What?!

Thirty Days Oppa

 

“So, Kim Himchan, I will pay you for being my nephew’s brothe in thirty days. Please treat her well since she has been sad because of her parents are busy with their works. Your goal is to make her happy again”

“Ok”

“But remember, don’t make her become suspicious to you”

“I will act as natural as I can”

 


 

 

Today was weekend. As usual, Yuna would wake up late. But not today because Himchan had been waiting in front of the door to wake her up.

He looked at his wristwatch and it showed 06.00. ‘Ta-dah, this is it!’ he lightly smirked before taking a deep breath and stepped in.

“Yuna-ah, wake up,” Himchan softly said as he bent forward and caressed the sleeping girl’s hair.

“Ergh, I’m sleepy. I warn you to go or else...”

Himchan just pouted. ‘She’s such a lazyass.’ He then leaned his face to Yuna’s. “Or else, I will kiss you...” he whispered in his deep husky voice.

Yuna shocked than she woke up. “Kyaaaa what are you doing here oppa?!” she half shouted to the now smirking guy, slightly blushing because of the close distance of their face. She could even feel Himchan’s breaths blew out against her face.

“To wake you up. C’mon, we have things to do but first you have to eat your breakfast~”

“Aishh yeah but can you get out? I’m going to wash up and change my clothes.”

He nodded and walked out. Few minutes passed and finally, Yuna got out. She wore an oversized shirt and shorts. ‘She looks gorgeous,’ Himchan thought. He kept on looking at Yuna until she noticed it. Then she cleared .

“Argh, so-sorry Yuna. Now, go downstairs and have your breakfast!”

She nodded and they went downstairs together. As they reached the dinning table, Yuna could see her breakfst; an Omelette with sausages and mushrooms but it had been styled to look like a smiling face.

Yuna got impressed because she had never been getting her breakfast like that. And she loved it.

“Oh, so cute...” she gaped.

“Ahaha, I made it for you” Himchan shyly told her.

“Really?” she asked him while giving an ‘are you serious’ look. She didn’t believe a guy could cook as pretty as it. And it was Himchan, who had that masculine appearance.

“Don’t waste your time and eat it,” he replied as he gave her a smile.

Yuna then sat on the chair and ate her pretty cute breakfast. It was delicious indeed. It even had a warm melting part inside which she liked it the most.

“Himchan oppa, why you don’t ask the maid to cook this?”

“I love cooking,” he shortly answered, unconsciously lifting down his head and held it with his right hand.

“Hmm by the way, where’s aunty?”

“She is off to Japan this early morning for her assignments. She will come back in two weeks.”

Yuna nearly choked. Her eyes widened. “What?! Two weeks? She hasn’t told me before!”

“She is also a bit surprised but it’s for her job so she has to do it. Oh, and she told me to keep you. So, I will be around you from now.”

She froze in disbelief. ‘He will keep me? How can?’

After finished her breakfast, Himchan took her hand. “Change your clothes!”

“What? Why?”

“We will go to the park! Summer means lot of things can be played there!” Himchan immediately took out her hand before she uttered any other words.



 

SORRY It's been quite while since the last time I updated this.

How was it? Let me know by leaving ur comment below! I'll much appreciate it rather than you being a silent reader :) 

Honestly, this story is going to be a simple one. Sounds like cliche huh? But I hope you can enjoy well :)

Thank u for subscribing to my story :D

This May, the result of the national exam will be revealed. Please pray for me for the best result...

@lovelyyannameii: I kept my promise :D thank you for your kind support :)

@Syarapi: Well, I ship them two :) they really have a good looking so I decided to pair them up. Thank you for reading, hope you can enjoy well :D

@Rongrongrong: Me too kkk :D I'm a fan of AOA too & Yuna is just so gorgeous. Thank you for reading, hope you can enjoy well :D

@yonghwani: Thanks!!! :D hope you can enjoy well :D