly know. Slowly he took that hand and kiss it before putting it on his own cheek. Hyukjae smiled sadly.

"That scar of yours is healing..."

"I know that. It healed long time ago already. I'm fine." Donghae said. "Why are you still thinking about it? Hyukjae, I'm fine. Please don't think about it anymore."

"I know, Hae.. " Hyukjae let go a big sigh and laid back on the mattress and Donghae instantly laid his head on his chest. "Sometimes I just couldn't help myself but to think about it."

"Don't." Donghae pleaded. "If you're so uncomfortable seeing it then I'll just cover it up. I don't want you to feel guilty every time you see it."

"No, Hae. That's not what I meant." Hyukjae said. "It's just that I'm so lucky that you're here with me now. I just can't imagine my life without you."

Donghae pecked Hyukjae's chest and lift his head so he could see his eyes. "Why are we having this conversation? Enough said, ok? Let's just forget everything. It's been a year now. Everything's fine. You on the other hand, why are you all sweating like that? what happened?"

"Nothing. Just this nightmare... "

"Nightmare?"

Hyukjae pulled Donghae tighter into his embrace before continue talking.

"The same nightmare I had when we were in Paris."

"That was almost four months ago.."

"I know, I don't know why I was having the same dream last night." Hyukjae said. "I'm so scared, Hae. So vivid I feel like losing my mind."

"It was just a dream, Hyukjae." Donghae said as he reached up and gave him a small peck on the other's plump lips. "Maybe unconsciously you were thinking about the problem I have with my family about us. Maybe you were just tired because of your schedule and it trigger that nightmare."

Hyukjae closed his eyes and sighing. "Maybe... I don't know."

"Come on. You make it sounds like it's going to happen for real. Everything's going to be fine. Don't think too much." Donghae said, smiling genuinely.

"The dream was so vivid and felt so real. In my dream, I failed to protect you.."

"I'm well protected here, in rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter