Who are you?!

My Abducted Human Maid

11-6-12

First Chappie by- Angel

Enjoy my Lovely Readers!

Remember to Comment and Subscribe

Chapter 1- Who are you?!

The five Princes sat in their houseing their living room which was a separate section of the Grande Shinee Palace. 

All having thoughts along the lines that they would die of boredom when Jonghyun their 2nd eldest , also known as the 'Trouble Maker' came up with an idea.

"Hey, what do you guys think of about abducting someone?"Jonghyun asks hesitantly knowing he will be scolded for sure.

"What the is wrong with you,creep!" screamed Onew completely shocked that Jonghyun would say something like that.

"Don't worry it's going to be fun," Jonghyun said trying to smooth the idea on them.

"What 'fun' is there in abducting someone," screamed a very frustrated Key.

"Well, like you get to hear them scream and stuff..." said Jonghyun still trying to smooth the idea on them.

Everyone look at him shocked that he actually said that.

"No wonder your the weird one," Teamin said although he kinda liked the idea.

"I don't think its that bad," said Minho.

"Minho, have you gone mental? Have you had your daily dose of blood yet?" said Onew.

"Well, i guess it would be fun to have a noona to play with me," Taemin said softly.

"Taemin your the prince if you what,there will be millions of noonas doing anything to play with you," Onew stated.

"You think i never tried..?But all they ever want is to get me in bed with them so they can become royalty" Taeminsaid angry and sad at the same time.

"Thats really true Onew," Key added suddenly changing his mind due to his compassion with Taemin.

"Ughhh...fine, but only this time okay," Onew said defeated.

All of their faces lite up and saluted a,"Yes, Sir."

"But we have to keep this a secret understand if anyone finds out were going to get in trouble."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                                                                                                                                             Har Har Har Bunny taking over now           

  Meanwhile, at the ran river sat Su-yung Its been 3 months since her parents got into that dreadful car accident

She couldnt help but still be depressed after that incident, she knew her parents wanted her to be happy but...

how could she? When they arent there with her..Who will hug her and comfort her in her times of need? 

Who will always be there for her? 

She knew that everyone in this world only cares for themself and there family..so she couldnt trust anyone..

"Hello there.." A mysterious person said 

Su-Yungs eyes widen as she turned around to face the voice but she couldnt find it anywhere

"I swore i could of hear someone talk right now.." She mumbled

"Oh, someone did talk deary" the voice chuckled 

"Who are you?!?" She yelled 

As the person stepped out of the shadow she couldnt help but gasp at the mysterious perons appearence.

 

Hey guys! Bunny here <3 Im sorry if the chapter was really short, me and Angel kinda have a writers block right now and we also have to take care of our grades in school, Yes i know lame excuse you hear it everytime but hey its true. Well for me it is not so sure bout Angel, still enjoy the story and tell us how it is so far!

Must take over now. (inserts evil laugh) -Angel here kekeke blinding you guys with colorful messages...will be updating again sooon. Our school is having a 3 day weekend (Saturday - monday) and another week off for thanksgiving(17th to 26th). So untill then my subbies that if i have any. :(  Must make my font bigger than Bunny's. kekeke

( Btw can someone be kind enough to make us a poster with the pictures in the foreword ) Thank you!!!!