The Proposal (Flashbacks part 2)

sparks fly (oneshots)

 

“Hey… you asked me to meet you here. At the park. At three in the morning. Why? Is there something wrong? It’s cold” Bekah huffed. Facing her girlfriend, wrapping her jacket closer to her trying to keep herself warm.

“I’m sorry… for waking you up at this time. It’s just I need to do this before all this courage fueled on with caffeine runs out. Before you interrupt or do anything, please let me finish what I have to say. I don’t know if I can do this again.” Kahi fidgeted. Not able to keep still because of her damn emotions running wild.

“Are you ok? You’re starting to scare me kahi… I promise not to say anything till you have finished with whatever you want to say...” Behah eyed her fidgety girlfriend worriedly.

“O…Okay then”
Hands fumbling with a red velvet box in her hand. Cussing inwardly as her hands shook. Making opening the damn thing so difficult. Finally opening the box, revealing a nice shiny ring in it, Kahi got onto one knee.

“What the… Ka…”

“Bekah… Baby. Do you remember the small talk about our first meeting at this particular spot months ago? And the topic on you marrying me only to have you telling me to propose and you would consider? Well here goes nothing. Rebekah Kim I know I’m not the world’s most romantic person. I can’t do those stuff we always watch in romantic movies are read in books. But I know what I can do. And that is to make you laugh when your sad, kiss away tears in your eyes when you cry and be irritating as hell. But most important, I will love you till the end of the world. I know it’s a weird time to be proposing and all but will you do the honours of marrying me Park Ji Young?”

Kahi was nervous as hell as she held out the opened box, hands shaking as she held it out to her girlfriend. Heart pounding as she looked up into a pair of expressionless eyes. Desperately waiting for an answer.

“Ok let me get this straight. You woke me up at two thirty in the morning telling me to get to the park asap because you have something really important to tell me. And you said quote “Its Life or death so please be quick.” And then hanging up without a goodbye or an I Love You… Just so you can propose to me.” Bekah finally started to speak after what felt like eternity to Kahi. Words leaving like a bullet train.

“I Love You? Look I know I know that it’s an unconventional time and I really didn’t want to wake you up… but if I don’t do this while I have the courage to do so, I don’t know when will be the next time I find this amount of courage to propose again. Please Bekah. I Love You. I really do. If you want me to redo a sappy proposal I can do that next time. But please make do with this for now. It’s all I can give you. Will you marry this pabo?” kahi asked again. Her mind was going to explode at this rate. Many doubts were forming and it was driving her crazy.

‘What if she says no? What if she’s pissed cause I woke her up and walks away and leave me on one knee like this? WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO? I can’t have her say no…she’s my”

“Yes.” Bekah’s voice cut through her panicking stricken mind.

“What… what did you say?”

“I said yes. Yes I will marry you. I love you but will you please hurry up and put that ring on me and kiss me before I die from frostbite.” Bekah replied firmly

“I can’t believe it. You said yes.” Kahi said in a state of shock as she stood up and put the ring on her girlf… no fiancé… her fiancé’s finger. She suddenly hugged Bekah by the waist, lifting her up and spinning her around.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I’M ENGAGED! ENGAGED TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN MY LIFE. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,  REBEKAH KIM!” Kahi felt amazing. She felt like she was flying. Like she won the lottery. Being friends for a year before they started seeing each other for close to five years. And now, bekah is finally hers. She was ecstatic.

“Kahi… Kahi! You are seriously going to wake the whole neighbourhood up! Please be quiet and put me down. You are starting to get me really really dizzy.” Bekah tried to reason with her fiancé.

Her fiancé. She liked the sound of it. She was going to get married to the one and only person she cannot live without. She was happy. She was more than happy. She felt like a queen. She was on cloud nine everytime she was with Kahi and to be honest she loved the feeling. Five years as girlfriends and she could not get tired of the latter. Now, she was going to spend the rest of her life with someone she truly loves.

 Kahi put her down slowly. Feeling exhausted since it was really late and the caffeine in her system was wearing out. She stared she stared at her lovely fiancé before moving forward and placing a kiss on Bekah’s forehead.

“I love you. I love you so much Bekah. You don’t know how happy I am right now.” Kahi said as she stared straight into Bekah’s eyes.

All Bekah could do was hug her tightly. Burying her head into Kahi’s chest. She had no other words to describe how she felt. Even if she wanted to say something her fuzzy brain could not concentrate in making a full sentence.

“huuuuuu” Bekah yawned breaking the silence. She blushed in emberassment

“Come on let’s get you home sleepy head” Kahi softly chuckled taking beka’s hand in hers leading her home.

“will you… um… will you stay over tonight? At my um… place? Bekah shyly asked. She didn’t know why she was so shy… Kahi had stayed over millions of times but somehow she felt really shy this time.

“I would love to.” Kahi smiled. She found it cute. The younger girl was acting like it was their first date. She rarely saw this side of Bekah. But she loved it. She loved whatever Bekah does.

“Stay over. When we’re married, it would be like having stay overs every night. No asking, just walking in through the front door at our own free will” Bekah silently loved the idea. She could not wait to get married.

“Yeah. Won’t that be great? Seeing each other every day when we wake up and every night before we go to sleep”

Both were silent after that. Enjoying the company. Both in a world of their own. Kahi stealing small glances at Bekah and blushing everytime when the thought of calling the younger women her wife.

“We’re here lovely. Open the door” Kahi’s voice broke the comfortable silence.

“That was quick.” Bekah looked up and frowned when she noticed that they were indeed at her front door. She was enjoying the night. Reaching into her pocket, she fished out her keys and slot it through the key hole.

*click

“We’re hoOOME. Oh my gosh Kahi!” Bekah squeled the last part as Kahi picked her up bridal style. Her hands instinctively wrapped around Kahi’s neck. Kahi shut the door with her foot. Walking up the steps and down the hallways towards the bedroom. She was familiar with the place. She would always drop by when she missed bekah and wanted to be close with her. Which was very often. Remembering the times when they would just lie on the sofa cuddling while watching some sappy romantic movie.

“Can you open the door love? My hands are kinda full at the moment. Kahi teased. Bekah gave her a playful glare as she reached for the knob. Twisting open to reveal her bedroom.

It was the same. Pictures everywhere. Bekah was a designer and she would draw everytime she had an idea and paste it on the wall if it was not completed so that she would not forget. Kahi asked her why once. ‘All designs should be given a chance to be completed. No matter how small the idea was. That’s why they’re on the wall. It’s to inspire me to complete them’. That was when Kahi started to fall hard for her. Knowing that Bekah see’s good in everthing even though its small. And that inspired her to get closer to Bekah.”

She walked towards the queen size bed and placed Bekah down gently. Turning around to take off her tank top, only to reveal perfectly smooth abs and flawless skin. She turned back when she didn’t hear a sound coming from Bekah. Apparently Bekah was already in her boxers and and sports bra.

‘she must have thrown her clothes on when I told her to come asap. Pabo… she didn’t argue with me’ Kahi felt guilty now since the girl rushed down to meet her at such an ungodly hour. She quickly stepped out of her jeans and got into bed. Placing her arm around the younger girl’s waist pulling her closer towards her. Bekah stirred and mumbled something incoherent but went back to sleep causing Kahi to silently laugh.

“Goodnight love. Sweet dreams.” Kahi whispered to the sleeping figure in her arms. Soon falling asleep as she listened to Bekah’s steady breathing.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so this is the 2nd and final story to the KahixBekah... what do you think??? 

yup so comment and subscribe if you like my stories so far.

the next fanfic would be a JessicaxEunjung Fanfic. its still in construction so i will most propably post it on tuesday niht after taekwondo practice. 

ciao!
Kaylac