chapter fifteen.

Like A Star (별처럼)

Weeks passed and Taeyeon and Leeteuk are officially together. The whole SM company knew about their relationship. Though at first the SNSD members opposed to this since they wanted Taeyeon and Wooyoung, Hyesun’s real father, to get back together. But after a while, the SNSD members approved this because they wanted to give respect to their leader’s decision, and they knew Leeteuk could make both Taeyeon and Hyesun, happy.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!”

 

Taeyeon was in the SM Building’s lounge center when Leeteuk snuck up to her.

 

“Oh ggamjjakiya!”

 

Taeyeon obviously was surprised. Leeteuk wrapped his arms around her waist to comfort her.

 

“Mian.” He chuckled.


“What do you want now?”

 

Taeyeon turned around to face him. Leeteuk kissed her gently on her forehead.

 

“Can we go out?” Leeteuk asked her.

 

“Where?”

 

“Do you want chicken for dinner?” He tried to tempt her using food.

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon finally agreed.

 

It was a good thing she had no schedules for that day. They went hand in hand into a chicken restaurant and got a table there. A view of a small park can be seen through the restaurant’s windows. Leeteuk ordered as Taeyeon stared at the beautiful sight. She saw kids playing around, making her remember her daughter, which she left in the care of her members. 

 

“You miss Hyesun?” Leeteuk asked as he finished ordering their food.

 

Taeyeon smiled before she looked back at him. “After eating, can you take me to that park?” Taeyeon asked him innocently.

 

“Sure. Anything for you.” He told her as he held her hand.

 

Minutes later, their food finally was served. Taeyeon held a chicken leg as another flashback ran through her head.

 

Flashback.

 

“Look at this chicken leg! It’s so short!” Taeyeon laughed and mocked the chicken leg childishly.

 

“They’re just as short as yours.” Wooyoung told her.

 

She pouted as she took a bite of the chicken. Gravy was all over as Wooyoung scolded her.


“Are you really that messy?”

Taeyeon got tissue as she was still “angry” at him. Wooyoung chuckled at how she was acting. He grabbed the tissue from her hand as his lips met with hers, cleaning the gravy away. Taeyeon playfully smacked and pushed him away.

 

“Ow! You’re still mad at me?” Wooyoung acted cutely and Taeyeon laughed at his actions. “I’ll get back at you later. You’ll see.”


She saw him smirk but all she did was stick her tongue out at him, in a childish way.

 

End of Flasback.

 

Taeyeon stared at the chicken leg she was holding. She quickly put it back on the plate as she got chicken wings instead.

 

“Wae? Was something wrong with the leg?” Leeteuk asked her as he noticed her putting it back.

 

Taeyeon thought of her excuse. “Ani. I just want wings better.” She nervously grinned. Leeteuk believed her as they ate some more.

 

As Leeteuk told Taeyeon, they both headed to the small park across the restaurant. They sat down a bench as they look at the nature’s scenery. The sight didn’t catch Taeyeon’s attention. Her eyes were now glued onto an ice cream cart.

 

“Oppa! Look there! Ice cream!” Taeyeon pointed.

 

“You’re still hungry?” Leeteuk looked at her as he asked.

 

Taeyeon pouted and nodded. Leeteuk found it cute so he was forced to buy her some.

 

“Jeogiyo!” Leeteuk tried to call the man selling ice cream but he didn’t hear him. “I’ll be right back. Stay here, okay?”

 

Taeyeon obeyed as Leeteuk ran towards the ice cream man. Taeyeon watched him from the bench as she chuckled. She was adjusting her sitting position when she accidentally hit her bag, making it fall to the ground. She was about to reach out for it when someone picked it up for her.

 

“Kamsaham--”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened from her shock. She slowly got her bag back before she started speaking again.


“Wooyoung?”

 

 

-----

TO BE CONTINUED.

lots of Taeteuk in this chapter. sorry~~ >< wootae fans don't get mad at me! promise, in the next chapter there will be no more taeteuk.. XD thank you for your comments and subscriptions!!!:D