Mysterious guest

Thirty Days Oppa

 

 

Jung Minyeong, her aunty, actually didn’t have any meetings. She always saw Yuna crying lately. She felt sorry of her. So, she decided to look for a guy to be her nephew’s brother for thirty days. Later on, he would stay at Yuna’s home. The condition was he had to make Yuna completely happy.

 

“Lady Minyeong, I have got a person you have been looking for” her agent said to her. He was with a guy who seemed older than Yuna.

“Good job. Thank you, Lee Hongjoon” she thanked to her maid. “What’s your name, young boy?”

“My name is Kim Himchan”

 

 

Yuna was about to sleep when suddenly, her phone rang.

 

“Yuna. Can you go downstairs? We have a guest” Minyeong said.

“Oh, ne aunty, I’m going”

 

Then, Yuna walked downstairs. Her attention captured a handsome guy with blonde hair stood beside her aunty.

 

“Yuna, come here”

 

She stepped to her aunty while keeping her eyes on the guy who she hadn’t seen before.

 

“Aunty, who’s he?” she asked, whispering.

“That’s what Aunty is going to tell you” she smiled. “Yuna, he is Himchan. He is aunty’s friend’s son. He will stay at here so be nice with him. And Himchan, this is Yuna”

 

“Nice to meet you, Yuna” he warmly greeted and smiled at Yuna which made her feeling awkward. They shooked hands.

 

“Ah, ye-yeah, nice to meet you too, Himchan...”

“Oppa. He’s older than you” Minyeong told her.

“Nice to meet you too, Himchan oppa”

“Ok. So Himchan, your bedroom will be next to Yuna’s room. Yuna, please lead him to his bedroom” Minyeong said. “Oh, and this is the key” she added as she gave the key to Himchan.

“Yeah, aunty. Good night!”

“Good night, dear”

 

They walked upstairs while the maids carried Himchan’s luggage. He looked surprised on how luxury the house was. His attention then went to Yuna. “She’s pretty. But unfortunately she’s unhappy” he thought on his mind.

 

Then, they stopped in front of Himchan’s room.

 

“Thank you Yuna”

“You’re welcome” she answered him coldly. Himchan was a bit shocked but then he could handle it.

“Don’t you going back to your room? Pretty girl needs to sleep earlier so her prettines will not be ruined” he said.

 

Yuna blushed and looked down. “Huh, so cheesy” she replied. “Ok, I will go now”

 

“Goodnight, Yuna”

“Yeah, goodnight oppa”

 

 

Yuna went back to her room. Then she tried to sleep but she couldn’t. Her heart was still beating because of Himchan.

 

‘His face and his words, aish I can’t stop thinking’ she thought.

 

 

Meanwhile in his new room, Himchan was busy on preparing his ways to make Yuna happy. He had been making lists of what he had to do during his days with Yuna.

 

“Nah, what should I do first...”