Why Must Be with HIM??

You're Mine!

The Next Day Yuri's on her way to DBSK dorm

"Huh~today i can only see YunHo for just a moment since he and also a few member had to go after take their breakfast due to the schedule."Yuri's thought as she's walk into the elevator. Then,she took out a piece of paper that had written about DBSK schedule.
"hmm..let's see who's will stayed at home and who's out."Yuri said to herself as her eyes bein' focused to the paper that placed in her hand.Yuri get shocked after she saw about DBSK today schedule.
"Oh My God..You must tell me it's a jokes,right? It's not funny though.Why must be him who didn't has a schedule today and the other have it?! If the accident between me and him didn't happen before,it should be the happiest moment to me for being alone with him together in the dorm..But,it's already happen though and i believe through his way of he's treating me yesterday;it's felt like he's would be killing me anytime ."Yuri's babbling on her own way to DBSK dorm.

In front of the door.

Yuri's taking a deep breath and let it out.Before she's manage to type the password,the door is already opened by Chang Min from inside.
"Oh,Changmin-ssi,good morning.."Yuri greeting to Changmin after she saw Changmin was infront of the door.
"eo? Yuri-ssi,annyeong^^" Changmin smile. Yuri can't hide her happiness as her face start to blushing .(since she's a die hard fan for DBSK since their debut days.) 
Suddenly,YunHo talk "Changmin-ah,is that Yuri-ssi? if it's her,tell her to come in and quickly make our breakfast today,since we should leave to the company before 7:30 a.m." Yuri can heard YunHo voice from inside.She's eventually keep smiling and quickly come in before Changmin can tell her about that.
Yuri's quickly wear her apron and heading to the kitchen.She's start cooking after she had all needed ingredient while the other DBSK member start bein' busy to get ready except Kim Jaejoong.After done cooking,Yuri then served the meal for five of them on the dining table.Yuri's then calling YunHo since she saw YunHo the only member who already complete wear his clothes and prepare his things.
"YunHo-ssi,your breakfast already done." Yuri's smile to YunHo.Until now she's still address YunHo as 'ssi' instead of 'oppa','cause she was afraid she'll being scolded to try being friendly with him.(But,she doesn't realize that she's already called Jaejoong as oppa on the first time they met *chap. 1*)
"Okay.."YunHo smile back to Yuri.Yuri's start to blushing.
"..btw,Yuri-ssi,if you don't mind,you can called me as 'YunHo oppa' as well as to other member.We doesn't mind it too since you will always be around us.If you doesn't feel comfortable with it,it's okay.You can called us 'ssi' again.But,i'll called you as Yuri-ah instead."YunHo talked makes Yuri face become redden as red as ripe strawberry.
YunHo has seen Yuri's face became red suddenly,then he asked,"eo? gwenchana,Yuri-ah? Did you didn't feel well today?"YunHo put his hand on Yuri's forehead to feel the difference between his body temperature and Yuri's temperature. Yuri's heart start to beating very fast. Unfortunately,Jaejoong's see the scene between Yuri and YunHo as he want to come in the YunHo's room. 
"What she's think she's doing right now?Try to seduce YunHo huh? Did You think he's the type who'll be fallen to a girl like you? In your dream,girl."Jaejoong thought as well as he stop his step at the edge of the door. 
"But,what's this feelings?I've never felt it before.It's make my heart hurt so much." 
"...maybe,because i've seen she's bein' too closed to my YunHo that make me felt this way."
Jaejoong thought.Jaejoong coughing makes Yuri's stop dreaming.
"eo,nan gwenchana,YunHo o-oppa" Yuri start to talked and remove YunHo hand from her forehead.
"geurae? or should i asked Jaejoong to bring you to the clinic,since i've schedule to do,so i can't go along with you there."YunHo talks make both Jaejoong and Yuri shocked.
"Ya! YunHo-ah,why should me? I don't want to do that.So troublesome.."Jaejoong's sudden appearance make Yuri's shocked.
"I-it's okay though..since i'm not sick badly.."Yuri's talk . "Just my heart and my feeling were sick.."Yuri's thought.
"Hyung~ hurry up,eat your breakfast..it's about time for us to leave.."Changmin voice's was heard from the kitchen,calling his hyung(s) to eat.
"oh,okay..i'm coming.." YunHo replied.
Yuri's walked out from YunHo's room and heading to the living room to start cleaning.Jaejoong just watching Yuri when she passed beside him.Then,YunHo came out and heading to the kitchen as well as YooChun,Junsu and Jaejoong;Changmin already there while non-stop said that he's so hungry.

After done eating,Yunho,Changmin,Yoochun,Junsu wear their shoes in front of their dorm door."Yuri-ah,take care.." YunHo smile to Yuri. YooSuMin simultaneously looking towards Yunho.They felt weird when YunHo address Yuri without the honorifics. "eo..i'm forgot,Jaejoong-ah,if Yuri's not feeling well,sent her to the clinic,okay? and remember don't try to and seduce her since you already have jessica."

"Arasso.."Jaejoong talked.Yuri's then thought,"so,the news about his relationship with Jessica was all true? waa~i'm so jealous with both of them.If i could be with YunHo oppa,it must be great.."
YooSuMin then just wave their hands to both Yuri and Jaejoong who's send them infront the dorm door.After the door closed,Yuri can felt the awkward feelings started to spread since she's there alone with Kim Jaejoong.Yuri's then heading to the dining table to collect the dirty dishes and washed them.Jaejoong just watching every Yuri's movement in their dorm.He's sit on the sofa at the living room while watching his favourite programme.Yuri curious about DBSK favourite TV programme,so,she's take this chance to peek him. "eo?Running Man? so,they also like this variety shows? same with me..kekeke"Yuri's giggle. 
Without Yuri's realize,Jaejoong stare at her,"Ya~can you start doing your cleaning in each member's room now instead from you giggle like stupid there.." Jaejoong talked make Yuri stopped giggling.Yuri then make her way to the Jaejoong room while bring the vacuum and damp cloth.
When Jaejoong see that Yuri's already gone,he's continue watching Running Man.

In JaeJoong's room

"Is he can't talk to me nicely like what YunHo and the other member do to me?Is he thinks i'm not a human that not have a heart and feelings? How could him being so cold to me?" Yuri eyes start teary. Yuri's quickly wipe her eyes with her clothes. 
"No,Yuri..You shouldn't crying because of him..Let it be..You're the strong girl and believe in yourself,that one day he will stop bein' mean to you.."Yuri's give advice to herself. Yuri turn ONN the vacuum and start cleaning Jaejoong's fur mat.After that,she's take the damp clothes to wipe each frame of Jaejoong's picture;to make sure there's no dust that can be seen in his room.(he's so sensitive about the cleaning of his room).Yuri then neat the messy Jaejoong's bed.After she's done do the cleaning,she's take one of the frame there at stares at Jaejoong's picture.
"You're to beautiful to be a man..But,you're too mean to other person,Don't be so arrogant just because of your handsome beautiful face,did you think i'll fallen for you? D.E.F.I.N.I.T.E.L.Y. NO! I already have my own and the only one Prince Charming in my heart.That's YunHo oppa." Yuri talks while poking Jaejoong nose hole in the pic. "pabo~"Yuri continued.
Unfortunately,Jaejoong heard all about what's Yuri talked about him and also saw Yuri poking his picture in the frame.
"Ya! you,come here~"Jaejoong talks angrily.
"Huk?! don't tell me that it's him?"Yuri's thought while her head slowly looking at the back.
"Aish! pabo..Of course it's him.Who else will be in this dorm besides him."Yuri's turn her head while knocking it slowly with her head.
"Hee..Jaejoong-ssi..what're you doing there?"yuri's show her sweetest smile to pretends like nothing happen. 
"I told you to come here,palli~" Jaejoong called again. 
"But,i'm doing the cleaning now."Yuri put back the frame on the table and start to pretend being cleaning the windows with the damp cloth in her hand.
jaejoong's can't take it anymore;he went to yuri's direction and slowly came closed until Yuri's body lean at the wall. 
"What're you just saying right now?" Jaejoong talked near Yuri's ear,where yuri's can felt his breath. 
"i'm not saying anything..it's you who heard it wrong." Yuri's talked back.
"Don't you dare lie to me..or i'll kiss you right away." Jaejoong talks make Yuri shocked.She's quickly told him the truth.
"Oh,really? did you just say that you'll not fallen for me,even if i'm doing this too?" Jaejoong kissed Yuri lips;Yuri's so shocked that she's slapped Jaejoong cheeks.His cheeks immediately turn red.(he's come to his room just to see how the cleaning process in his room works,but,unfortunately,he's heard Yuri's talking about him).Yuri's eyes become teary..and she immediately get out from Jaejoong's room and heading to the bathroom.She's then locked herself in the bathroom until she found a calm in herself. "Aish!! Pabo,Kim Jaejoong..How dare you to stole my very first kiss." Yuri's start wiping her tears that falling down through her cheek with her cloths sleeve.

Meanwhile,Jaejoong.

"Why she's so angry..It's must not be her First time,right? Yet,she's the one who should be happy since i'm the one who kiss her.."Jaejoong his cheek that in pain when bein' slapped by Yuri.Then,he's heading to the living room.

On the Afternoon.

The other member still doesn't comeback from their company..Jaejoong stomach start to grumbling,Yuri's still doin' her cleaning job.The place left for Yuri to clean is the bathroom,then,she'll start prepare to cook for the lunch and dinner.
"Ya~Yuri-ssi! start cooking my lunch..i'm hungry.."Jaejoong started whining like a baby.Since Yuri's done her cleaning,she's went to the kitchen right away after being told by Jaejoong. 
"What do you want to eat?" yuri asked without any smile on her face. "Looks like she's still angry with me? did i'm being too mean to her?" Jaejoong thought while looking straight into Yuri's eyes.Yuri quickly look at the other way.
"I want to eat ddeokbokki.."Jaejoong said. Yuri start preparing the ingredients. Then Yuri start heatin the pan with water in it and put some anchovies. For abot a minute later,she takes out the anchovies from the pan and put ddeok (rice cake) in it with the fish cake and also the scallion that been cutted into 5cm long.then add the gochujang and stir it 'til the sauce is thick and the rice cake is shiny. Then Yuri served it in a plate and give it to Jaejoong. 
"You don't want to eat together with me? I thought yyou are hungry too since I can hear your stomach grumble so loud."Jaejoong asked Yuri.
"No.Thanks."Yuri replied coldly.Jaejoong not satisfied.He's then wake up from his seat and heading to the kitchen and take another one plate and the forks and bring it to the dining table.He's then personally divide his food in Yuri's plate.
"You,sit down."Jaejoong's directing Yuri. Yuri's pretend not to hear anything and start clean the mess at the kitchen.Jaejoong can't stand it,he then went to Yuri's direction and immediately grabs Yuri hand and brought her to dining table.
"Sits."once again Jaejoong directing Yuri.Finally Yuri's follow Jaejoong's word.
Jaejoong can't stop smiling,then he gave the plate's with ddeokbokki to Yuri. "Eat's alot,and then you may start cleaning." Jaejoong's talked and then stuffed the ddeokbokki in his mouth. Yuri would rather remain silent than speak and just eating the ddeokbokki.

After finished eating,Yuri's collect the dirty dishes and brought to the sink and start washing them;Jaejoong just watching Yuri from behind.Suddenly,Jaejoong speaks,"I'm sorry." which make Yuri stop washing and turn her head to Jaejoong.
Then,Jaejoong continue his words,"I'm sorry for being mean to you and k-kiss your lips." Yuri just look at him. 
"I didn't meant to be so mean to you,it's just.." before Jaejoong could end his words Yuri's cut it.
"Just..what?! No need for you to kiss me though,even you're angry with me that time..Did you know that was my First kiss ?!"Yuri's vent out her anger without she's realizing that she's already told Jaejoong that it was her first kiss. Jaejoong kept silent.
"Why i'm felt happy went she's say that it was her first kiss? It's so weird..."Jaejoong thought.
"Ya! what're you smiling too? it's so funny to see me angry?!" Yuri's talked without the honorifics.jaejoong keep smiling.
"Somehow,i felt like you're quite pretty and cute too.." Jaejoong suddenly talks make Yuri's face blushing and her anger slowly disappear."it's so weird,why am i blushing to his words just now?" Yuri's thought.
"Oh..are you blushing right now? i can see your face redden.I think you've completely fallen for me." jaejoong said while make a pose that annoying Yuri.
"Just in your dream..Whatever..i'll try to forget about our k-kiss earlier and will completely make YunHo fallen to me.He is my Prince Charming and the only one important to me." Yuri's talk and quickly continue to wash the dishes again.
"It's a relief that it seems like she's not angry anymore..But,her words really make my heart hurts..Am i _______?" Jaejoong thought.
"eeii~ Impossible." Jaejoong talks suddenly and then Yuri knock Jaejoong's head which make Jaejoong shocked.
"Ya!"
"It's your punishment for what you do to me earlier.."Yuri  Merong to Jaejoong which make Jaejoong can't help it,but smiling like crazy eventhough he's can't describe his true feelings towards yuri. 
Somehow,their relationship seem like being more better and more friendlier than before.It's just Yuri consider Jaejoong as her friend not as her mate.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How about this chapter?it is okay? Sorry for the late update..i've some work to do since i've school to attend.once again sorry for my bad grammar.. hehehe :D Anyways enjoy this chapter..