Enjoying the life

My Abducted Human Maid

Su-yung pov.

Kris proceded showed me around the palace.

It was huge after walking for 2 hrs we had only seen half of the place.

"Kris"

"Yes,   Ms. kim" he bowed with his head "How can I help you?"

"Im tired can we go back?" I ask while massage my own legs.

"Sure" He replied and carried me up.

"Yahh! Yahh what? are yo......" Before I could finish a bright light had flashed and with in a spilt of a second I was back in the room I had woke up in.

Kris placed me down.

"Would you like to shower miss?" He asked politely

"uhh sure" I replied still shocked

Kris clapped his hands and a few maids strolled in at least 5 racks of just night wear.

"I have prepared a few outfits in your size for you miss, I apologize for such limited choice I will prepare more tomorrow"

"Small? That's at least 10x the amount of clothes I have altogether at home"

I happily browsed through the rack of clothe and picked a cute pink night gown from the thrid rack.

The racks rolled away and then came 5 wooden drawers of bras with matching .

I glances over to kris.

"did you pick these" I asked

Kris rubbed his neck shyly and chuckled nervously.

"I hope you like them"

I went back to looking at them and picked a gray pair with pink lining and matching .

Next 5 more maid came in holding shampoo.

I choose the fast shampoo since I've been wanting to try it, it susposed to make your hair grow two times faster or something like that.

The next set of maids came in with slipper I chose the bunny slipper since they were cute.

 The other set of maid came in with towels.

I chose a bunny rope to match my slippers.

Then finally the last set of maid came in with flowers and essentail oils.

Lavender was my favoraite so I picked that.

Soon kris led me the the washroom.

And i gasped, it was bigger than my living room at home.

"Im starting to enjoy this I thought."

After I finished my shower kris led me to my bed room.

"uh kris' I tapped on his shoulder"yes miss'' he replied"isnt my room that way?"

Kris chuckled"that was your tempary room, I have prepare you a new room that you will be living in already'

"Ohh''

As we got to my room i was once again shocked for the umpth time today but I was to tired to react so i sat down on my bed and bid my goodbyes to kris.

"Goodnight miss'' he replied turning back in to a dragon and fly up to a nest on the table next to the bed after turning off the light.

I stared at him "arent you gonna leave" I asked

He replied ''I must be here at all time to protect you, now please rest"

I nodded and and laid down.

It was the first time I had a good night sleep in a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYYYY!!!!! Double updat cause im awesome!!!!