Where our tragic love story starts...

Our Misunderstood Love || Haitus ||

Eunmi.png

~Flashback~

11 months ago

Youngmin: "Eunmi bunny~"

I turned around and saw Youngmin walking towards me, he was so handsome as usual. I started walking towards him. 

Eunmi: "Hi oppa~" 

Youngmin: "Eunmi bunny I have to ask you a question..."

He held my hands, Omo what is he going to ask?

Eunmi: "What is it oppa?"

Youngmin: "Eunmi..will you be my girlfriend?!"

My eyes widen, the day I've been waiting for finally happened.

Eunmi: "Yes oppa!

Youngmin: "Really? You're not kidding around right?"

Eunmi: "Nope hehe~"

He hugged me, I hugged him back. I knew I was smiling like a pabo but I was just so happy.

~End of flashback~

I stared at the clock the bell was about to ring soon. I looked over at my best friend, Han Hyorim, who was smiling at her phone. I lightly elbowed her on the arm and she looked at me.

Eunmi: "What's up?"

Hyorim: "Starship Entertainment is debuting a new boy group tomorrow~" 

Eunmi: "Really? I can't wait to see them~"

Hyorim: "Isn't Youngmin and Kwangmin in Starship?"

Eunmi: "Yeah wae?"

Hyorim: "Maybe Youngmin and Kwangmin are going to be in the group"

Eunmi: "That would be amazing~"

Now all I'm thinking about it, Youngmin and Kwangmin being in a boy group together. They would probably become the face of the group haha.

~Ringggggg~

The bell rang which means school ended yay, Hyorim and I packed our stuff and left class.

Hyorim: "Do you think Kwangmin oppa will be there waiting with Youngmin oppa?"

Eunmi: "I predict..yes haha" 

We continued walking though the hallway and out the main entrance door, and as I predicted Youngmin and Kwangmin were there by the gate waiting for us. We ran up to them, I back hugged Youngmin while Hyorim, having a huge crush on Kwangmin, just stood there looking at Kwangmin.

Youngmin: "Let me guess, it's my Eunmi bunny~"

Eunmi: "Correct! haha"

Youngmin turned around and gave me a proper hug then he kissed me on the cheek, I was blushing even though we're dating. 

Hyorim: "Hi Kwangmin oppa~"

Kwangmin didn't reply. I lightly elbowed him and he looked at me with a confused face.

Kwangmin: "What?"

Eunmi: "Hyorim said hello, shouldn't you say hello back"

I stuck my tongue out at him as I hugged Youngmin's arm

Kwangmin: "Oh really I didn't hear her, uh hey Hyorim" 

She just smiled at him. We started walking towards starship entertainment to drop off Youngmin and Kwangmin since Hyorim and I live kind of close.

kwangmin.png

Why am I stuck walking with Hyo..hyo..ugh whatever her name is? I was so jealous of Youngmin, not because of his talents but because of one thing, and that one thing is..he had Eunmi. I started liking Eunmi the week after we met but the thing was Youngmin also started liking her around that time. Aigoo why him? I mean were twins, we look a like. What if I dye my hair blonde? Will she notice the difference? Maybe I'll do that one day and see what happens.

Hyorim: "Soo~ How are you..~"

Is she really going to try to start a conversation with me? Doesn't she get the clue that I don't like her and that I like her best friend? Aigoo I thought she was smart but I guess only book smart. I was about to put on my headphones so she wouldn't talk to me until I noticed we were already at the company, yes I'm saved.

Eunmi: "Were here~ Bye oppas~"

God Eunmi is so cute, this made me more jealous of Youngmin.

Youngmin & kwangmin: "Bye Eunmi!"

Hyorim: "Uh bye oppas"

Again with the shy act? Aigoo~

Youngmin: "Bye Hyorim"

I turned around and walked into the company, completely ignoring that girl. When I walked in everyone was looking at me with a huge smile. Were they planning a prank on me? I heard Youngmin walk in and put his arm on my shoulder.

Kwangmin: "So what's up with everyone?"

Everyone: "...1..2..3..CONGRATULATIONS!!" 

I jumped and so did Youngmin.

Youngmin: "What are you talking about?"

CEO: "You guys are debuting in Boyfriend tomorrow with Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo"

Kwangmin & Youngmin: "Really?!"

They all nodded their head then the CEO spoke again.

CEO: "But this means no girlfriends"

For some reason that made me really happy even though I won't get Eunmi, Youngmin will HAVE to break up with her which means no more jealousy.

Kwangmin: "Arasso~"

Youngmin: "....ar-arasso..."


 
How was the first chapter?
Don't forget to comment wonderful comments and subscribe~