Eternity (Kyuhyun & Ryeowook)

Super Junior Scenarios

Kyuhyun could feel Ryeowook’s sleeping body laying next to him. It was all that he needed to feel safe; all he could ever ask for in life. To lie beside the one he loved without a care in the world—because his presence was all that he needed to make him feel incredibly happy.

He reached out an arm, entwining his fingers within Ryeowook’s own. Though Ryeowook’s unconsciousness prevented him from knowing that he was holding Kyuhyun’s hand, Kyuhyun did not mind one bit. As long as he felt connected in some way to him, he would feel at peace with the world.

Turning over, Kyuhyun allowed his face to inch closer to Ryeowook’s. He noticed the way his eyelashes fluttered with each breath his parted mouth exhaled; noticed how his eyes twitched beneath his lids, as if he were dreaming. 

Kyuhyun would never dare to admit that he hoped it was him that Ryeowook was dreaming about.

Every moment, every second spent in Ryeowook’s presence was not a wasted one. Since the day they first met, he had been drawn to Wook in every way possible. To his looks, his personality, and the way he made him feel as if he were the most significant human being on Earth. He loved this one the most. Ryeowook made Kyuhyun feel as if he was as far from the word ‘worthless’ as the Sun was to the Earth. When with him, Kyuhyun felt as if he could achieve anything.

Which was why Kyuhyun did what he was about to do. As his lips came closer to Ryeowook’s, he knew this was right. He didn’t care that Ryeowook would be unaware of their first kiss; he just felt a burning desire to do it. To prove to himself that his love for this man was pure and true. To prove to himself that he was not scared; that he could take love on with a brave face. Because he knew, as everyone did, that love was a risk. It was something that could either destroy you or piece your life together. So, as Kyuhyun’s lips pressed against Ryeowook’s own, he chose to think positively and stepped into love’s arms. 

Their first kiss was definitely not ideal, as one was not even aware that it was taking place. But this fact meant nothing to Kyuhyun. He kissed him tenderly, not wanting to wake Ryeowook up. His heart was alive with a million different emotions, ones that he could not define. He felt the happiest he had ever been, and when he pulled away, he smiled a sad smile. 

He did not want to keep hiding his feelings for Ryeowook any longer. He wanted to put them on display, and find out whether or not Wook felt the same. It was hard resisting the urge to constantly pull Ryeowook close to him; it was the most difficult thing that he had ever had to do in his entire existence. However, it had to be done. At least for now. He recognized the fact that they both had to focus on their careers, and a relationship just couldn’t exist between the two of them at the moment. They had places to be, and could never be with one another constantly; sooner or later, feelings would get in the way and someone would get hurt.

Yes, Kyuhyun thought. It was better to wait. Wait until they weren’t as busy, when they could finally be together and love one another freely.

Sighing, Kyuhyun looked up at the ceiling, reluctantly letting go of Ryeowook’s hand. Waiting would be hard, but deep down, he knew that it would all be worthwhile.

After all, he’d wait an eternity if it meant that he could one day be with the love of his life.


Written by: Admin A.