Chapter 9

Fall Again

"Yah Jinhee, wait!" You heard Jonghyun say from behind you.

You turned around, and surely, there he was standing behind you in a black sleeveless sweater and grey sweat pants. His hair was messy, but he looked so attractive. He was mature now.

He grabbed your hand and spun your entire body around so that you two were facing each other. He pushed your body against the wall. "When do you plan on telling Minjae that I'm her father?" He asked you, staring angrily into your eyes.

This shocked you. You had no idea what to say. "I-well...umm" You couldn't think of words to form a sentence. Your brain just entirely froze for the time being.

"You weren't even planning on telling her were you?" He scoffed. He let go of you and walked away, slamming his bedroom door on your face.

You stood there. Frozen. Staring at his bedroom door, and touching the spot on your arm where his hands were. Frankly, you were surprised he even talked to you. You knew he hated you though, the hatred in his eyes were obvious. And the way he just walked off caught you off guard.

You started tearing up and soon you felt yourself sobbing. High pitched sobs. You walked into Minsoo's room, this time hoping that it was the right room. You changed into the t-shirt that Cap had let you borrow and lay on the bed and continued to cry.

You lay there for what felt like hours, just crying to yourself but in reality was only a couple of minutes. You began to think of if you were actually going to tell Minjae, or if not. After today, you would just forget about Teen Top and tell Minjae to forget about them aswell. You wouldn't have to see them again, or worry about Minjae having a father in her life.

L.Joe walked in carry a sleeping Minjae in his arms. He placed her on the bed beside you and lifted your chin up so that you were looking at him. You tried to hold in your sobs but you just couldn't contain yourself. L.Joe put his arms around you and you cried into his chest. He comforted you that night, assuring you that things would get better and that you would be okay.
--------------------------------------
In the morning you woke up with a huge headache. Minjae was still fast asleep beside you and you just let her sleep. You walked out of the bedroom to find most of the Teen Top members already awake, and making breakfast.

"Morning" You mumbled.

"Hmm headache?" L.Joe said frowning at you. You nodded. "That's what happens when you cry for an hour straight without stopping." L.Joe said going to the fridge and pulling out some pills for you to take.

"You were crying? Wae?" Cap said handing you a bottle of water.

"Jonghyun..." L.Joe said softly.

"Ani, it was my fault." You said, not wanting the members to be mad at him for no reason at all.

"Umma, I'm hungry" Minjae said rubbing her eyes and leaving the room.

"Oppa is making you breakfast!" Chunji said happily while stirring some eggs in a bowl.

"He's the umma of Teen Top" Ricky said laughing and his hyung.

"Minjae-ah...Umma hasn't been entirely honest with you." You told Minjae as she sat beside you on the couch. You popped the pills in your mouth and took a sip of water to help them go down.

"With what umma?" She asked, tilting her head to the side like a clueless puppy.

"Umma has told you that you don't have an appa, right?" You asked her. She nodded. "Umma was lying." You told her cringing at your words.

"What do you mean you lied?" Minjae asked you moving closer to you.

"You have an appa, umma just didn't tell you." You told her. You heart breaking at the look on her face.

"I want to meet my appa." She whispered to you.

"Neh, Minjae-ah are you mad at umma?" You asked her looking into her little angelic eyes.

"Ani umma. I just want to meet my appa." She told you again, giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Arasso, go into that room over there and wake up your appa." You told her pointing to Jonghyuns room.

Minjae nodded and hopped off of the couch and headed for the door to his room and she slowly walked in.

While this happened, all of the other members stared at you in complete disbelief. They were shocked as to what just happened. You had no words as well, but you felt that it was the right thing to tell Minjae the truth.
------------------------------------------------------
Jonghyun was fast asleep when he started to be shook awake. "Appa." He heard a voice, he opened his eyes and saw Minjae staring down at him, sitting on the edge of his bed.

He blinked a few times to make sure that he wasn't dreaming, and when he was fully ready to admit the reality, Minjae kissed him on the cheek.

"Wake up appa." She giggled cutely. It melted his heart, the way she had called him appa. This meant that you told Minjae about him. This meant, that he could now be in her life if he wanted to, and he wanted to.

"Anyyeong, baby." He said wrapping Minjae in his arms. 

 


Authors Note : HELLO GAIISS! The chapter after this one will be the last, I'm sad to say! I hope you guys like it and hopefully comment and whatever. :) I made this chapter a little bit longer than the others because I had a lot I wanted to fit in it, and you should expect the final chapter up tomorrow or Friday D: