A new beginning

Our Fate.

 

“Eh, onee-chan, where are you going?” Nana questioned.

“I will be away for awhile.. Just promise me that you'll take care of papa and mama,” Reina replied, “onee-chan will be back soom. You'll be a good girl neh~?'

“hai! Onee-chan!”

Reina waved at her family and walked towards the bus-stop. The bus arrived, and she disappeared soon after..

 

~in the bus~

 

“-sigh- I wonder what it'll be like there..” Reina thought to herself.

After what seemed like eternity, the bus finally came to a halt infront of YOSHIZAWA HIGH.

“I surely won't lose this chance to start over!” Reina thought, as she dashed towards the school gate.

 

Suddenly, something on the ground caught her eye.

“Eh? What's this??” Reina picked up a flyer from the ground and scanned through it. “Math Grand Prix this Saturday @ school atrium ...”

“It's a math challenge held every year in our school ^^!” a voice could be heard from nearby.

“Eh?! A ghost?!” Reina panicked. Everyone knew that she was a “scared-cat”! :P

“Hey! I'm not a ghost! (>_<) I'm your room-mate, Amano Airi. You can just call me Airi!” Airi said, “You are Sazuki Reina right?”

“Eh? How did you know my name?” Reina was confused..

“Somehow (:D)” Airi replied mischievously.

 

Airi showed Reina around the school and finally went to the dormitory.

“Okay, so this is our room!...” Airi said, opening the door. “ I have already put your luggages sent from home over there. Feel free to ask me any questions about the school or anything at all! I will be at the library. I have duty to do...” Airi looked at her watch. Her eyes widened.. “ OH NO! I'm almost late! See you later Rei-chan!” Airi quickly dashed out of the room and shut the door.

“Rei-chan?...” Reina thought..

 

While Airi was away, Reina spent most of the time packing all her things in the room. However, she got bored later on so she decided to explore the shcool...