Mission, Perspiration, and Inspiration Part 2 "..I need help."

How "EXO" started.U..U

the next day, 

 

.......

 

I woke up.

 

I just.

 

 

 

 

 

woke up.

"what the hell happened yesterday... *thinking*...oh. right. that person."

"..,meow.."

she heard the cat and petted its head while in a sitting position on the bed.

 

"You're still sleepy aren't you?"

"...." the cat stared

"pffft.. like it can answer"

 

she got off her bed and did her daily routine:

fix hair into a nasty bun. /check/

wash face. /check/

took ten minutes to PICK the clothes./check/

10 minutes to wear the clothes./check/

""oh crap, I'm late"

and in after 3 seconds it was 7:00

"..I should be there in 5 minutes!!"

Took toast bread and shoved in the mouth./check/ (highlight of her "wonderful" day)

rode the bike near Sm town../check/

Meanwhile, in Soo Man's office:

"Sir, what should we do? the interns are coming in five more minutes..but Ms. Won isn't here yet."

one of the staff added "I suggest we get-"

"I'M HEEERE! Sorry I took so long" I panted.

"Hush now, just take the papers and show them around." Soo man yo can actually get serious.. alright then, I'm in.

 

I walked out of his office and went straight to the reiception to get news for the 'interns'. Unknowingly did I know that they were...

"look at them! are they new recruits?"

"ottoke? I don't have make up yet aish.. so embarrasing."

'hey, I heard, one of them were one of the Ceo's nephews (which is duh.. Soo Man)

Holy mother of sharks.

Are they seriously the 'INTERNS'???

One from the two noticed my presence almost as if they had eyes on the back of their head. (my teacher told me about it..I guess it's true.Idk)

 

"YO~~WHATTUP SHI!~~" The other noticed and ran to me one after the other.

"Why are you guys here?" I said momentfully astonished by how much change that had happened to them.

 

Unlike me, that is.

"You look...MORE Y-"

 

*punches*

The guy touched his right cheek with his bottom hurting just as much.

"shut up, now, if you don't explain to me what is going on I will let you regret the day you were even born."

I said, pissed by the words said seconds ago.

"Oh well you see, we're two out of the 'interns' coming but I'm afraid they were busy and couldn't come."

The guy one who was called Lent stood wincing from the 'bottom crush' minutes ago. 

"..I'm sure they're coming, it's a part of the contract anyway s-"

"-WHAT ARE YOU DOING AH AH AH" the twins struggled while I tug, more like, pinched thier ears.

I really hate people flattering people TOO MUCH.

even the word- se- SE..SHII.

 

"..But your still cowarded out from the word y.." The other dude, which was Leon didn't get hit (yet) smirked..

Yeah okay, I am, but I don't wanna admit it.

 

I pulled the bodies from the reception to their van to punch them goodbye.

 

"WAIT we can't leave yet we-"

"Oh yes you will, and never EVER come back again~~"

I said adding a kind tone to piss them off...which isn't working.

 

As I blinked.

the twins had smirked for the second time...the smirk that meant total end of your life.

They both nodded. 

 

They held me up with no mercy until I couldn't feel the rough ground.

 

-___________-

just. great.

 

"WOOHOO!! let's go~~!!!"

"YAAH BRING ME DOWN"

"NOPE." They both said in unison.

 

Oh waddayaknow, they really are twins... STILL. SOMEBODY STOP THEM BRINGING ME BACK TO REALITY!!!!

"just chill okay? we're almost there." they said then again.. in unison.

The automatic sliding door opens and there the reception we came from appeared, they finally brought me down in one of the agency's visitors couches. I remembered how I was 7, me and Soo man had picked the design for this couch, it felt homey, so we had no choice but to buy it.

 

the place was filled with artists and I'm guessing some coordinoonas chilling with them.

Not really bragging but I know every person (except for the new staff)  who had been in this agency for more than 5 years or more:.Il young, je hin, suk jin, Jesse (japanese), Becca (half korean half  I guess Canada) Xao Xiu (chinese, Mandarin and cantonese), and Lee Hana.(one of the best make up artists in Sm.

"Are you serious? you're plain cocky!"

"Yup I'm the whole world serious. If you want I can prove it to you right now

"pffft yeah right!" the twins chuckled in unison.

 

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you~"

I walked normally passed through the halls with the twins to either see my fame or see how I .

 

"Oh shi."

"Hey shi-ah"

"Oh shi won-shi heeheehee"^^

"Hey!! how are you?" 

"ni hao"

"nihao ma?" I asked.

'I'm good! can you bring this to shinee's onew? He forgot to put it."

"Oh don't worry, I'll give it to him. ^_^

 

I looked back at the twins anticipating for their annoyed reaction then-

".what the heck? where did they go?"