chapter sixteen.

Like A Star (별처럼)

Wooyoung smiled at her bitterly before he went on with his way. Taeyeon ran after him as she grabbed his arm.

 

“You went to my apartment weeks ago?” Taeyeon had the courage to ask him.

 

Wooyoung broke off from her grip as he continued walking.

 

“Answer me!”

 

Taeyeon grabbed his arm again as she begged. Wooyoung stayed there. He didn’t walk, he didn’t break from her grip, he just stood there.

 

“Did you see our daughter?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes were teary again. Wooyoung turned around to face her.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.

 

“I didn’t want to ruin your career.”

 

Wooyoung was tearing up like she was.

 

“You thought I’d choose my career over you?”

 

Taeyeon looked up to his face.

 

“Wooyoung--” she told him.

 

“It’s okay... Just stay with Leeteuk-hyung. I’ll stay out of your life.” Wooyoung told her as he removed his arm from her grip and he was now walking away from her. Taeyeon fell down to the floor, crying again. Leeteuk saw everything. He was right behind them when they were talking. He was holding the ice cream he was about to give to Taeyeon. Leeteuk dropped the ice cream as he made his way to Taeyeon, embracing her in his arms. They slowly stood up as Leeteuk cupped her small face. He weakly smiled at her before he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

 

“Taeyeon-ah... Be honest, okay?” Leeteuk took a deep breath “Do you really... love me?” He asked her.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. She didn’t really love him. She only liked him as a friend, not as a lover. But she thought she really needed to end this so she gathered up all her courage, as she answered.

 

“Oppa... I’m really sorry. You’re only a friend to me.”

 

Leeteuk forced out a smile as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

“Please stop crying and just get back with Wooyoung, got it?” Leeteuk told her.

 

Taeyeon smiled for a bit then she nodded.

 

“But if ever that Wooyoung hurts you, I won’t hesitate to take you away from him.”

 

Taeyeon chuckled as she gave Leeteuk a kiss on his cheek. She waved goodbye as she ran out. 

 

After Taeyeon was out of Leeteuk’s sight, he immediately grabbed his phone, contacting Wooyoung. Leeteuk told Wooyoung everything that happened and asked him to go look for her. He didn’t want the dork kid getting lost in the huge city of Seoul.

 
 
-----
TO BE CONTINUED.
short. >_< sorry i've been focusing more on my upcoming story that's why~~~ please bear with me!! :(