Faith and Paranoia (Eunhyuk)

Super Junior Scenarios

You tilt your head as you enter the hotel room you booked with your boyfriend, Hyukjae. Hyukjae is standing there, in the bath robe, pulling at a part of his hair and tugging while staring down at the floor in pensiveness.

You step further into the room, closing the door behind you. Hyukjae is too lost in his thoughts to even notice the fact that you’re back from getting food to eat for the two of you.

“I’m back,” you say cautiously, and he immediately snaps his head up to look at you, startled.

He blinks a few times before flashing a fake smile at you. “Hey. Did you manage to find food?” he asks.

You raise an eyebrow at this, shaking the bag filled with food you’re holding. “No, Hyukjae, I didn’t,” you tell him sarcastically, placing the bag on the bed and slowly walking towards him. “What’s wrong? You seem rather lost in your thoughts. Anything I can help you with?”

Hyukjae rubs the back of his head and sighs, shaking his head slowly. “No, unfortunately it’s not something you can help with,” he murmurs, dejected.

Worried, you reach for him, placing your hands on his cheeks and staring into his eyes when he looks up at you. “What’s wrong?” you repeat, furrowing your eyebrows. Hyukjae hasn’t looked this down in quite a while; it must’ve been something big he was thinking about.

“It’s just…” he sighs harshly, in some breath before continuing, “it’s just that Leeteuk hyung is going to the army soon, so…it makes me think of what will happen to Super Junior in the future, when the rest of us have to go as well.”

Your heart clenches at the thought. Sure, you don’t spend a lot of time as a boyfriend and girlfriend should with Hyukjae because of the fact that he was a very popular idol in not only Korea, but also the rest of the world now, but the thought of him leaving to go to the army is a painful one.

Two years of waiting. It sounded scary, but you firmly told Hyukjae many times before that you were willing to wait for him for two years. That, you hadn’t been lying at all about. For Hyukjae, you’d wait as long as you have to. It would be worth it at the end of the day, when you had him back in your arms.

“Hyukkie,” you whisper, pulling him close and wrapping your arms around his neck in a hug. “I know it seems impossible, for the fans to wait so long for Super Junior to truly become one again, but have faith, okay? True fans will stick it out; they’ll wait as long as they have to for you. Just like I will — I always will wait for you, come rain or shine.”

“Yeah, but you’re my girlfriend,” he mumbles, sounding a bit like a spoilt child.

You giggle. “Yeah, and they’re your fans. And do remember that I was a fan of Super Junior even before I was your girlfriend,” you remind him, smiling when you feel his arms wrap securely around your waist.

He sighs softly, nodding his head. “You’re right. I’m just really paranoid,” he admits. “I don’t want to come back from the army, only to realize that all of our fans left out of impatience. It’s a really scary thought. And with Leeteuk hyung leaving for the army soon…who knows what will become of Super Junior.”

“Don’t worry about it,” you coo softly, running a hand through his hair. “We’ll get through this one step at a time, okay? It’s no use worrying about it so much now. Just enjoy your time with Super Junior now, and get through all hurdles with them as they come your way.

“Just…always remember that you’re not alone, okay? You’ve got the rest of the guys, you’ve got me and your family by your side, not to mention all of your rabid fans. I promise you that you will get through this period in your life.”

Hyukjae smiles at your words, pulling back from the hug but keeping his arms around you before kissing you soundly on the lips. “Thank you, Beautiful. You made me feel much better about things,” he whispers, before leaning in and kissing you once more.

You smile back at him. “Anything for you,” you say truthfully before your smile becomes mischievious. “Now, are you wearing anything under this bathrobe…?”

He laughs at this, though his cheeks turn a bit pink from embarrassment. “No,” he admits, making you grin.

And so you slowly begin to undo the belt of the bathrobe while Hyukjae places shy kisses on your neck, all thought of the future and food forgotten.


Written by: Admin M.