Chapter 10

Fall Again

You were changing into your clothes from the night before and fixing yourself up before breakfast. Once you and Minjae were done eating, you were going to be leaving. She now knew who her father was and if he wanted to be part of her life then he could.

You walked into the kitchen, and didn't see Minjae or Jonghyun there yet. They must have been in his room still. You helped Chunji set the table and then sat on the couch and continued to wait for breakfast to be made.

"YAH CHOI JONGHYUN, BANG MINSOO HYUNG, LEE BYUNGHYUN, YOO CHANGHYUN BREAKFAST IS READY!" Chunji said, setting a feast before your eyes. "Oh Jinhee-shi, don't be shy. Sit down and grab whatever you like."

You sat down at the table and look at all of the food that Chunji had prepared. There was eggs, bacon, french toast, sausages, any breakfast you can imagine. "Oppa, since when did you become a chef?" You asked him with a teasing hint in your voice.

"Yah, oppa has always had this hidden talent." He said sitting down across from you.

Everyone started coming into their rooms and sitting at the table. Minjae and Jonghyun came into the kitchen last. They came in holding hands. You didn't want to watch them for too long, but from what you could see it was one of the cutest things you have ever witnessed.

Breakfast was awkward for you. The members were talking about how great it was going to be having Minjae around. You could tell that even Changjo was happy because he has a big smile on his face and he would always turn to Minjae and help her cut up something, or feed her.

When breakfast was over you volunteered to clean everything up while the members got dressed. They tried to help you but you kept insisting that it was the least that you could do for them after their hospitality. Minjae got away from her father for a little while, while he got dressed and she helped you by handing you the dishes so that you could wash them.

Once all of the cleaning was done, all of the members came out of their rooms once again. Except for one. You knew that even though he loves Minjae, he hated you.

"Minjae-ah, go say bye to oppas. We need to go home now." You told her and she went to each of the members and gave them a hug.

"Appa!" Minjae said screaming so that he could hear her from his room. You could see Chunji laughing and that's when you knew that he put her up to it.

Jonghyun came into the living room whilst putting on a shirt. You couldn't help but stare at him, after all it has been 4 years and he was definatly a man now. You snapped out of your thoughts and waited for Minjae to say goodbye to her dad. Jonghyun handed Minjae something and gave her a kiss goodbye.

"Anyyeong appa, saranghae" Minjae said walking towards you.

"Actually Jinhee-ah, can I talk to you?" Jonghyun said waiting for you to reply.

"Uh, neh" You said nervously and walking towards him to his bedroom.

You followed him and he closed the door behind him and led you to have a seat on his bed. "Thankyou for telling Minjae. It means a lot to me to have her in my life." He said breaking the awkward silence in the air. It felt weird being on this bed after so long, after all this was the place where Minjae was conceived on.

"It's the least I could do." You replied slowly. The thoughts of the night you and Changjo spent together on this bed slowly coming into your memory. Your face flushed crimson as you started imagining all these things.

"Where did we go wrong?" He asked suddenly sitting beside you.

"We didn't." You answered him honestly. "We were perfect." You whispered to him.

"Then why didn't things end well?" He whispered, a tear threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Because I was an idiot." You told him tearing up yourself.

"Did you really stop loving me when you broke it off? Because I never stopped loving you. To this day I still love you." Jonghyun whispered grabbing onto your arms and forcing you to look at him.

"Ani." You cried. You didn't know what to do anymore, the man you loved just told you he loved you. Even after what you did to him.

"Then Jinhee, can you fall for me again?" Jonghyun asked leaning towards you.

"I never fell out of love with you Jonghyun." You told him staring into his eyes,

Jonghyun leaned his lips towards you slowly until he felt your lips touch his. This feeling felt so good to him because he hasn't felt this since you two were in a relationship. You lightly moaned into the kiss, enjoying everything about it. You enjoyed his touchand his taste.

He pinned your body to the bed wrapping his legs around your waist, deepening the kiss. You hands grabbed onto his hair messing it up while you both continued sharing your passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Jinhee." Jonghyun said while laying down beside you.

"I love you too Jonghyun." You replied while pecking him lightly on the lips.

                                                                                             The End

 


Authors Note : WAAAHH ITS DONE! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. This chapter is longer then most, but I felt  that since it was the last chapter, I owed it to you guys to be longer. Also, I hope you guys noticed the little referance to the title in the story (koodos to you if you did XD) And yeah, I hope you guys will continue to follow to my other stories. Thankyou all for sticking around for so long !