I can't help but feel

sparks fly (oneshots)

Do you know how much it hurts when you ignore me? You’re always a charmer whenever we are texting each other. You keep telling me that you love me and how much you miss me. But when we’re together, you tend to give me a cold shoulder. Talking to other people and never really looking at me much. It hurts to think that you might be with me just because you feel lonely or because you feel sorry about my past. I know I shouldn’t be speculating but it’s hard for me. Especially when you never tell me what is going on in your mind. I know you say you love me but honestly, actions speak louder than words. I love you so much but… do you love me?

“Hey Jessie!” I ran forward and hugged my girlfriend. I haven’t seen her for such a long time. She was down with a bad flu and I was really busy with school since finals are just around the corner. I miss her so much

She looks great as always maybe even better. Her blonde hair cascading down her slender shoulders smoothly. Flawless white skin glowing naturally. Gorgeous as always. She’s like a princess to me. My one and only princess.

“mm hey Eunjung” a nonchalant reply. She gave me a quick loose hug and moved away quickly and turning to Taecyeon beside her. I got taken aback by the lack of enthusiasm since just moments ago you texted me to be quick as you missed me and can’t wait to see me. But me being me, I let it slide. I didn’t want to make a scene

“Taec can you walk me to class? I want to get there early to see what I missed.”

Taecyeon looked at me uncertainly and all I could do was offer a nonchalant shrug and a small smile. She doesn’t want me there and I know I shouldn’t cling onto her if she clearly showed that she doesn’t want me there.

“Sure sica”

I watched as she turned her back to me and walked away without a goodbye. No side glances or even a smile.

I would have understand if it was those few months when we started dating and you were afraid of what our friends would say. Seeing as korea isn’t a big fan of the whole homoual gig. But it has been months since we told them and they have been nothing but accepting of our relationship. Why are you acting like this Jessie?

“Eunjung! Over here!” A certain smiling and loud red head called

“Tiffany your too loud!”

“Is that how you great a friend? Anywaaay good morning! What are you doing walking to class alone on this very bright day? Where’s Jessie?” Tiffany asked her eye smile forming.

Tiffany… how can I describe her? This lady always remind me of a puppy. All cute and innocent. She get away with anything and everything. All she has to do is pout or show that eye smile and any heart… girl or guy would melt. She’s Jessica’s best friend. They met when they were in middle school and clicked instantly. She’s the reason how Jessie and I met. This bubbly red head was hosting one of her many parties and ‘Insisted’ that I needed a social life. She ended up dragging me to the party and that’s when I met the gorgeous ice princess. We took onto each other’s company and I really enjoyed talking to her and after exchanging numbers, we began texting and calling each other whenever we have time. Slightly after that she admitted that she has a crush on me and believe me when I say it was one of my happiest moments in life because I liked her too.

We didn’t become official immediately  though but took it slow… reaaaal slow. She said she still feel confuse of her feelings and didn’t want to make something out of a small spark. I agreed and we begun going on dates for quite some time.  Finally after months of going slow she had the courage to ask me to be her girlfriend and I went soaring to the skies. It was really great at the start… till she begun ignoring me. I thought it was because our friends didn’t know but that’s not the case anymore.

“Hello? Earth to Eunjung” Tiffany’s voice suddenly floated into my mind. I totally forgot about her. Looking down at her, she had her pouty face on and an idea popped into my mind.

“Sorry fany-ah what was it again?” I asked with as much aegyo I can muster. She hated this kind of stuff but I just had to with it and also I’m hoping she would forget that I had just ignored her.

“EEEEEWWWW EUNJUNG DON’T DO THATAGAIN! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH IT GROSSES ME OUT! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT!” hands covering her ears and eyes tightly shut as she screamed at me.

I bowed to people all around looking at us amused.

“Tiffany you do know that you are making a scene right? Your voice has always been abnormally high for normal mortals like me. Anyway Jessie already walked off to class… with Taecyeon”

“Don’t frown. It doesn’t suite you Eunjung. Come you can walk me to class” she slipped her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers, pulling me to our first class.

We reached our classroom without any hiccups which was unusual since Tiffany was with me. We’d either be bombarded with her other friends or running away from those jocks who thinks they were in Tiffany’s “league”.

“Morning lovely, welcome to class.”

“Right Eunjung very funny unless you want a hellsica to be on you.”

We both laughed it off and holding her hand again, we walked into class. My eyes immediately fell onto my princess and I was not happy with the scene infront on me. She was on Taecyeon’s lap and he had his hands around her. They were laughing at what Wooyoung said.

It took her awhile but she noticed that we were there staring at her blatantly flirting with taecyeon. But none the less she got off his lap coolly and walked over to us. An eyebrow raised when she saw our intertwined hand.

“Morning Jessie! You look better today” Tiffany let go of our hands and pounced on her best friend.

Making them both unstable. Rushing forward, I placed a firm hand behind Jessica to stable them both before they topple over.

“Thanks babe” Jessie smiled at me and I swear my mouth went dry and i couldn’t think of anything anymore.

“Okay well I’ll leave you two love birds alone to have a happy chat” Tiffany walked over to Yuri pecked her on her cheeks.

Yuri must have said something serious cause Tiffany frowned after that and gave Jessica a quick glance... and i didn’t have a good feeling. Something was wrong but i don’t know what it is.

“Jungie... let’s go for a movie after school and have a nice dinner it’s been awhile. I’ll pick you up after class.” Jessica’s voice snapped me out of my staring/

“Wha?? Oh... okay Jess see you after school”

Giving her a smile. I expected her to walk away without another word but boy was i surprised when she interlocked our fingers and dragged me to our usual sit. Kissing my cheek before she went over to Taecyeon retrieving her bag and sat down gracefully beside me like a princess. All i could do was stare wide eye like a gold fish shock at her sudden change in behaviour.

“Anything on my face Jungie? You’ve been staring like that for the past five minutes” I turned to her and saw that she was smirking at me.

“Oh... nothing... I just... never mind” I could barely form a proper sentence. My mind was now made up of good mushy stuff and butter flies.

Maybe theres still hope after all. i mean she won't ask me out on a date if she doesn't like me.... right??

 

-----------------------------

Hey so i really didn't know how to end this chapter and so i shall make a two shot out of this. 

so sorry i didnt get to update often and left all of you in the blue. but i have been travelling often because of work... i hope all of you can forgive me :)

but another one shot is on the way and i hope to upload it by friday.

like usual please comment, subscribe and upvote :) 

thank you all so much

yours truely,

Kaylac