Surprise, surprise.

A Surprise: Scary or Lovely?

My eyes flutter open, and I feel a pair of hands snaking around my waist. I move my eyeballs from side to side, failing to reckon why I am here and glance down to a pair of slender hands, a pair of beautiful pale hands.

Pale, too pale. My breath was hitched while I grow terrified and hesitant to discover who or what is or are touching me. My movement was ever so slight, but the monster or ghoul or whatever, to my despair, detected it.
 
I shriek in shock, as my jaws drop in aghast. The thing before me, the one who causes my heartbeat to be pin-drop silent. The thing smirks to realize I am conscious. A smirk, that horrifies me more than I've ever been in my life.
 
It choked me tight with its slender hands, and howls. Suddenly a tiny thing appears out of the empty air in front of me, back facing me. The one behind me laughs, at least that is what I thought it was, considering the sound it produced were of a nail on a chalkboard, and the small thing howls, the sound of metals clanging against each other.
 
My heart beats like there's no tomorrow, and my eyes bulged out of terror. In reflex, I yelled my lungs out. I was even more terrified when I realized nothing is coming out of my throat.
 
I gulped and wetted my lips before trying again to no avail. After several more tries and realizing that it does nothing more but drain up my precious energy, I stopped and limped my before struggling body and sighed in defeat. It was a good few minutes until their laughter subsided, and the one behind me breathed into my ear, "Do you know who I am?" in a hushed and poisonous tone, and I can definitely feel cold air coming from the vapor of his words, and realized that his hands, too, were cold and steel hard. 
 
The thought of how he might look sends shivers down my spine, at the same time as I picture him: ugly, green, slimy, and yucky, but none of it made sense with his enchanting voice and feather-soft arms.
 
I tried answering once again, and to my surprise, I could speak, and at my first spoken letter, his arms freed me and I could breathe more easily, finding myself getting used to the foul smell.
 
"I don't know. How come I'm here?! Aren't you supposed to know?!" I frowned in confusion and turned around in reflex, curse my politeness of facing people when they are talking.
 
Before me stood a rigid form of something that looked like a human from head to toe, only too inhumanely sculpted, too inhumanely pale, and too inhumanely.. tantalizing. Impeccable.
 
"I.." Words got stuck in my throat as I found myself unable to peel my gaze off from looking straight into his eyes, directly to his deathly piercing gaze. It was dangerously tantalizing me into his world, my life out of my mortal body. His lips formed a perfect circle and he started inhaling through his mouth. I was puzzled at first, but when I was just going to question him about his abrupt action, it hit me. It becomes harder and more impossible for me to breathe through each split second, making my hand made its way to my hurting chest, pressing it due to the killing sensation.
 
And just when I feel like I'm on the point of passing out of insufficient oxygen in my body, he blows an ebullition of air, making me thrown back to the pavement, making me fall on top of a sticky, black puddle which smells like crap. Pure rotten crap.
 
Ew.
 
I muttered a few lines of complaints and curses and got up, as I regain focus to him. "Who are you?!" I yelled with all my mind, meanwhile contemplating on which is safer: staying in proximity to the entity, or the indefinite darkness. I decided to stay, though I knew it was a risky gamble.
 
"Holy cow!" Instead of filling the blanks in my head, open, bleeding ulcers with pus oozing out appeared on his face. First few dots, then it grew until more than his face is covered in them.
 
His gaze no longer luring, aura going from cold to empty, a direct contrast with me, going bananas and shrieking, running to the darkness, not sparing a single second to doubt. He ran in a terrifying fast pace, but remained frigid and straight from hip up. I look back and run even faster, going from feeling like my feet are going to break off to it being completely numb, not that I cared. I needed to escape him.
 
The pus on his face was yellow and white, flowing down mixing with blood from his open wounds resulting a disgusting solution dripping down his face. My mind can't help but wonder how the hell can a creature so stunning turn into something this nauseating in a snap. I shake off the thought completely as I glance back to see him catching up with me with an emotionless face still on, and focus my energy and thought on escaping him.
 
"Eeeeeek!" I freak out to the max and wince out of loathe and revulsion.
 
I got strongly attracted and swirled through a whirlpool, and the next moment, guess?
 
I find myself on my bed. Panting, beads of sweat breaking out of every pores on my body, and eyes protruding out due to the shock and confusion. They are all immediately replaced with a relieved, disbelieving laugh and a heave of thankful sigh. I even need to fan myself out of fatigue and wipe away the sweat on my forehead. I stare at the blank space, still breathing in an abnormal race and feeling my heart beating like crazy.
 
Jeez, me. Too imaginative for my own good.