TEMPORARY HIATUS

Forced to Marry Him

Guys, I know I just started this fanfic. But I need to take a TEMPORARY HIATUS due to personal problems that I am facing right now. I am very sorry about this. please forgive me *bow 90degrees*

I need to plan on my life -- I need to have a brand new life!! Time to change my life direction!!!

Thanks alot for those who have subscribed......thanks for loving this fanfic :) please continue to support this fanfic and don't leave...please...

 

And many thanks for woojungie and CHUNNIE35 who have subscribed to this fanfic..hope you enjoy this story...

@taraeunjung0409 thanks for subscribing and reading it! Hope you like it...kyaa..I was happy when I  read your comment! very inspiring :)

@dwiv12 was it too tense? Hmm, that serves my purpose because I wanna try something different...hope you can continue reading even though it is tense...good news is there won't be tense chapters all the way ( abit relaxed..i think this chapter is one of the more relaxed mood)...hehehe, I don't want to stress my readers too :)

@woojungie Yeah, I want to write something different from my last fanfic, and I chose to write something darker...TBH, it is really hard to write this type of fanfic..so I really admire those who write this type of fanfic well *thumbsup* I almost got confused between Jang Woo in this fanfic and my last fanfic >.< but I guessed that's the challenge...Coffee Time! is updated!

 

Here's my last chapter before taking HIATUS..Sorry guys *sobs*

 

Eunjung woke up from her sleep. She sat on her bed, thinking of the possibilities of what kind of phone calls she got last night. But it did not last long. Being a lawyer and young, she won't be afraid of anything which would happen to her. At least, that was her thought.

She got up and went directly to the bathroom to wash herself. Her eyes were gazing her surroundings. One tube of toothpaste, one tooth brush, one bottle of mouth wash, her own facial treatment products which she took pride of for helping her to have such a wonderful skin. All were her stuffs, HERS. There was no her partner's stuffs in her room, none at all. She looked to her wardrobe, it was filled with her clothing. She felt satisfied with it. She smirked, “Who needs to get married?”

 

Eunjung went out from her room only to find breakfast was all ready on the dining table. Smiling, she walked closer to it.

Good morning dear” Eunjung gave a peck on the man who was sitting on one of the chairs. He flustered, yet was not satisfied with just a peck. He pulled Eunjung closer to him and kissed her intensely on her lips. She kissed him back with the same intensity. His one hand was holding onto Eunjung's waist which he slowly moved down... and down...and...

Plak...

 

Ouch... he moaned in pain, “Why did you slap my hand” he protested

Eunjung smiled lightly as she was sitting nicely on the chair opposite the man.

Because your hand was getting naughtier, Nickhun-ah” she took a sip of orange juice which was prepared by him.

It is so unfair! We have been living together for almost two years, and yet you never allow me to touch you and to have...” Nickhun gulped as he was looking down at Eunjung's body. She has perfect body figure which he really wanted to touch and feel.

hey, watch out where you are looking at” she warned him, “You know, I will never do it. Not before I get married” she put some food into then.

huh, I wonder how you hold yourself back from doing it. How can you keep yourself until now.” Nickhun shook his head in disbelief, “that's impossible!”

Well...”

And you hate the idea of marriage, right? Are you going to die being a ? Are you going to be a ghost?” Nickhun chuckled a bit

Yah! I am going to get married, one day...” Eunjung paused hesitantly, “One day...but not now. Not when I am reaching to my goal and dream of my life. Getting married will be a huge obstacle for me.”

But Eunjung-ah, I am a man. I have needs” Nickhun reasoned with Eunjung

I never prohibit you to fulfill your needs with other girls” Eunjung said nonchalantly. She gained a glare dagger from Nickhun but she just chuckled.

But I want you. I really want you” Nickhun gritted his teeth controlling his passion.

Eunjung winked, “Then be patient. Alright, go and get ready to go to office. Today I have to attend the court as I have case to present” Eunjung pushed Nickhun towards his room to get change.

**

Meanwhile at Incheon International Airport, South Korea

Ah...finally I am back” Jang Woo mumbled the moment he came out from his personal jet. He secretly shunned away, not wanting any reporters to catch his arrival picture. He went to the parking lot while talking to someone on the phone. He cut off the line after he saw someone was waving at him. He quickly walked towards the person.

Yah Yoochun ah!” Jang Woo gave him a hug the moment he reached the place where Yoochun was standing.

Welcome back Jang Woo ah” Yoochun smiled at him, “Let's go”

Let me drive” Jang Woo asked Yoochun who nodded agreeing to his friend's request.

They both entered the car and Jang Woo started the engine.

Jang Woo-ah, are you sure about your revenge plan?” Yoochun started the conversation. There was a slight worry in his tone.

His jaw hardened as he increased the speed of his car, “that's why I am back. I will take revenge on her”

But Jang Woo-ah, I am afraid you will be the one getting hurt with all these revenge. You know right that revenge has no benefits. Why can't you forgive Eunjung”

Jang Woo put a hard brake on the car and it stopped suddenly. Yoochun was holding his breath though, fearing that the car would crash.

I cannot and I will not forgive her! She has been enjoying her life with another guy, fame and career for these past two years. How about me?” Jang Woo asked frustrated. Yoochun could see clearly the hurt in Jang Woo's eyes.

Yoochun nodded lightly to let Jang Woo knew that he understood what Jang Woo has been suffering from.

Have you done what I told you to do?” Jang Woo asked Yoochun after he calmed himself down.

Yoochun took a deep breath. As much as he did not want Jang Woo to continue on his revenge plan, he could not help but to assist him. They have been friends since they were young. So, they were closer more than a blood-related brothers. “Yeah, everything is ready”

Jang Woo smirked, “Ham Eunjung, wait for my revenge!”

**

 

How was it??

Argh...I am dead tired...It's 4.05 a.m in my place now...... >.<

need to get rest now...

Please comments and subscribe :)

thanks alot 

thanks alot

and sorry >.<