I'm waiting for you

All This Time

 

Jin Ae's pov~
 

I can hear my mother shouting that the guests will be here soon. I sigh high in desire for her to hear it. But she probably wouldn't, cuz I'm in my room upstairs, and she is down in the kitchen, finishing the food so the probability is fairly small. But it doesn't hurt to try. I throw myself down on my bed and think about everything. How my best friend, childhood friend but even my ex would soon be here with his family. And on top of everything, he's Yang Seungho.

 

I was born 18 years ago to a young, head over heels in love couple, my parents, So-Hee and Kwang-Sun. They were really in love, but only a few years, because when I was 5 years old they separated and my father ran off with a young Japanese girl to Osaka, and he's still married to her. Mom couldn't take care of myself in the busy city of Busan, so she moved back to her hometown Anyang, where her whole past life was. Her best friend Yubin, her family and so she found a new man in her life, Lee Chin Ho, and when they got married, I didn't only got a new father figure but also a sister, Amy, in my own age. She was almost like a real sister and she is one of my best friends.

 

Since my mother and Seungho's mother are best friends socialized every day, partly because I and Seungho would hang out with each other and that they wanted us to be together even though we were only 5 years. But all said and done, we got together as five year olds, although you maybe wanna call us bestfriends, but we stuck together through thick and thin. Then a dark February evening, I found out one thing and I stuck to my dad in Osaka and lived there for half a year. Of course it was that who ended our relationship, and then when I came back to Korea, Seungho had already become a trainee for J-tunecamp. We remained friends but we never became a couple again. I miss him incredibly much, he was my boyfriend in 11 years. But I don't know if I would be able to be with him again, there is so much between us that is unclear. And then again, he is world-famous.

 

I woke up from my dreams by the knocks on the door and in walks Amy. She wears a black dress that ends at the thighs and had arms to the elbows. She looks so beautiful unlike me. I wear a pair of pants that are wide at the bottom, a black sleeveless shirt with a floral print and a tiara to make the hair a little more fun. She always manages to look so naturally beautiful without doing anything at all, unlike me, I need to stand in front of the mirror for a long time to succeed.

 
"Aren't you going to cover the shelf now that he's here?" said Ame.
 
She refers to my MBLAQ shelf. To be honest, I'm a really big fan of them. The biggest, if possible. Of course I'm not thinking of my Seungho and MBLAQ Seungho in the same way. MBLAQ Seungho is perfect, while my Seungho is not. I love everything about MBLAQ and if I would ever see them, not Seungho, then, I would fangirling like anyone. Although I have had the chance to meet up with them several times when they've been here, I've never taken it. I don't want to be known as Seungho's ex in their eyes, I just wanna be a normal girl. Ame who is as much a fan as I, have met them several times when they have been here. She always tell me about how wonderful they are, and for every time I just want to see them more, but it's as if something stops me and tell me not to be there. Once again, I woke up by Amy out of my dreams, this time she hits me on the shoulder. She says they are here so we should hurry down.
 
First of all I meet HaNa who has come home from Daegu. I hug her for a long time, since I've missed her very much, she is like a sister to me and it's hard that she has moved to Daegu and I miss having her here. Then I meet Yubin and so I hug her too. Then there is Dae-Jung, Seungho's stepfather, whom I hug. I haven't met him for a while either, cause I haven't followed mom home to Yubin for a while. And then there is only one left, Seungho. He stands further away in the room and smiles tricky to me, then he open up his arms and I do the same and so we run and meet in a hug. We hugged for a long time and hard. No one really wants to let go of the other, but we finally stop when they say that we should go in and sit at the table.
 
"It will soon be them again, just wait and see, Yubin."
 
I can hear my mother whisper to Yubin but I pretend like nothing. We sit at the table and I look down on the food that stands before me. I look at it with a disgusted look and then I look up again when I feel how someone is staring at me. It's Seungho who sits opposite me with the world's biggest smile on his face and just laugh at me. He knows me too good, sometimes too good, and will of course remember that this food is really not my taste of food. I see how he takes his eyes off me and watch what he is doing under the table. When he'll look up again ping it to my mobile. I take up the phone and of course it's a text message from him.
 
"You like the food right? You might want to have my plate as well? Haha! Shall I drive you to the Subway later? "
 
I closed down the message and I put down my cell phone in the pocket again, and so I look up once again. I looked right in to Seungho's gaze and in response to the message I nod to him. I'm poking a bit of my food but throwing most of it under the table so our dog, Sun, can eat it instead. But of course I leave some food on my plate so my mom won't believe that it happened something really crazy to me so that I started to love this food. And decides to start serving it even more often than when we have guests. After a while we eat dessert and it's a strawberry cheesecake. And sugar crazy as I am, I am the first one to finish it.
 
When we all finished up HaNa takes off to meet some friends. As we sit there and talk a bit with our parents my stomach starting to rumbling and then Seungho suddenly remembers that we are going away. So he gets up and watch us.
 
"I and Jin Ame will just go for a ride."
 
That people can never stop calling me and Amy for Jin Ame. It was a bad couple name we made at the age of 12 that we thought people could call us because we were always together. It was quite difficult for people to begin call ourselves that, but then when the everyone had it, we did no longer want it, it is difficult to get people to stop calling us that. So we will propably always have to put up with that name. We jump into his car, I was in the front seat and Ame sits in the back. He drives to a Subway and when we are there, I'm the first one out and I can see how he s his belt and open the door. Then I run over there and put myself in front of him.
 
"Can't you wait here? I don't want to be on the internet like your new girl and have a lot of rumors about me."
 
When I say that I know how nasty it sounds. As if I am ashamed of him or something. I see how disappointed he is, but he shut the door and undo his belt again. So I and Amy hurry into the Subway, and I order a sandwich. When I received it, I take it and I sit in the car again. He drives around a bit so I can eat up before we go back again. He dosen't say anything, he is just sitting and sulking all the way home. I understand him, but I don't want rumors about me. Instead Amy sits in the back and talks to me about everything.
 
When we finally come home to me again, it's almost time for Seungho to go right away. I say goodbye to Yubin and Dae-Jung first and takes him last. When he's gonna hug me, he kiss me first on the cheek and then he takes me into a hug. Just as long and hard as the last. I can feel how he lower his head so his mouth is against my ear, and then he opens his mouth to whisper something to me.
 
"One day, I know that you will come back to me. And I will stand on the same spot and wait for you, because I'm not hole without you. Nothing feels normal anymore when I'm not talking to you every day. Jin Ae, I still love you as much as I did two years ago. Nothing will change that. "

I feel how I just want to melt through the earth. I was not prepared for it, not at all actually. I've always thought that he had come over me and it's just me who is going and thinking of him day in and day out. But I've been wrong all along. When I didn't answer him so he lets go of me and then my mother and put her arms around my shoulders.
 
"Seungho, you get to show Jin around in Seoul now that she's moving there. I guess you know the city inside and out," mom says.
"Are you moving there?" Seungho asks. 
I nod guiltily. I didn't want to sound like a crazy ex who persecute her now famous ex. 
"It makes me more than happy."
 
First chapter^^ thank you for reading(: