Another one?

A Surprise: Scary or Lovely?

It seems that I have fallen asleep out of fatigue, but when I wake up, I'm not in my bed anymore. Instead, my eyes flutter open to a somewhat twinkling vision that seems so unreal, and I feel a pair od hands snaking around my waist. I move my eyeballs from side to side, failing to reckon why I am here, in a dark and creepy place with a vomit-inducing smell and eerie, goose-bumps giving aura and glance down to a pair of beautiful slender arms, circling my waist as though it was tentacles of a monster.

I find myself lying on a bed, staring straight at a spotless wall of white. The atmosphere and odor of this room is not very pleasuring, to say it mildly. Gosh, should I turn around? I mean, yea, I'll have to sooner or later, no way in hell am I staying here forever, ew. But still, I'm somewhat worried?

Here goes nothing.

I turn around and face, "Holy cow! Another freaking ghost?!" I slapped my hands over my eyes, trying to deny the fact, hoping that the next time I look, I'll be alone at home. Before my eyes stood the very exact copy of the ghost I saw before, just, I don't know how to put it, more alive? This one's asleep though, but still!!! His skin is too porcelain-like to be a human and, I dared myself to peek through my fingers, eeek! This one's scarred from the start! Not disgustingly bleeding in any way, but still! There are scary wounds all over his face. What will he be like when he transform, just like the one... Ew. I feel churning of nausea from the bottom of my stomach, and gulped a few times.

After I calmed myself down, I realize. That was a dream. A dream inside a dream, an inception?

Whatever, I have bigger problems to face! I must tiptoe quickly outside before he, oh wait, it wakes up and start to become even more disgusting. Sorry to sound harsh, but seriously, two blindingly deformed faces in a row? Yes, behind the scars are a fine lad, but.. Whatever. Ji Eun-ah, stop ranting please. Please.

I inched away from him, forcing myself to the cold hard wall, and the bed creaked. Just a small creak, but somehow instead of my exceptionally deafening squeals, it was the creak that wakes up the thing beside me. I prepared my lungs to scream for help, my body to fight, and my mind to formulate a quick way out when the one beside me stirs and opens his eyes really slowly.  He rubs his eyes in a relatively cute way, while pouting a bit. Yeah, he'd be extremely adorable if not for his weirdly wounded face.

Then he says in a voice that is raspy, somehow hot--wait what??!! scratch that! I meant creepy!--"Ji Eun?"

What?! He even knows my name?! "Who are you?!" I blurt out defensively and move sideways, as far away from him as possible. He looked and blinked at me for a few times before seemingly have woken up completely and smirked.

He. Freaking. Smirked. At. Me.

Do you know how terrifying it is when a guy covered in scars and scab you find next to you on some bed smirks at you?

You don't!

I leap high over him and land successfully on the ground-almost. "Owie!" I rub the part of my head that bumped on a table corner furiously, wincing and regretting my huge energy that I suppose come from fear.

 

He then looks at me and smiles amusedly. He then asks, "Why are you that jumpy and afraid of me? Do I look like a monster?" while stifling a chuckle.

Pissed, I snapped, "First, explain to me how can i not be, when I just woke up next to you? On the same bed? I don't even know you!!" And second, you do indeed," I scoffed and pulled away stray hairs from my face, trying to control my wild bed-hair.

"Me? A monster? Please. I bet I'll be the most handsome on earth if I was one though." He shrugs nonchalantly.

"You're a  human?" I question him again, unconvinced.

"Duh. Don't you recognize who I am?" He an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know! How come I'm here?" The random but crucial question popped up and I wish desperately for an answer.

"So you don't remember a thing, huh? Tch, first-timers." He stared at me and I stared back, racking my brain for any memory of him; his voice, face, anything, but nothing comes to my mind.

"Look, I don't get a thing, but please tell me, now." I said, acting all sharp and stern. I had to say it's not my specialty.

"Fine. This is my house. I'm your boyfriend." He pointed himself with his flexed index finger.

My jaw drops and I shrieked and squealed, and he rushes over to me, covering my mouth with his arms. Yes, the same pale arms from my nightmare.

I screamed so loud that my throat burns but I couldn't care less. I don't even remember meeting this creep and now I'm his girlfriend?

This is not good. Not good, I repeat. I shriek again, even louder than before. I mean, how can I not, after what he just said?! And now he's touching me?

I tried and struggled to pry his hands off me, but failed. I finally stop screaming, exhausted and stressed.

He let go of me, rubbing his ears and muttering something which sounds like a curse word, not that I care.

"Gosh! What are you? I'm gonna be deaf!" He says in a grumpy tone.

"Please explain," I half-whispers in defeat, my throat killing me.

"Fine. Just let me rinse this stupid wound," he walks to a sink I didn't notice before, and I stare at him bemused as he removes the cuts with plain water.

He washes for a bit then walks over to me, and I stared again, harder. He is perfect. Perfect. 

He glances at me, doing his signature eyebrow cocking and sit in front of me who is still sitting in the same position I was in when I leapt off the bed.

I opened my mouth to speak but he gestured for me to shut up, so I did. I didn't know what to say anyway, and even if I did, there's no way you can disobey him. He looks so powerful,yet gentle and polite. Faultless.

"I lied, okay. I'm not. So stop yelling. This is my house, yes. We had a Halloween costume party last night, you wore a pink princess costume with a tiara, ring a bell?"

I think hard, biting my lips and furrowing my brows. Then a set of flashes run through my mind. Me in the dress, in a car going here, but none of me and this strange guy.

"A bit. But how did I get here with you?"

"You got drunk. So amusing, you know, hugging everyone. Not that I mind, since I was the nearest person to you."

"No wonder my head's been buzzing. But how can I not know the person hosting the party?" I pretend to ignore the blush creeping up on my cheeks at the thought of me hugging him.

"I'm your bestie's big bro."

"Ah. That one." Blurred memories of Minsoo telling me about her brother she claims to despise yet everyone can see she cares a lot about pops out.

"Wait here, okay?" He asked, more like declared because he walked out without even waiting for my reaction.

I puff my cheeks and blow my messy bangs, an old habit of mine. I space out with my head on one of my knees that I held close to my chest.

"Here," I jolted of a sudden rise of temperature on my right cheek, and look up to a smiling Myungsoo. An angel.

"Th-thank you." I turn rosy immediately as I realized I stuttered.

"Helps with the hangover." He says coolly, holding an identical cup of hot ginger drink I have, me noticing the awful smell the instant I snapped out of my daze. I tried to sip the hot liquid out of courtesy nonetheless, but gagged.

He raised his eyebrow at me, again, and smirked, yet again.

I averted his gaze and look around the room, A room dominated with black and white, very organized but ruined by vomits splattered around, thankfully not very close to me, and I became grateful for the smell of ginger.

"Drink it." He put down his empty cup on the floor, me hesitating.

"Like this," he suddenly scooted behind me, pinched my nose and took the cup away from my hands and to my lips, leaving me with no choice but to drink it, believing firmly that my face is as red as a rose at the moment. I can't even taste the drink due to my racing heartbeat and complicated thoughts/

"Good girl," he let my nose go and take the cup away, making me regret drinking the ginger so fast. But then he places his chin on top of my head, and I look up to meet his eyes. His fingers find their way to intertwine with mine, his arms gently laced across of mine.

"You know, Minsoo had always said I will totally fall for you," he trailed, "and she was totally right," he winks at me, making my body temperature rise even higher.

"And to answer your question, my name is Myungsoo." He smiled, making my heart stop completely. Then I remembered something else about Minsoo's brother: He was the heart-throb.

"Nice to finally meet you, Myungsoo... oppa." I smile back, and pat myself on the back mentally for having a best friend whose genes are incomparable.

~~~~~~~~~~

I FINISHED IT! HA! HOW WAS IT?? I actually like it :3

To the new readers, please sub even though it's finished, I wanna know how much of you actually appreciated this twoshot.

To silent readers, please comment? Lemme know what you think, criticism are loved, not bashes :/

And I HOPE I WIN THE CONTEST ;;)

Till next time~~

 

-aisssh-