My 'Delicious' Girlfriend

My Secret Stash

Onew sat at the dinner table which he had nicely decorated for the date with his beloved girlfriend. He guided his girlfriend to sit across him and then lit up the candle. He flashed his adorable smile and looked at his girlfriend, eyes filled with love. “You know why I love you?” he asked.

            Without waiting for his girlfriend’s reply, Onew continued on by saying, “It’s because you are the only one who can make me feel so happy. You are the only one who can make my hungry stomach feel full and you are the sweetest girl ever in the whole universe.”

            Then, he sighed and said, “I love you, my one and only chicken.” Onew smiled at his ‘girlfriend’ which turned to be fried chicken and started to devour them hungrily.

            His band mates watched their leader from the side and shook their head in sync. “Onew hyung had totally lost it. We’re doomed,” Jonghyun said after closing his mouth which was hanging opened minutes ago.

            “Can we turn on the lights and blow the candle? It’s getting really creepy,” Taemin hid behind Minho while his gaze was still fixed on Onew who was still busy eating the fried chickens on the plate looking like a hungry serial killer.

            “I told you to let him eat chicken for lunch today. This is what happens when he doesn’t get the chickens. Now, we can’t eat dinner because he’s using the space all to himself,” Minho sighed and uncrossed his arms.

            Key took a deep breath and let it out noisily, feeling annoyed. “Jinki hyung!” he the lights and strutted towards Onew. Key took the chickens away from Onew and said, “I’ll finish it all if you don’t give me back my credit card!!!”

            The rest of the members just sighed and simply gave up. Finally, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun decided to leave the two members to solve their problem and have their dinner at Super Junior’s place.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hehe... So it's a drabble I wrote a year or two ago. I found it last week and decided to post it up here! So... what'cha think about it? I have another one but I think I'm just gonna keep it away for now. Probably post it up tomorrow or something^^