mission, perspiration, and inspiration

How "EXO" started.U..U

I looked from left to right up and down to see if there were any hidden cameras..

 

" it's nothing for a dirty prank show on TV."

and then I looked right at him.

 

wow...

what a pretty face this person looked korean but guessing when I heard him talking I ended up being dumfounded.

 

He's freaking talking to me in mandarin.

 

the wierd thing is, is that I got to understand EVERYTHING HE SAID.

chinese:            english/korean

"hey, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you, you know that?"

"pfffft, he was talking to the cat. How childish." I said apparently in no mood whatsoever to talk to a stranger...IN MY HOUSE AND PROPERTY!!!

"Umm.. excuse but...DO YOU PLAN ON STAYING HERE FOR LONG OR WHAT?" 

"HUH? Oh. sorry bout that." 

 

and he goes out of the window and jumps out. Is that even? Possible?

but turns out, he used the staircase under my apartment balcony.

 

I looked down on my appartment building floor to see that mandarin dude with some of his pals.

I didn't hesitate and threw the card at him, straight.

 

You must be wondering why I did it?

 

well they were actually doing a dance battle in a street called Derben and my appartment building is right in front of that street they're staying on. 

I think they were doing a hip hop dance. I don't know. I just gave him the card and I'll let him decide.

 

and the paper flew from my 3rd floor appartment room to the mandarin guy's foot.

he saw it. Lifted it up and went to the direction it fell on.

 

He looked at me and looked like I was from another planet, I gave the same back to him.

 

I see his friends huddling up to him to see the card.. which was an SM card.

 

that was what I THOUGHT until-

 

 

A/N: eeyyy... wassup everybody..AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL OUT THERE 

READING THIS NOTE RIGHT NOW!! ^_^. i GOT TO BE SERIOUSLY BUSY IN WINTER BREAK SO I HAD TO NOT UPDATE THAT MUCH.

*le sobs*. Still no subs here eh? TT^TT 

It's okay, I'm not that good of a writer to be honest.

hope you readers enjoy this VERY short chappie~!! jhang!!

 

>>CLIFFHANGER<<