We like you

All This Time

 

Jin Ae's pov~
"I'm always there for you, anything, anytime."
 
I give him a big smile and he gives at least as much back to me. I'll check what he is wearing, a rather relaxed outfit but it doesn't really matter what he wears, he looks irresistible in whatever and so he does today in his hanging jeans and sash, I have always wondered why they have belts but still hanging? To that he has a dark red hoodie and a matching cap in the same color.
 
Then he begins to ask me about everything that is happening in my world. Where I'm going, what Sangmin and Amy are doing, a lot of everything. When we arrive he goes with me in, so that he can drive me home afterwards. But of course he'll wait in the waiting room. I sit there too until a man comes out and shouts at me. We walk down a long corridor in silence until he suddenly turns around to me and examining me from head to toe.
 
"Was that Yang Seungho from MBLAQ?"
 
I bite my lip and look to the wall. I knew it was wrong that he followed me here. Just because of that, they won't wanna have me, but I decide to be honest it's always better. So I returned my gaze to the man and smiles at him.
 
"Yes, we are old friends since childhood, so he drove me here today."
 
Then it doesn't take long before we walk into a room where there sit a jury. I'm looking anxiously at the man and I get a smile in return. I feel as if I should be in the Top Model or something similar. The man shows the center to an X where I should stand. Then they start asking me a lot of questions that I have to answer. Then they come up and measure me around the thighs, arms, hips, bust and so on. Everything feels so strange but I have no choice but to stand there and smile.
 
When they finished, they wanted to take some pictures of me. The man, I still have not learned the name of, leading me off to a small dressing room. He gives me a red / orange dress with white stuff on and have puffy arms and ask me to dress me. When I'm done, he leads me out to a makeup artist who paints my eyes a bit darker and fill in my eyebrows, then she puts on a light lip gloss on my lips. Then she puts the hair into a low bun but leave a bit of fringe and other strands hanging down. I'll take a look in the mirror and I have to admit that I look cute.
 
When we're done, I am once again led by the man who takes me to a studio where the photographer is already ready to shoot. They tell me to do what I want and just show them what I can do. So we start and we'll take a bunch of pictures before the photographer says he is done. They ask me to go and change into my own clothes and then I go out to the waiting room and so they'll come and tell me if they want to hire me or not.
 
I switch clothes quickly and then I go out to Seungho. Poor guy, he is sleeping. So I slipped quietly down beside him, but clumsy as I am, I stumble and he wakes up. He look around, drowsily and it looks like he don't really get where he is. When he sees me everything clear up for him and he smiles at me. He gets up and shakes his legs a bit and then he sits down again and look curiously at me.
 
"How did it go? You got it, right?"
 
I shrug, and then I tell him how everything was in there. He looks at me the whole time with a look that shows that he is really interested in what I tell him. It's something that I'm missing with him, that whatever I said, how uninteresting it was, he tried anyway to seem interested. We continue to talk and he tells me that they are about to go on a tour in Japan for 1 month. I can't help it, but I got kind of disappointed. I had actually started to look forward to start hanging out with him again and I had almost forgot that he has a celebrity now and that he didn't have much free time anymore. But I played a false facade for him and pretend that I'm happy for him. But he knows me better than anyone and there fore he sees that I'm lying and he tries to cheer me up and tell me that I might be able to come and visit him there. I just shake my head at him and then the man arrive again and tell me that I should come with him.
 
This time, he leads me to a conference room instead. He asks me to sit down and wait for the people who were there before. In about five minutes I'm sitting there all alone in silence and just staring out into nothingness. Eventually they arrive and they sit down in a row in front of me. They're watching me seriously and I can feel how disappointed I am. They don't want me, otherwise they had never seen so serious.
 
"We like you, Cho Jin Ae, there is something special about you, and as soon as you came into the room before, you lit up the whole room. We believe, or rather know, you have what we are looking for. So if you would be kind enough to sign here, everything will be clear and you can go home again, "says the woman who I believe is the President.
"Oh, wow. Thank you so much, "I say.
 
They send over a pile of papers. It is actually two piles as they have put together into one. I have to sign both three times. The one they should have, while I should take the other one with me. When I signed everything I go out to Seungho. I decide to trick him, so I go out and look down at the ground to look sad. Then I look up and meet his gaze and try to look disappointed, he looks just as disappointed as me and walk towards me. Then I can't hold it anymore and bursts into a smile and run towards him. I hug him and we spin around.
 
Then he drives me home and I invite him up. He follow me up and tells me that it will be fun to meet Amy and Sangmin again and that it was too long since he met them, especially Sangmin. It must feel strange to go from seeing his friends who he met every day before to now just see them once every two months. We go up to our apartment to meet them and when they see that I have Seungho with me, they look really happy. They hug him and then we sit down at the table to talk.
 
"Seungho, we have a housewarming party here tonight, you're going to come right? All the old friends from Anyang will," Sangmin said.
 
I had completely forgotten. The party is tonight and I have my party clothes in a box that will be sent from Anyang to us in 2 days .. I fast forward through all the clothes in the boxes I checked through today and I think I might have a white lace dress there. Otherwise I have to run off and buy something quickly or borrow something of Amy.
 
"Yes, of course, I will. Mir, Joon and CheonDung should still be with their girlfriends and G.O is in Changwon, so I'm all alone so I will be happy to come," Seungho said with a smile.
"So CheonDung and Sooyoung are together then?" I ask
Seugho nods, "You don't have to go out with me saying that, 
 
------
As you all may have noticed by now Seungho is the youngest in the group and Mir the oldest. I'm sorry but it made it much easier for me ;) please comment and subscribe, love you all xx (and yes they all have girlfriends except for G.O and sorry for my bad English)