Alone

Thirty Days Oppa

 

 

Seo Yuna was the daughter of a well-known wealthy businessman in South Korea. She lived in luxury and comfort. But all the glamor things in every inches of her life couldn’t make her happy. And being the only child of her parents made her all alone

 

Since her parents had been busy with overseas works, she became a loner. They only called her when they had a free time. Her aunt, Jung Minyeong, took over the position of her parents. But still, she felt alone and loveless. It also ruined her prettiness since she had been unhappy everyday.

 

She needed a person to share to. She needed happiness. She wanted to be loved sincerely and real.

 

 

School had been ended and Yuna began to pack her things lazily. Today was the last day before Summer. But she hadn’t pick any classes to attend for her summertime.

 

As she walked towards the school’s gate, her phone received one message.

 

“Yuna, aunty will be home lately because there’s a meeting that I have to attend”

 

She didn’t replied the message and walked again.

 

Eventually, a charcoal black mercy stopped in front of her followed by the driver got out the car and opened the door for her. Then she got on and the driver began to drive. Got bored, she decided to go to the mall.

 

“Mr. Kang, can you drive me to the nearer mall?” she asked her driver.

“I’m sorry, young lady Yuna. But Lady Minyeong has told me to don’t let you go to the mall alone. You have to go home safely”  the driver answered her.

“But I’m bored right now!” she complained.

“I’m sorry young lady but I can’t”

 

She sighed. The driver than drove the car until finally, they got home. A big and luxury home with a little bit European architecture built magnificently. It looked stunning.

 

Yuna walked to her room, ignoring the maids who had been waiting for her just to give a welcome greet. She took her blazer and uniform off then went to the bathroom. She drowned herself on the bathub and trying to relax.

 

She spent an hour to take a bath. As she finished, she went downstairs to eat her dinner. She sat on the chair which made by leather and gold.

 

One by one, the maids served her the dinner. Then she began to eat but she didn’t really enjoy the delicious foods in front of her. She felt alone because it was only her who was eating. Sometimes, she asked her maids to eat together but all of them refused her because they were afraid.

 

After having dinner, she went to the balcony as she brought some photos with her parents when they went to Paris last year. She missed her parents for the past days already. Moreover, the last time they called her was two weeks ago.

 

Tears flowed down her cheeks. She looked at the moon as she wished that her parents were being around her. She didn’t even care about the coldness of night’s winds which chilled her bones.

 

“I miss you, mom, dad...”  she whispered in her cry.

 


Hello, guys! Leave your comment below. I'm sorry if I'm not good at giving details, and for some mistakes coz I don't so good in English. Subscribe if you want to read the next chapters!