01.

I Can't Explain What I Feel II - The Epilogue

 

SeHun and I got back to the dorm as an engaged couple. I couldn’t help but smile my heart out while I glanced to the yellow ribbon on my finger as I drove us back to Seoul. My handsome, incredible, amazing fiancé tried to fight back the sleepiness but ended up snoring next to me on the car. I didn’t mind it really, he couldn’t get any cuter and he planned the most perfect day we spend down that little village with all his care, so I would let him sleep as much as he wanted. Now we had the whole eternity to ourselves.

 

Arriving the dorm I parked the car and turned to SeHun, giving him a slow peck on the lips. “We are home yeobo, wake up.” I whispered softly. He smiled and opened his eyes slowly, kissing me back. “I’m sorry I fell asleep and left you alone on our way back yeobo. I’ll make it up to you.” He said and kissed me once more. “There’s no need for it. You have already done so much for me.” He opened the door to leave. “But I want to do more.” He said getting out of the car, rushing to open the door for me.

 

We held each other’s hands until we got inside the dorm. SeHun went to the bathroom and I went to the living room to sit on the sofa. “We are home, guys!” I shouted and they all shouted, “Welcome back!” to me. ChanYeol came gasping for air as he run to sit on the sofa next to me. He smiled at me in a way that said something like ‘I know what you were doing all day’. But he didn’t have a clue about what really happened, so I decided to . “Why are you looking at me that way? Do you want to know what were we doing all day?” and ChanYeol nodded anxious. “He took me to ne nicest place and do you see this ribbon?” He looked at it and stared for a while. Then he widened his eyes and looked back at me. “Why is it on that particular finger?” He said in shock.

 

“SeHun asked to marry me, and I said yes! We are engaged!” I replied with the happiest smile on my face. ChanYeol cheered a little like a crazy fangirl, but soon stopped and looked serious at me. “That’s not fair! Baek and I are dating for a longer period and you are already engaged? I want to be engaged too!” He said with a determined look, he turned to the kitchen direction and shouted. “BAEKHYUN, MARRY ME?” and the other answered shouting “NO!” we both laughed and ChanYeol pretended to be sad, pouting.

 

It’s not like ChanYeol didn’t want to marry BaekHyun, he rally did, with all his heart. But he wasn’t planning to ask the boy in marriage like this, this time he was just kidding, and his boyfriend knew it. “So tell me, when are you planning to have the wedding? I want to be the best man… for both of you if it is possible.” He looked more excited to this than I ever expected him to be. “Maybe in 10 years?” I said it not caring much, as it was the truth. “What? 10 years? It is so far! You will be old and ugly!”

 

“Who will be old and ugly?” SeHun got next to us and joined the conversation. “Your e fiancé! You can’t marry only in 10 years. Baekhyunnie come here, I need you!” ChanYeol said and SeHun smiled, sitting next to me. BaekHyun came to the living room with Kai and D.O. “What now Yeollie?” he said sitting on the lap of his boyfriend. “They are engaged and they want to marry only in ten years, this is absurd!”

 

“But ChanYeol, we are idols, we just debuted, we couldn’t even be dating. And we are on Korea; gay marriage is not accepted neither allowed here. And I doubt LuHan will be ever ugly, and he will be 32, that’s not old too…” SeHun said calmly.

 

“I think what he is trying to say is just… if you love each other I think you should get married right away too. I mean… it will not get any easier in 10 years. And one good thing here in Korea is just that the paparazzi are not crazy like the rest of the world and give us space, so they wouldn’t find out if you get married, as they wouldn’t find out if you were just dating. You should get married now because you don’t know how would it be in 10 years.” BaekHyun surely knew how to convince someone, but I wasn’t 100% convinced. I mean… I agreed, but I don’t know.

 

“I have to agree with ChanYeol and BaekHyun.” Kai said and D.O nodded at his side. “I think I agree now…” SeHun said. Even you yeobo? “But we just got engaged, and planning a wedding is not that simple, and all the plans, we just debuted, how about a year or two?”

 

“You are no fun hyung. Let’s go, Baek.” ChanYeol said leading his boyfriend to their room. Soon Kai and D.O did the same, leaving us alone again. SeHun hugged me and started kissing my neck, “But yeobo I want to marry now.” And bite me softly after that. “You were the one who said we would marry in 10 years when you first asked me in marriage.” I said and he looked at me. “But I changed my mind. I want you to be my husband now.”

 

“You change your mind really fast huh?” I said to the pouting SeHun. “Two more years will be nothing.” And he kept pouting to me. He got up from the sofa leaving me alone. “I know!” SeHun said with a victorious look on his face.

 

“Know what?” I could tell he was planning something, and I sensed it was not going to be a good thing. He must have learned from ChanYeol. Next time I won’t let him spend too much time with that crazy boy.

 

“Let’s make a bet.” See? I was right. That’s not a good thing.

 

“What kind of bet?”

 

“If I win, will be marrying right away this year. If you win, will be marrying in two years” Well, the thing is… I was kind of competitive too and I couldn’t say no to a bet.

 

“Deal. What are we betting?”

 

“I say…. EXO-M will not win the rookie award this year at Billboard Awards, but will win the award of Most Popular Group of The Tear instead.”

 

“So, I’m going to win this bet." 

 

"Don’t you have faith in your own group?”

 

“It’s not like that! It is a dream to win an award huge and important like this! But I don’t think it's possible. We just debuted moths ago...”

 

“But I believe it is possible. So the deal is settled?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“In a couple of months we will be married.”

 

“We’ll see.”

 

-

 

Two moths after that talk, here I am, on the stage of the 5th Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival Awards. Next to my band mates, receiving the award of Most Popular Group of The Year. SeHun was right. SeHun is always right. He won. And thank God he won the bet. I have never been so happy. This is my entire dream coming true.

 

I could see him smiling as I tried not to cry in front of the fans. I could tell he was proud of me. But he was happy for another reason. We were going to get married. Soon. As he bet. As he wanted. I don’t know if was the adrenaline running through my veins now, but I could marry him right now, on this stage, in front of everybody, that I wouldn’t care.

 

 

----

So, I’m back! I wasn’t planning on writing a sequel, really. I was convinced that it was the end. But a lot of people came to me with ideas and asking me to write it. To be sure, I asked you with that poll, and 98% said that wanted a sequel. So here it is. This is just the beginning, so the chapter is not that long, but the ones that are coming are longer! Hope you liked it! I lob you all! And let’s never ever forget about this, my lovely HunHan shippers: