No.. This can't be happening!

Our Fate.

"Wow this school is HUGE!" Reina thought to herself. SHe was admiring the beautiful architecture when suddenly..

"Ouch! ..... Hey you'd better watch where you're going.. I'll be watching you, new kid." A girl with two ponytails said. behind her was two other girls who laughed joyfully at Reina's misfortune.

Reina walked away and went back to her room, thinking.. "who were they?"

Not long after, Airi walked in, to find Reina sitting on the bed looking rather sad.

"What's wrong, Rei-chan?"

"Oh, it's nothing much.. I-I-I'm just missing my family..T-That's all.. heheh.. yeah.. y-you don't need to worry about me. I-I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Something gives me a sense that you are troubled with something.."

"Should I tell Airi? Maybe they are her good friends.. Maybe they are up to something bad and plan to hurt me? It would start all over again.... Maybe..Maybe.......-" Reina thought.

"It's ok, just tell me!"

"um... I met three girls at the hallway just now.. I banged into one of them who was wearing two ponytails. I didn't know who she was.. But to me she seemed mean..I hesitated to tell you this because i was afraid that you might be good friends with her and may make me left out again.. It's just.. -sigh-....."

"Oh. Them. They despise everyone who gets in their way and think that they're so "perfect". The one with the ponytails is Momoko Hinako, the "leader" of their group. They always bully other people to get what they want." Airi paused. " I feel bad that this happened to you on the first day.."

"It's ok, really. I'm just afraid that it will repe-" Reina replied.

"What's wrong?" Airi asked.

"um, nothing. It's ok.. Let's not talk about this anymore :)"

"Okay.. If there are any problems you can just approach me, neh~ Rei-chan?"  

Reina smiled. But not for long. She closed her eyes and could imagine what had hapened in the past. She could not get it out of her memory. It was forever there... That scar on her hand.. Brings back unpleasant memories.. How.. How could she just forget about it? It was supposed to be a new chance for her to start over.. She didn't want everything to repeat again........