The outside world

My Abducted Human Maid

I woke up and the sun was just starting to set.

Weird I thought I could have sworn that I slept for more than 8 hours.

But then it clicked to be Im not on earth anymore that mean that they most likely dont go by a 24 hour system.

But then when I realized that I started to worry...............This isnt earth how am I going to survive here?

Why do they even need to bring me here?

Fear foiled in me .........'Am I a speciemen? Ohh my there're gonna cut me up arent they.'

But If so why are they treating me so well?

Maybe they are trying to make it up to me as they Draw my blood and use me an experiment?

I decided to let the questions subside.

Not the best idea to be thinking of those things at the momment.

I got curious of how this place looked like.

So I opened up the curtain.

IT was...........................gorgerous.

Colorful grass a sea milk, rivers of chocolate, candy growing on trees.

Is this willy wonka's factory or candyland?????

I could help myself, so I opened up the windows and climbed out.

This place is amazing candy cane and chocolate bar and lolipop grew like wild grass.

I picked one from the ground and tasted it.

Surpisingly even if it looks like candy it tasted like nothing I have tasted before on earth.

In a good way the feeling it gave was only be described as magical.

Not only that but the sand was made of different color skittle, nerds. m and m, jelly bean etc.

In this place I felt ...Happy for the first time in a while.

Im not sure if I want to leave?

------------------------------------------------

Thats it for today what do you think? If you liked it comment and subcribe. One comment per an update ;)