03

Forced to Marry Him

kyaaaa...... here's another chapter!! hehehe...I miss you guys :)

btw, thanks for those who have subscribed, commented and pm...you all are such a great encouragement for me to continue writing and thinking about the plot :))))

thanks for pieholekaxie23myr120790LeeJangWoodark7chocodyangfullamysuheylykimahriFactAimpine, and T-araLover for subscribing!!! many thanks and love for you guys...

and those who are silent readers, please comment and subscribe (: It will boost ny energy to write (:

 

Btw, please comment so that I know what you all are thinking about the story.... constructive critcism is always welcome =D

 

I will reply to your comments in next chapter =D so please comment, comment, comment =D

and here's the chapter!!! Enjoy (:

 

 

The noise of shower has stopped. Eunjung walked out her bathroom in her bathrobe. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around Eunjung's waist, caused her to jolt and let out a loud scream. Then she heard a familiar voice shushed her to keep quite. Turning back her body to the person who was hugging her, she found Nichkhun smiling at her. Eunjung glared at him while trying to remove his arms from her waist.

What are you doing in my room?” Eunjung questioned him.

Morning kiss” Nichkhun grinned. Eunjung then gave him a peck fulfilling his request, “Now, please remove your arms from me”

Though Nichkhun was unwilling, yet he complied to Eunjung's request. He then went to sit on the edge of her bed. His eyes scanning Eunjung's room as if it was he was looking for something. He observed her room carefully and smirked.

You really have a good taste in design” Nichkhun remarked with much proud of his girlfriend.

Did you just realize?” Eunjung responded, taking a casual dress with her, back to the bathroom. Nichkhun then walked towards the windows. He looked outside Eunjung's room. From her windows, one could see a beautiful garden spread around. Filled with plenty of flower, the garden looked cheerful amidst a cold building around it. It has fountain in the middle of it which flowed water continuously, making a constant noise. His eyes traveled around the garden until something caught his attention. It was more than something. He saw a shadow behind a big tree inside the garden.

Is there anything interesting out there?” Eunjung's question snapped him out of his observation. Nichkhun was so curious about the shadow which was likely a person's shadow that he did not realize that Eunjung was standing behind him.

No..nothing” Nichkhun hesitantly answered. Eunjung raised her eyebrow signaling her suspicious.

It's really nothing. I was just so occupied with the garden that I did not realize you're behind me” Nichkhun managed to compose himself after the shock. Eunjung looked at the garden and her eyes were sharp enough to catch the shadow behind the tree. However, she decided to let it pass.

I got a call from my dad who asked me to visit my cousin” Eunjung blurted out while putting some make-up

How is your dad doing?” Nichkhun asked, “He must be busy with so many country affairs”

Eunjung smiled, “Yeah, he is very busy with many affairs of this country. But I'm proud of him and I hope he to continue his career.”

But he must be careful right?” Nichkhun raised one of his eyebrows, “any slightest affair can damage his career right?” a tinge of

How about you dad? I don't remember you ever mention him” Eunjung asked looking at Nichkhun reflection at the mirror.

Suddenly Nichkhun's face turned red. Clearly, he was clenching his teeth and his jaw was hardened. While his eyes filled with anger, glued at Eunjung, sending shiver on her spine. He balled a fist, clearly trying to contain his feelings.

Nichkhun took a deep breath “He is dead” Nichkhun answered, still staring at Eunjung. “Some bastards caused his death. Well, he was a bastard himself” there was silence in the room. Never Eunjung saw Nichkhun's eyes filled with so much wrath and agony at the same time. Somehow, the way he looked at Eunjung caused her shock. Yet, Eunjung walked near him and gave him a comforting hug. She closed her eyes to be able to feel the pain in Nichkhun's heart although she might not know what happened exactly. However, her eyes opened wide and her visage changed. Suspicious and rage were mixed as she looked outside of her room. The shadow behind the tree has gone.

**