The impossible is possible :>

Our Fate.

[NEXT DAY]

“Haish.. That wasn't such a good start in the new school eh?” Reina muttered under her breath.

Reina and Airi walked towards their classroom while Airi was telling Reina about the school facilities. Her words went through one ear and came out of the other. Reina was in deep thought.

“...So, if you have any questions you can always ask me! And this is our classroom.”

As Airi opened the classroom door... “BANG!” “OI! This is the third time this week that you bang the door in my face!!” A familiar voice could be heard from the back of the door.

“Gomenasai! It was an accident, I swear!” Airi apologised immediately. “[laughs] Are you ok, Yamada-san?” A guy walks up to the door. “Are you...(*o*)?!” Reina “fangirled” (somehow).. “Are you Takaki Yuya and Yamada Ryosuke from Hey!Say!JUMP?!”

-It couldn't be! I must be dreaming!-

Reina closed her eyes and pinched herself. She opened her eyes to find herself standing at the same spot.

“Um, yes.. we are..” “Rei-chan? Are you okay? You look pale.” Airi asked.

Suddenly Reina gained alot of energy and her face was full of smiles.

“I'm such a-” she was cut off by a lady who stood behind her. “-AHEM-. It's time for lessons, not for CHATTING. (D:<)” the lady said.

Reina and Airi turned to look at her. “ Oh, you must be the new student. Welcome to class 2A. I am your form teacher, Ms Koizumi Haruhi. Now, go in and take a seat.”

As Reina walked into the class, she saw that all the Hey!Say!JUMP members were in the same class as her. She was overjoyed.

She was about to take a seat when suddenly someone behind her said, “Hey, this is my seat. You can go sit over there.” She turned around to see Nakajima Yuto. She looked at the direction where he was pointing at, and saw an empty seat. “Um, Thanks.” She said.

She quickly dashed to the empty seat, and sat down. Inside, she was screaming with joy, jumping up and down. She couldn't concentrate for the whole lesson. She was distracted by the fact that she is in the same class as the Hey!Say!JUMP members.