The Threat

Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06

Smell of coffee ...

That was the first thing Donghae notice when he opened his eyes that morning. Nice and warm. He inhaled deeply and let the aroma travel smoothly into his nostrail. So alluring. But he was to exhausted to even open his eyes. So he just laid there in the bed with his eyes closed and let the scent in. He was about to open his eyes when suddenly a wet and soft pair of lips touches his, parting his own lips and them gently.

Lee Hyukjae ...

Donghae smiled as he kissed him back. Letting go a faint moan while enjoying it. He opened his eyes slowly once those warm lips leaving him, and only to find his lover staring at him gently and lovingly.

"Good morning.." He whispered, rubbing his thumb over the wet and soft lips that were kissing him  moments a go. "Is that my coffee?"

"Just the way you like it, warm and sweet."

Donghae supported his body up with his elbow and reached for the steaming coffee and take a sip.

"Hm.. you know me well. It's perfect. Thank you. You sleep well?"

"I can't sleep."

"Why?" Donghae frowned and bathing his eye lashes, cleared up the view as he put down the cup on a small cabinet next to his bed. "Something's wrong?"

"Just wanted to see my baby sleeping. Is that wrong? I love watching you sleeping."

"Hmm? Why you do that?"

"You look cute when you were sleeping."

"But you've been seeing me sleeping for the past 12 years. Don't get sentimental on me."

Donghae lazily snuggled to Hyukjae's neck. The other gladly wrapped his arms around his body, pulling him closer to his embrace and kissing his forehead lightly.

"It's different now." Hyukjae said. "You're just my friend back then."

"Hmm.." Donghae humming and snuggled himself closer to Hyukjae. The other caressing his back lightly. 

"Hae~ah.."

"Hm?"

"Are you happy?"

Donghae opened his eyes widely and stared at Hyukjae for a few second. "Do you need to ask? Can't you see it? I have the most great boyfriend who always understand me and care for me. Of course I'm happy."

"No I mean..." Hyukjae paused a moment. "I mean ually."

Donghae almost choked upon hearing that. But he managed to calm himself down and grinning cutely right after giving his lover a light kiss.

"Was that my answer?"

"Are you satisfied with that answer?"

"Hm... not really. I need a hot and wet one to get me convinced that you're also happy and full fill in that matter."

"Well, in that case... " Donghae smirked. "Come here, let me convinced you.."

Donghae rolled over and got himself on top of Hyukjae and kissed him passionately. Hyukjae did nothing but to return the favor even more passionately. His hands were roaming freely, unchallenged on Donghae's body. Their kisses became more and more bolder as their hearts started to beat even more faster.

"Don't you know that I'm craving for you to be inside me almost everytime?" Donghae whispered with his ussual y and husky voice. "Anytime, anywhere, every moment I want you and it hurts. It's ing hurt.."

"Hm, I know the feeling because I swear Lee Donghae, I'm craving for you too."

"So don't ask me such questions cause you already know the answer."

Donghae started to kiss him before he could manage to say anything. Well, he was actually forgot what he wanted to say after those warm lips and tongue were boldly crushing his own and he was completely blank when they traveled down to his neck after peppering his jawline with sweet and butterfly kisses. And he was about to lose control if, once again, his phone buzzing so loud, disturbing their private moment.

"Damn!" Hyukjae cursed when Donghae stopped kissing him.

"Answer that. Could be important. I'll just do my business down here. Don't mind me.." Donghae said as he started to sank his lips on Hyukjae's neck, it gently. Hyukjae smiled and let go a small moan as he could feel Donghae's warm lips and tongue roaming on his neck. His left hand was tugging on Donghae's hair while his right hand was trying to get his mobile.

"Donghae..."

"Hm.."

"Hae, stop."

"No, I can't stop now.."

Hyukjae's eyes were staring at his mobile phone in horror.

"Donghae, please stop."

Donghae didn't listen and kept on going, traveled down south as he will.

"Baby.. please! please! stop!"

The unfriendly voice of his lover stopped him. Donghae's eyes were instantly on his, trying to find out what was going on. Hyukjae never raise his voice before. Not at this kind of moment, not ever.

"What happened? Who was on the phone? Why you look all pale?" Donghae fired lots of question upon seeing his lover unpleasant expression. "Are you ok? What's going on?"

"No..no.. nothing.. nothing.."Hyukjae mumbled, forcing a smile. "I was just .. I don't think.. "

"What?" Donghae frowned, demanding a straight answer. "Who was that on the phone?"

Hyukjae shook his head and rubbing his fingers on Donghae's cheek. "Manager Hyung. We have to get going."

"What? But I wanna make love before..."

"Donghae, listen to me." Hyukjae pulled Donghae's head closer and peck his forehead. "We can have all the time we need to make love in the world as soon as we got home. Right now we really have to get going. Everyone's waiting. alright? go get shower and I'll .. take care of things here."

"What thing?"

"Donghae please, alright? Go get shower. I love you.. go!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter