Concert

Our Misunderstood Love || Haitus ||

Hyorim.png

I heard the door bell ringing so I ran over and the opened the door.

Eunmi: "I'm here~"

Hyorim: "Yay come on, let's go"

We walked over to the bus station and I noticed many fan girls going to go see Boyfriend.

Eunmi: "Great, a crowed bus"

Hyorim: "Lets get closer so we can get seats"

Eunmi: "Okay"

We got through the fan girls and near the front. The bus came and Eunmi ran in while dragging me, she sat near the window while I sat near the aisle.

-15 minutes later-

We arrived at the concert hall, and immediately ran over to where we are going to be standing before the other fan girls get there. Eunmi had a irritated look so I tried cheering her up.

Hyorim: "I promise to buy you something U-Kiss related if you at least look happy"

Eunmi: "Hmm'

Hyorim: "Please~ I have backstage passes and I want you to look happy. I promise to buy you anything U-Kiss even if it's just Dongho"

Eunmi: "Hmm arasso~" Her irritated look became a more cheerful look.

-1 hour later- 

1 hour has past since our arrival, I noticed the members coming out for the sound check "party". Eunmi took out her phone and started listening to music while I started getting excited. Minwoo walked towards our direction and when he saw his a flashed a huge smile.

Minwoo: "Eunmi?"

I looked over at Eunmi but she looked like she didn't hear him, I guess her music was on high. I lightly shoved her, she took out one earplug and looked at me.

Eunmi: "What?"

I pointed over at Minwoo and she looked towards his direction but her eyes widen and she looked like she was about faint.

Eunmi: "Minwoo..oppa.." I heard her whisper.

Minwoo: "Eunmi! Annyeong~"

All the fan girls looked over at Eunmi, they looked kind of pissed.

Minwoo: "This is my best friend from high school, Kang Eunmi!" He said to the fans.

youngmin.png

Minwoo: "This is my best friend from high school, Kang Eunmi!" 

I heard Minwoo yelled to the fans, I walked over to where he was at and my eyes widen. I saw Eunmi there smiling with Hyorim but I noticed when she saw me her smile faded and she looked away. I really miss you Eunmi, Minwoo waved bye to his fans and turned to me and walked over to the other side. 

Minwoo: "Youngmin I have to tell you something, promise me you won't tell anyone."

Youngmin: "I promise Minwoo, so what is it?"

Minwoo: "You know the girl Kang Eunmi right?"

Youngmin: "Ne-neh, of course..what about her?"

Minwoo: "Hehe I'm dating her~"

My eyes widen and I almost dropped the microphone.

Youngmin: "Mwo-mworago!?"

Minwoo: "I'll probably tell Kwangmin later, she is so cute"

I know she is, she use to be my girlfriend, oh how I miss my Eunmi bunny...

Youngmin: "Take good care of her, arasso?"

Minwoo: "Don't worry I won't"

He stopped walking and started doing some mic checks with the fans while I walked over to the stairs that were on the stage and sat down. Jeongmin walked over to me and patted my back.

Jeongmin: "What's wrong Youngmin?"

Youngmin: "Nothing hyung, I just want to sit down."

Jeongmin: "Does it have to do with that girl you use to date?"

Youngmin: "You knew about that?"

Jeongmin: "Not until now, want to talk to me about it after the concert and after we meet the back stage guests?"

Youngmin: "Sure hyung"

Jeongmin: "Okay, now cheer up we have to perform soon"

Youngmin: "Nehh~"

Eunmi.png

- 2 hours later - 

The concert just ended, during the whole thing I kept looking at Minwoo but sometimes my eyes would move towards Youngmin. Each time I looked at Youngmin, he looked like he was staring at me which would always cause me to turn away or look back at Minwoo. Since Hyorim got backstage passes, instead of leaving like everyone else we were escorted to the back of the stage. When we got there Minwoo immediately ran over to me right when he saw me.

Minwoo: "Eunmi~"

Eunmi: "Oppa~"

Minwoo: "Did you enjoy the concert?"

Eunmi: "Neh~ I loved your charisma during Janus"

Minwoo: "Kamsamnida-"

Hyunseong: "Minwoo come help me for a minute!"

Minwoo: "Arasso hyung, I'll be back Eunmi just wait a minute"

Eunmi: "Haha okay oppa"

When Minwoo left I saw Hyorim fan girling as she was talking to one of the members. Since I really wasn't a fan I just stood still while looking at my phone.

Youngmin: "Hey Eunmi.."

I looked up to see who was talking to me and my eyes widen.

Eunmi: "Youngmin.."


I'm back!! Missed you guys :D 
I blame school and homework for this late update =.= (and a little bit of dance practice)
Anyways, how was it? Boring, I know~ Writer's block man, always get to you.