You're a saviour

All This Time

Jin Ae's pov~

I look out of the car window and just enjoy the ride. Today is the day when I, with my two best friends, Amy and Sangmin, will be moving to Seoul. We three will share an apartment together and now we are finally on our way. I see how the city just disappears further and further away and I become happier for each smaller house I see. Finally I'm free from that damn city. The city that just reminds me of old memories that I can no longer cope with, so Seoul will be a fresh start. I'm just gonna look forward and not look back to those moments in my life that I'm ashamed of. I quickly force away the thought and ask Sangmin, who drives the car, how much time we've been driving. I become surprised when I hear the answer, we've only been driving for 20 minutes and for me it feels like an eternity. I know already that this will be a long and boring drive, but it ends in something good and I couldn't be happier.

 

I wake up when we stop the car and so I check out. We're here. We finally arrived at our first very own apartment. Eager as I am I jump out the car and run along with Sangmin and Amy up to the apartment. I run into my room as fast as I can and just enjoy it. I throw myself on the big bed and look up at the roof. I lie there for a while and just take it easy before I start to go and look around a bit. I first go into my walk-in closet and just spins around in there, sure it is quite empty, but soon it will be filled with all my clothes and new to that I'll buy. My whole room is white and there are large windows along two of the walls so the whole room is really bright. Absolutely wonderful and everything I ever wanted. Then I take my door that goes out to the big balcony, each one of us have got our own door to it, and I check the view. It's truly magnificent. As I stand there and dreaming I hear someone opens a door so I turn around and see how Amy comes out.

 
"Aren't you going to call Seungho? He has texted you every week and asked you when you will move. I actually think you owe it to him. "
 
She is right. But I still don't want to. What if he thinks that I want to start go out with him again? I want to do it, but I'm trying to move on in my life and forget about these two years and focus on my career instead. I have been offered a place at Seoul Model Management and tomorrow I will go there to see if I have got what they need. And it's like a dream that comes true, so I really want to succeed. So Seungho will have to wait, at least until tomorrow night.
 
"Tomorrow I will, I promise."
 

She gives me a pretty mad look. You can say that she is a member of mom's and Yubin's club "Get Jin Ae and Seungho back together." But she comes up to me and takes my hand and then we walk back in to our apartment to cook tacos before we cuddle us down on the couch. I'm making tacos while Amy lays the table and Sangmin gets our boxes down in the car. Soon the food is ready and then we sit down and eat our first meal at the table. It still feels like I'm just dreaming, we've had this dream since childhood and now we sit here and eat in our own apartment. It feels really crazy.

 
We finish our meal and then Sangmin offer him self to dish while I and Maisy prepare in front of the TV. Luckily, we have a TV we can watch. Sure, it's old and rusty but it's better than nothing and we will soon be able to buy a new one. Something that unfortunately hasn't arrived yet is the couch. So we take lot of pillows and blankets and build our own sofa. Then we go and fix everything we'll eat. We really stuffed up with everything, candy, ice cream, potato chips, popcorn and drink. When Sangmin finished with the washing, he sits down with us and we start to cuddle. Sangmin sits in the middle as usual and I and Maisy put our heads on his shoulders.
 
We put on Just Like Heaven, the movie we three watch at least 1 time a month together so it was given that it would be the movie that got inaugurate our apartment. But when the movie is over, I feel how fast my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and eventually fall asleep. The next thing I know is that Sangmin carries me into my bed. I smile a sleepy smile at him and then I fall asleep again.
 
I hear a clanging noise and I quickly realize that it is my cell phone. I'm starting to look for it with my hand so I can turn it off but when I can't find it I force myself to open my eyes anyway. I find it and then check the time, 8:30am, then I get up to start to fix myself. I feel right away how dizzy I get. So I sit down again with my head in my hands, I always get dizzy when I sleep too little. I make another try and this time it gets better.
 
I go to the boxes that are stuffed full of clothes, and when I open the first one, I realize that it would have been better if I got up earlier so that I could find something in the boxes. But done is done and I can't change it so I'll try to find something. I decide that I should wear something so that I look dressy but not too dressy and I'll see serious looking as if I really want the job but not to desperate.
 
I finally find some clothes that I get satisfied with. A silver sequin skirt, a navy blue and white striped long-sleeved shirt, a navy blazer and a scarf that goes in some lovely colors. On the feet I put on a pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps with a fairly high plateau. When I slept with a braid I just ler it out and then I put some make up on. When I'm done with everything I go out to Sangmin to ask him for a ride. But when I can't find him anywhere I go to the kitchen. There is a pink note written with a crooked handwriting and I know right away, that it's Sangmin's.
 
"We're going out to explore Seoul a bit, we're home when you're home to pick you up as we'll continue our round.
Good luck today, sweetie!
 
Hug,
Sangmin and Amy. "
 
I sigh loudly and watch the clock, 9:30am, I'll never get there if I take the subway or the bus. Damn! I'll miss it, I'll miss my big chance to live my dream. Then I remember, there's an alternative. But the question is whether I should take it or if it's wrong. I decide to take that chance so I take up my cell phone and dial a number. Of course, it's okay so I go down and wait for the car to arrive. After a quarter, it arrive, and I open the door and jump into the car.
 
"Hi! Thank you, so much that you could drive me. You really are a savior, Seungho"
 
 
Second chapter up:) please comment and subscribe^^