Chapter 8

Fall Again

"Minjae-ah, put your shoes on. We're leaving" You said getting up from your spot on the couch. It made you feel a little light headed, but you acted as if nothing was wrong.

"But umma, Niel oppa said we were having a sleepover tonight." Minjae said frowning a bit.

"Jinhee-ah, your in no condition to get home tonight. Your dizzy right now and you can't try to deny it." Cap said putting a cold towel on your forehead.

"I can't stay here though. I have to get home. We have no clothes here" You said removing the towel from your head.

"Neh, that's why Minjae is wearing one of L.Joes shirts, since he is the shortest. She looks cute in it. And for you, you can just grab one of our shirts or something. You'll be sleeping in my room for tonight." Cap said, almost as if he was instructing you.

"Ani, I don't feel comfortable here"

"Jinhee-ah, we're worried about you. Can't you see? You don't have to worry about anything during your stay here. It's just one night. L.Joe will drive you home tomorrow morning" Chunji told you reassuringly.

"Why can't he drive me home now?" You demanded.

"It's raining like crazy. We don't want any of you getting sick, even though its a short way to the car." Ricky said.

"You guys are treating me like I'm Minjae's age" You said frowning.

"Just taking care of my donsaeng" Cap said ruffling your hair.

"Who's clothes am I borrowing?" You asked getting up from the couch.

"Anyone really. Who do you think is the closest size to you?" L.Joe asked.

"Who's the biggest? I want a loose shirt." You said staring at them.

"Uh...Jonghyun" Chunji said. He quickly covered his mouth." I'll ask Minsoo hyung for a shirt then."

"Chunji?" You asked.

"Neh?" He said turning back at you.

"Gomawo." You said giving him a hug.

You sat back on the couch waiting for Chunji to come back with a shirt for you. While you were sitting, you couldn't help but watch L.Joe playing with Minjae. She was sitting on his back while he carried her around the house pretending to be a horse.

"Umma look at me!" Minjae said giggling."Giddy up horsie!" She said while slapping L.Joe on the back.

"Minjae-ah, be careful not to hurt oppa. Arasso?" You reminded her.

"I know umma." Minjae laughed.

Chunji came back into the room bringing you a very large shirt. He handed it to you, then sat down on the arm rest of the couch.

"Yah, we need to talk" He told you.

"Minjae-ah, go with L.Joe oppa and play in the room over there" You told Minjae. She nodded and L.Joe piggy backed her into the room.

"Wae?" Chunji asked you.

"Wae what?" You answered.

"Why did you hide Minjae from Jonghyun?" Chunji said, his eyes piercing into your soul.

"I didn't want Teen Top to be affected by it" You whispered to him. Tears filling the brim of your eyes.

"Yah, don't cry!" Chunji said comforting you.

"Mianhe." You said wiping your tears.

"Go to bed now. And you better still be here in the morning. I'm watching you!" Chunji said while leaving the room.

You walked into a room that you assumed was Caps room, but when you opened the door you didn't see Cap or an empty bed for that matter. You saw Jonghyun. Right, you remembered, this was Jonghyuns room. You made eye contact causing your heart to flutter, and with this you stumbled, closing the door behind you and running out of the room.


Authors Note : Incase you didn't know...Minsoo is Caps real name. Just didn't want to confuse you guys! Anyways, what do you think? I'm sorry to say that the story is coming to an ending. I'm going to be making it 10 chapters so we're close to saying goodbye :'( I hope you guys like it and comment and vote and whatever else there is to do ! Saranghae >_<